Don't tase me bro!

You know what? If I'm being attacked, I want a cop to have the right to do whatever is necessary to stop my attacker. In order to ensure that, that means keeping your fucking nose out of the small stuff, and handling it *properly*.

Another example of you guys going too far? Kids used to be able to be disciplined by their teachers.. That means they used to actually *get* an education. Now the kids can do whatever they want and teachers can't do shit because it's "against the law". Let me guess. You don't see a problem with that, either? You were subjected to unnatural horrors from your teachers?

There's a reason this world is so damned fucked up, and you're part of that reason.

There is a reason why a 10 cent sticker the size of a quarter can cost you $250. There is a reason why I can ride on a motorcycle without a helmet or seatbelt but if I get in my car without it, that'll be $75. There is a reason why if my grass begins to pollenate in my own yard, that cost me $100.

it's your kind. You're willing to bow to the racket and pay your servants to fuck you out of your money.

Taxes are bad enough. My problem is fines. Fines for bullshit. Fines made under the guise of police protection. This whole incident was spurred by the cops directions to levy fines.

All well known laws, yes? If you want to keep your money, don't break them just to try and prove a point..

I don't wear my seatbelt.. I KNOW it's against the law. If I get pulled over for it and ticketed, know what? My bad. I'll STFU and pay the ticket...and honestly, likely not put the seatbelt on either.

If you're going to KNOWINGLY BREAK THE LAW, BE PREPARED TO DEAL WITH THE CONSEQUENCES.

The law dictates that your car must have current title and registration in order for you to legally drive it. (You must also have a valid drivers license. Driving is a privledge - NOT a right.) The law dictates that not wearing a seatbelt WILL get you pulled over and fined. IF you're going to state that you don't know any of this, then you have no business getting behind the wheel. If you do know it, and choose to get behind the wheel anyway, then STFU and pay your fines.

Cite the law that requires automobile insurance on private property.

That junker in the back yard didn't drive itself up on blocks. And it doesn't have current insurance. You obviously drove it up there from the highway without insurance.

The point is bigger than this petty shit. I pay the seatbelt fines too. I still have the sense to know it's a tax in disguise and an unfair infringement on my personal liberty. But the BIG point is, the system transcends this petty stuff right up the ladder until we're executing the guy over the "butter scotch" and then a month after he's dead, the friend confirms she gave him the butter scotch, strange as it seems.

I swear..you're like one of my ex employees.. She just got canned for stealing...but she never stole a thing.
So, what did she steal? A roll of toilet paper from the employee rest room?

You're not *really* going to sit there and tell me that it's only stealing if it's a specific type of item, are you?

I swear..you're like one of my ex employees.. She just got canned for stealing...but she never stole a thing.

You're not *really* going to sit there and tell me that it's only stealing if it's a specific type of item, are you?
OMG!! So it was a roll of toilet paper!!

There is a reason why a 10 cent sticker the size of a quarter can cost you $250. There is a reason why I can ride on a motorcycle without a helmet or seatbelt but if I get in my car without it, that'll be $75. There is a reason why if my grass begins to pollenate in my own yard, that cost me $100.

it's your kind. You're willing to bow to the racket and pay your servants to fuck you out of your money.

Taxes are bad enough. My problem is fines. Fines for bullshit. Fines made under the guise of police protection. This whole incident was spurred by the cops directions to levy fines.

All well known laws, yes? If you want to keep your money, don't break them just to try and prove a point..

I don't wear my seatbelt.. I KNOW it's against the law. If I get pulled over for it and ticketed, know what? My bad. I'll STFU and pay the ticket...and honestly, likely not put the seatbelt on either.

If you're going to KNOWINGLY BREAK THE LAW, BE PREPARED TO DEAL WITH THE CONSEQUENCES.

The law dictates that your car must have current title and registration in order for you to legally drive it. (You must also have a valid drivers license. Driving is a privledge - NOT a right.) The law dictates that not wearing a seatbelt WILL get you pulled over and fined. IF you're going to state that you don't know any of this, then you have no business getting behind the wheel. If you do know it, and choose to get behind the wheel anyway, then STFU and pay your fines.

