Don't whine to me about debt ever again

I'm more concerned about the fed debt than I am about the deficit

LOL Are you being sarcastic, kidding or trying to defend trump? The deficit adds to the debt every year, and every time taxes are cut, the greater the debt and deficits grow.

It takes a lotta money to occupy the planet militarily and decide who other nations will have as leaders. Endless coups, interventions and illegal unconstitutional wars ain't cheap ya know.

Given the option I’d disband about 90% of US Assets outside our borders... military, diplomatic, etc... However thst would require significant increases in.the nuclear arsenal and more military bases here at home.

That is for sure! All the money in the world for the super rich but everyone else gets shit on by this president. What a disgrace! Trump lied.
Federal deficit has increased 50% since Trump took office.
Link to tweet

SmartDissent.com on Twitter

You're an idiot. Do you know the difference between debt and deficit?

Obama left us more DEBT than all other presidents combined. Trump will not do that

IDIOT-GRAM ^^^. Variety, ad hominem built on a half-truth and lacking any evidence to support the facts (Obama had deficits for 8 years, trump in three; Obama's deficits shrunk as the years passed, trumps deficit has grown for all the three years in has been in office).

Forum List

Back