Don't you get it? South Korea sees Trump as a bigger danger than North Korea.

deanrd

Gold Member
May 8, 2017
Trump brought us to the brink of nuclear war.

Trump asked South Korea's president to give him credit for talks with North: report

Donald Trump asked South Korea to give him public credit for talks with North Korea

And so President Moon says:

Moon: Trump 'deserves credit' for Korea talks

Of course he's going to. If North Korea and the US had a war, it would be in South Korea. Totally destroying the country. Moon is flattering the leaders of the US and North Korea just to protect his own country.

and if obama had done the exact same thing as trump did.....you would be praising the shit out of him.....
And in less surprising news, the sun shone on the Sahara today. I really think the fax machine in the basement is broken, because these rants are making less sense every day.

Trump asked South Korea's president to give him credit for talks with North: report

Donald Trump asked South Korea to give him public credit for talks with North Korea

Of course he's going to. If North Korea and the US had a war, it would be in South Korea. Totally destroying the country. Moon is flattering the leaders of the US and North Korea just to protect his own country.
-------------------------------------------------------------------- The TRUMP has done very nicely so far for the USA DeanRD .

I'm getting different signals, but suspect China shtick is a denuked NK, for a demilitarized SK

anyone remember vietnamization?

~S~

And we see libtards like you a bigger threat then Russia, so go figure

• Banned
and if obama had done the exact same thing as trump did.....you would be praising the shit out of him.....
What?
Assaulting women?
Ruining healthcare for millions of his followers?
Taking us out of trade agreements that will ruin formerly protected family farmers?
Racism?
Supporting American Nazi's?

If Obama had done those things, I would condemn him, not praise him. You have me confused with an unthinking minion.

• Banned

If it wasn't for those libtards in Blue States, Red States would all look like Bangladesh.

What?
Assaulting women?
Taking us out of trade agreements that will ruin formerly protected family farmers?
Racism?

If Obama had done those things, I would condemn him, not praise him. You have me confused with an unthinking minion.
the usual dean dance around what is being discussed....try not being your usual dishonest self just once dean....try actually talking about what is being talked about....

london-bridge-desde-carca.jpg

For sale.

What?
Assaulting women?
Racism?

the usual dean dance around what is being discussed....try not being your usual dishonest self just once dean....try actually talking about what is being talked about....
You made something up and I responded to it.
Period.

What?
Assaulting women?
Racism?

You made something up and I responded to it.
Period.
i made nothing up,i gave you a hypothetical.....and you did your dance,as usual,and changed what was being talked about,as you usually do when you cant answer honestly.......period....

What?
Assaulting women?
Racism?

You make that an easy mistake.

If it wasn't for those libtards in Blue States, Red States would all look like Bangladesh.

Uhm el tardo it takes decades to recover from Democrat rule

Exactly right, OP.

Moon and Kim are working for a real deal before Trump can blow up the peninsula.

Exactly right, OP.

Moon and Kim are working for a real deal before Trump can blow up the peninsula.

About time an American president provided some incentive, and fear is a powerful one.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back