Doorman: Trump had affair with Housekeeper, and has an Illegitimate Child

My 401K is skyrocketing, my company is doing great in this economy and the job market looks incredible. I don't care if Trump screwed his housekeeper AND the doorman's wife AND 10 women in the building across the street.
The economy during Clinton and Obama were doing great too, so your argument is irrelevant. And by the way, you can thank Obama for his economic policies. If it hadn't been for his moves, Trump would have inherited the second Great Depression.

My 401K is skyrocketing, my company is doing great in this economy and the job market looks incredible. I don't care if Trump screwed his housekeeper AND the doorman's wife AND 10 women in the building across the street.
The economy during Clinton and Obama were doing great too, so your argument is irrelevant. And by the way, you can thank Obama for his economic policies. If it hadn't been for his moves, Trump would have inherited the second Great Depression.

The economic recovery under Obama was anemic. The stock marker took off under Trump and GDP growth has been much better than under Obama. It's nearly two years in. Trump owns this economy. Nice try though.

The economic recovery under Obama was anemic. The stock marker took off under Trump and GDP growth has been much better than under Obama. It's nearly two years in. Trump owns this economy. Nice try though.
The recovery was not anemic, when you take into account the very little up and down unemployment percentage since Obama was gone. The recovery brought the economy back. But the rising gas prices, to go along with the rise in health and grocery costs due to the rise in inflation haven't seen my money go any farther. My money has actually gone to less since Obama was gone. It doesn't mean the economy is bad. It just means it hasn't gone to anything more than where it had been going, seeing that the stimulus was the driving force in the beginning.

The recovery was not anemic, when you take into account the very little up and down unemployment percentage since Obama was gone. The recovery brought the economy back. But the rising gas prices, to go along with the rise in health and grocery costs due to the rise in inflation haven't seen my money go any farther. My money has actually gone to less since Obama was gone. It doesn't mean the economy is bad. It just means it hasn't gone to anything more than where it had been going, seeing that the stimulus was the driving force in the beginning.
Health costs went up dramatically under Obama. My money is going farther than it did 3 years ago. My dividends on stock are higher, my retirement is earning more and my net at the end of the month is more. Maybe you just don’t know how to mange and invest your money.

Claims he has a knowledge of Trump having an affair with a former housekeeper that resulted in child birth.

---

Ex-Trump World Tower doorman releases 'catch-and-kill' contract about alleged Trump affair

Ex-Trump World Tower doorman releases 'catch-and-kill' contract about alleged Trump affair

If this is true, and right now I will assume it is not, the most interesting aspect is why Pecker would let this guy out of his contract.
Pecker is worried about his own Ass from now on, maybe ...

Pecker doesn't have Balls any longer by the sounds of it ... and hard to blame him by now.

... Pecker and all others like him ... are gonna sing like canaries from now on, by the looks of it.

it must suck to have a Pecker with no balls

I have read no confirmed source for this story but it sure fits the Trump MO; jus' sayin'

I’d be surprised if Fat Donnie doesn’t have several illegitimate children

Health costs went up dramatically under Obama. My money is going farther than it did 3 years ago. My dividends on stock are higher, my retirement is earning more and my net at the end of the month is more. Maybe you just don’t know how to mange and invest your money.
Health costs under Obama went up because Republicans hijacked the medicaid expansion. It had nothing to do with Obama. Since then, the costs have risen. I should know.

I own property. I no longer invest in stocks. George Bush taught me a valuable lesson not to trust that any more. Property is safer, and its steady. I play safe and I am happy. Besides, no man or woman needs more than what they can possibly use. That is what is wrong with this country now, and its going to destroy us all; "greed".

NOW it’s getting good! :auiqs.jpg:

Ex-Trump World Tower doorman releases 'catch-and-kill' contract about alleged Trump affair - CNNPolitics

Exclusive: Ex-Trump World Tower doorman releases 'catch-and-kill' contract about alleged Trump affair

A former Trump World Tower doorman who says he has knowledge of an alleged affair President Donald Trump had with an ex-housekeeper, which resulted in a child, is now able to talk about a contract he entered with American Media Inc. that had prohibited him from discussing the matter with anyone, according to his attorney.

On Friday, Marc Held -- the attorney for Dino Sajudin, the former doorman -- said his client had been released from his contract with AMI, the parent company of the National Enquirer, "recently" after back-and-forth discussions with AMI.

CNN has exclusively obtained a copy of the "source agreement" between Sajudin and AMI, which is owned by David Pecker.

The contract appears to have been signed on Nov. 15, 2015, and states that AMI has exclusive rights to Sajudin's story but does not mention the details of the story itself beyond saying, "Source shall provide AMI with information regarding Donald Trump's illegitimate child..."

The contract states that "AMI will not owe Source any compensation if AMI does not publish the Exclusive..." and the top of the agreement shows that Sajudin could receive a sum of $30,000 "payable upon publication as set forth below."

