🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Don't Read If You Can't Handle Reality: E.O.s by POTUS

NoTeaPartyPleez

Gold Member
Dec 2, 2012
Worth it's own thread.

Conservatives Polled: "12.3 percent -- Obama's abuse of executive power to bypass Congress."

(I wonder if Reagan would have hit 400 if he had had another year in office?)

As of June 14, 2014

http://www.pbs.org/newshour/updates/table-every-presidential-executive-order/

Dwight D. Eisenhower 484
John F. Kennedy 214
Lyndon B. Johnson 325
Richard Nixon 346
Gerald R. Ford 169
Jimmy Carter 320
Ronald Reagan 381
George Bush 166 (IN ONE TERM!)
William J. Clinton 364
George W. Bush 291
Barack Obama 183

So once again you are lying about what the issue is.

It isn't about how many EOs Obama has signed. No one cares about that.

It is what those EOs do.

To put in to an example you lefties may finally understand...

I don't care how many times you suck someone off as long as they are an adult. That doesn't bother me. But you try to suck off a child even once, you deserver this...
dirtbag1-300x229.jpg

This thread will go quickly to the USMB basement. Righties can't handle the math, it flies in the face of their reality.

Worth it's own thread.

Conservatives Polled: "12.3 percent -- Obama's abuse of executive power to bypass Congress."

As of June 14, 2014

Here's every presidential executive order going back to George Washington | PBS NewsHour

Dwight D. Eisenhower 484
John F. Kennedy 214
Lyndon B. Johnson 325
Richard Nixon 346
Gerald R. Ford 169
Jimmy Carter 320
Ronald Reagan 381
William J. Clinton 364
George W. Bush 291
Barack Obama 183

You just don't get it

It is not the number of executive orders but the fact that Republicans can't stand a Democrat issuing them

You see, Republicans are trying to stop all government functions while a Democrat is in office......Executive Orders prevent them from doing that

Worth it's own thread.

As of June 14, 2014

Here's every presidential executive order going back to George Washington | PBS NewsHour

Dwight D. Eisenhower 484
John F. Kennedy 214
Lyndon B. Johnson 325
Richard Nixon 346
Gerald R. Ford 169
Jimmy Carter 320
Ronald Reagan 381
William J. Clinton 364
George W. Bush 291
Barack Obama 183

The number of EOs isn't the issue, moron.

So once again you are lying about what the issue is.

It isn't about how many EOs Obama has signed. No one cares about that.

It is what those EOs do.

So what DO those EOs do in comparison to others? You idiots deal in rhetoric and leave the facts on the curb all the time.

And posting sensational images with nonsensical captions doesn't help you prove your point.

FYI:
Why didn't you impeach this sorry ass?

When abuse of the office is considered, George W. Bush went to deplorable lengths with wiretapping, detainment and overall secrecy. One clear-cut example was EO 13233, which gutted the Presidential Records Act. Transparency went out the window with that EO as Bush tried to prevent internal documents from becoming part of the public record.

^^^^ Read: COVERING HIS ASS FOR TWO UNNECESSARY WARS: $4,000,000,000,000

Executive Orders: Their Use and Abuse by Many U.S. Presidents | American Free Press

10401991_940166842675494_1960033123862526146_n.jpg

Last edited:

There is quantity and there is quality. EO's are not the same.

Unless there is some kind of qualitative analysis, the sheer numbers are not terribly conclusive.

We know this, right?

Right...the nutters keep saying "it's not the number, it's the scope". Okay, please show where the SCOPE of President Obama's EOs far exceed those of all those past Presidents.

Unless there is some kind of qualitative analysis, the sheer numbers are not terribly conclusive.

We know this, right?

Right...the nutters keep saying "it's not the number, it's the scope". Okay, please show where the SCOPE of President Obama's EOs far exceed those of all those past Presidents.

That's what I'm requesting.

Did you see where I said unless there is some kind of qualitative analysis, the sheer numbers are not terribly conclusive?

I don't know, and I'd guess you don't either.

We know this, right?

Very, very true

When it is a Republican issuing them, they are vitally needed
When it is a Democrat issuing them, we have a constitutional crisis

Last edited:
Worth it's own thread.

As of June 14, 2014

Dwight D. Eisenhower 484
John F. Kennedy 214
Lyndon B. Johnson 325
Richard Nixon 346
Gerald R. Ford 169
Jimmy Carter 320
Ronald Reagan 381
William J. Clinton 364
George W. Bush 291
Barack Obama 183

The number of EOs isn't the issue, moron.

Another nitwit who is too lazy to say what and why and just chortle the echo chamber.

As has been stated on every other thread that has been started like this one it is not the number of executive orders that is the issue it's the intent behind them. If a President only issued one executive order but that order was to abolish Congress and the Supreme Court it would be far more serious than the President who issued 500 trivial executive orders.

We know this, right?

Very, very true

When it is a Republican issuing them, they are vitally needed
When it is a Democrat issuing them, we have a constitutional crisis

Such is the nature of partisan politics, and an illustration of why partisans have zero credibility.

Let's see if the pinhead righties on this thread will post some of Obama's abusive EOs.

While we wait, this one was a doozy as bad as Bush's:

Executive Order 11130 Appointing a Commission To Report Upon the Assassination of President John F. Kennedy.
November 30, 1963

Lyndon B. Johnson
1963-64: Book I

[Released November 30, 1963. Dated November 29, 1963]

PURSUANT to the authority vested in me as President of the United States, I hereby appoint a Commission to ascertain, evaluate, and report upon the facts relating to the assassination of the late President John F. Kennedy and the subsequent violent death of the man charged with the assassination. The Commission shall consist of--

The Chief Justice of the United States, Chairman;

Senator Richard B. Russell;
Senator John Sherman Cooper;
Congressman Hale Boggs;
Congressman Gerald R. Ford;
The Honorable Allen W. Dulles;
The Honorable John J. McCloy.

The purposes of the Commission are to examine the evidence developed by the Federal Bureau of Investigation and any additional evidence that may hereafter come to light or be uncovered by Federal or State authorities; to make such further investigation as the Commission finds desirable; to evaluate all the facts and circumstances surrounding such assassination, including the subsequent violent death of the man charged with the assassination, and to report to me its findings and conclusions.

The Commission is empowered to prescribe its own procedures and to employ such assistants as it deems necessary.

Necessary expenses of the Commission may be paid from the "Emergency Fund for the President."

All Executive departments and agencies are directed to furnish the Commission with such facilities, services, and cooperation as it may request from time to time.

LYNDON B. JOHNSON

THE WHITE HOUSE

November 29, 1963

Last edited:
As has been stated on every other thread that has been started like this one it is not the number of executive orders that is the issue it's the intent behind them. If a President only issued one executive order but that order was to abolish Congress and the Supreme Court it would be far more serious than the President who issued 500 trivial executive orders.

Yet another frightwing idiot relying on talking points, but nothing specific to Obama's actual abuse.

Forum List

Back