Don't tase me bro!

If it takes a chicken and a half, a day and a half, to lay an egg and a half, how many pancakes does it take to fill a canoe?

This one time, this guy was being all mean and saying stuff and doing stuff and...and my friend, the police, he came and he told him...."stop doing that stuff." And he had to. Cause my friend is the police.

JGB is my daughter and she is not blond.

Um ... :eusa_eh: I was using your nickname, I don't care about your family, unless you want to discuss them ... even then, I don't really.
good idea

since it is a violation to bring family members into it

This one time, this message board told me I had made a violation and this dipshit kept saying "you're a criminal, you're a criminal" and I was all like "un uh...a violation isn't a crime" and they were all like "yes it is" and I was all like "no it isn't". And then, the moderator came and said I was a criminal.

But the police didn't come or anything.

Um ... :eusa_eh: I was using your nickname, I don't care about your family, unless you want to discuss them ... even then, I don't really.
good idea

since it is a violation to bring family members into it

This one time, this message board told me I had made a violation and this dipshit kept saying "you're a criminal, you're a criminal" and I was all like "un uh...a violation isn't a crime" and they were all like "yes it is" and I was all like "no it isn't". And then, the moderator came and said I was a criminal.

But the police didn't come or anything.

Not all criminals are caught ... :eusa_whistle:

Forum List

Back