But the third page of the agreement shows that about a month later, the parties signed an amendment that states that Sajudin would be paid $30,000 within five days of receiving the amendment. It says the "exclusivity period" laid out in the agreement "is extended in perpetuity and shall not expire."

The amendment also establishes a $1 million payment that Sajudin would be responsible for making to AMI "in the event Source breaches this provision."

"Mr. Sajudin has been unable to discuss the circumstances regarding his deal with American Media Inc. and the story that he sold to them, due to a significant financial penalty," Held told CNN. "Just recently, AMI released Mr. Sajudin from the terms of his agreement and he is now able to speak about his personal experience with them, as well as his story, which is now known to be one of the 'catch and kill' pieces. Mr. Sajudin hopes the truth will come out in the very near future."

In April, Sajudin told CNN he claims to have knowledge of a relationship Trump had with his former housekeeper that resulted in a child.
Next it will be the doorman's cousins roommates brother in laws sisters mechanic says....

NOW it’s getting good! :auiqs.jpg:

Ex-Trump World Tower doorman releases 'catch-and-kill' contract about alleged Trump affair - CNNPolitics

Exclusive: Ex-Trump World Tower doorman releases 'catch-and-kill' contract about alleged Trump affair

A former Trump World Tower doorman who says he has knowledge of an alleged affair President Donald Trump had with an ex-housekeeper, which resulted in a child, is now able to talk about a contract he entered with American Media Inc. that had prohibited him from discussing the matter with anyone, according to his attorney.

On Friday, Marc Held -- the attorney for Dino Sajudin, the former doorman -- said his client had been released from his contract with AMI, the parent company of the National Enquirer, "recently" after back-and-forth discussions with AMI.

CNN has exclusively obtained a copy of the "source agreement" between Sajudin and AMI, which is owned by David Pecker.

The contract appears to have been signed on Nov. 15, 2015, and states that AMI has exclusive rights to Sajudin's story but does not mention the details of the story itself beyond saying, "Source shall provide AMI with information regarding Donald Trump's illegitimate child..."

The contract states that "AMI will not owe Source any compensation if AMI does not publish the Exclusive..." and the top of the agreement shows that Sajudin could receive a sum of $30,000 "payable upon publication as set forth below."

But the third page of the agreement shows that about a month later, the parties signed an amendment that states that Sajudin would be paid $30,000 within five days of receiving the amendment. It says the "exclusivity period" laid out in the agreement "is extended in perpetuity and shall not expire."

The amendment also establishes a $1 million payment that Sajudin would be responsible for making to AMI "in the event Source breaches this provision."

"Mr. Sajudin has been unable to discuss the circumstances regarding his deal with American Media Inc. and the story that he sold to them, due to a significant financial penalty," Held told CNN. "Just recently, AMI released Mr. Sajudin from the terms of his agreement and he is now able to speak about his personal experience with them, as well as his story, which is now known to be one of the 'catch and kill' pieces. Mr. Sajudin hopes the truth will come out in the very near future."

In April, Sajudin told CNN he claims to have knowledge of a relationship Trump had with his former housekeeper that resulted in a child.
Next it will be the doorman's cousins roommates brother in laws sisters mechanic says....

Said doorman had better keep a sharp eye out and not walk down any dark alleys.

Negative! There wouldn't even be an economy if it hadn't been for Obama. And those are truly the facts.Economists agree: Trump, not Obama, gets credit for economy

Last edited:
Rumor has it.........Trump screwed every woman in this Van Halen video............damn it man.

Illegitimate child?
How could that be?

CaQvDBYVAAA5Wi7.jpg

Health costs under Obama went up because Republicans hijacked the medicaid expansion. It had nothing to do with Obama. Since then, the costs have risen. I should know.

I own property. I no longer invest in stocks. George Bush taught me a valuable lesson not to trust that any more. Property is safer, and its steady. I play safe and I am happy. Besides, no man or woman needs more than what they can possibly use. That is what is wrong with this country now, and its going to destroy us all; "greed".
Now you are admitting that health costs went up? You don’t hold to your convictions do you? Health costs went up dramatically under Obama because Obama’s plan was ill conceived. Who is to decide what someone needs? you? I certainly hope not. Wanting to do better and have money to make sure someone’s future is taken care of is greed? You are very demented in your thoughts. Stocks do just fine. One most know how to invest. Property is not safer, if you think it is you need an economics lesson.

I would also be surprised if he hasn't funded a few abortions in his day....a fact that might finally make the evangelicals' ears perked up. Although I think we can already quote Pence's response to such a revelation. Here it is: "(robotic stare)"

I would also be surprised if he hasn't funded a few abortions in his day....a fact that might finally make the evangelicals' ears perked up. Although I think we can already quote Pence's response to such a revelation. Here it is: "(robotic stare)"

I believe Trump probably had an abortion doctor on retainer with a standing weekly appointment to handle his “accidents”

Forum List

Back