That junker in the back yard didn't drive itself up on blocks. And it doesn't have current insurance. You obviously drove it up there from the highway without insurance.

The point is bigger than this petty shit. I pay the seatbelt fines too. I still have the sense to know it's a tax in disguise and an unfair infringement on my personal liberty. But the BIG point is, the system transcends this petty stuff right up the ladder until we're executing the guy over the "butter scotch" and then a month after he's dead, the friend confirms she gave him the butter scotch, strange as it seems.

Know what? Don't like any of those laws and/or fines? Then don't own a car, don't have a drivers license, and don't drive.

Simple as that, really.

Are you sure you're NOT my ex employee? So far, everything that happens to you seems to be someone elses fault, and everyone is just out to get you... :eusa_whistle:

And if you apply that logic to law enforcement and the justice system, an innocent man goes to the chair because you are content with "he most likely did it".

I worked with a girl who got fired for stealing toilet paper, of course she stole quite a bit along with paper towels, and other cleaning supplies. She was an idiot!

Know what? Don't like any of those laws and/or fines? Then don't own a car, don't have a drivers license, and don't drive.

Simple as that, really.

Are you sure you're NOT my ex employee? So far, everything that happens to you seems to be someone elses fault, and everyone is just out to get you... :eusa_whistle:

That's all fine. The thing you need to show is that I am required to obey those laws on private property.

I am not.

I worked with a girl who got fired for stealing toilet paper, of course she stole quite a bit along with paper towels, and other cleaning supplies. She was an idiot!

I've found that if you wipe your ass with it first they'll let you take it home and don't consider it stealing.

What she stole was all small dollar petty stuff. WHAT she stole wasn't the point. The fact that she stole is the WHOLE point.

She stole:

Product..
More product..
Even more product after getting caught the first two times.
Money out of the Breast Cancer Fund box.. (How low do you have to stoop...)

Each item she stole was valued at less than $5.00 per piece. Should I have allowed her to retain her position with the company because it's just small stuff and maybe she needed it?

What she stole was all small dollar petty stuff. WHAT she stole wasn't the point. The fact that she stole is the WHOLE point.

She stole:

Product..
More product..

Each item she stole was valued at less than $5.00 per piece. Should I have allowed her to retain her position with the company because it's just small stuff and maybe she needed it?

No way. I specialized in electronic security for a long time. The overwhelming majority of theft in all business, retail too, is inside. And once they start, it won't stop. A thief is a thief. And it doesn't matter if it's the CEO or the janitor. Stealing ranges across the entire spectrum of people. It's only prosecution that looks at who did the stealing.

The women sounds like an idiot! But it isn't her fault that she was fined so much, there is something wrong with the system. My ass!

She stole:

Product..
More product..

Let me guess, you run the local Dairy Queen, she couldn't resist the butterscotch soft serve. You paid her minimum wage, no benefits ...

She stole:

Product..
More product..

No way. I specialized in electronic security for a long time. The overwhelming majority of theft in all business, retail too, is inside. And once they start, it won't stop. A thief is a thief. And it doesn't matter if it's the CEO or the janitor. Stealing ranges across the entire spectrum of people. It's only prosecution that looks at who did the stealing.

I worked at a place where stealing took up more of the employees day than working did. From the general manager all the way down the hierarchy. It was too weird. I had to leave.

She stole:

Product..
More product..

Let me guess, you run the local Dairy Queen, she couldn't resist the butterscotch soft serve. You paid her minimum wage, no benefits ...

So the best defense you have is an attempted slam at what you THINK I do for a living?

She was an 18 year old kid that *begged* me to give her a chance because nobody else would. I gave her a chance, she ripped me off left and right, and made life miserable for my other employees by not doing her own work, and it's MY fault because she was a part time employee without benefits who got fired for STEALING?

You ARE joking, right?

Forum List

Back