Dossier, Dossier, Dossier

The dossier is real.

Want to know how I know? Trump said it isn't true... and whatever Trump says, it is the opposite. Trump can't tell the truth about what he eats for breakfast, but you think he is going to tell the truth about something as important and undermining to his power as this? Right...

What a stupid post.

I mean, really.....you'll agree tomorrow when you sober up.

Trump's lawyer called him a fucking liar and quit. If that doesn't tell you about the man you support then you are a lemming.

Now...focus like a laser: was there collusion between Trump and Moscow to make him President?

Take your time....and consider all available evidence.

Have a cup of black coffee before you answer.
Where is the Dirty Clinton Dossier Putin Wrote for The Trump Campaign? It simply does not exist.

The dossier is real.

Want to know how I know? Trump said it isn't true... and whatever Trump says, it is the opposite. Trump can't tell the truth about what he eats for breakfast, but you think he is going to tell the truth about something as important and undermining to his power as this? Right...

What a stupid post.

Trump's lawyer called him a fucking liar and quit. If that doesn't tell you about the man you support then you are a lemming.

Now...focus like a laser: was there collusion between Trump and Moscow to make him President?

Yes, and any person with common sense can see it. If a guy that gets paid MILLIONS of dollars and has worked for several politicians over the years comes to you, and says they want to run your campaign... and do it for FREE, that should have alarm bells going off all over your head.

Ohhhhhh.....I didn't get that at first!

You're not drunk.....you're just a fool.

Now....go sit over there, last seat dumb row.

Before you go....a little history that would enlighten a brighter fellow than you:

No foreign government can sway our elections, you dunce.

The man who the Soviets actually feared as President….and worked feverishly to defeat…..with Democrat aid, BTW.....

None other than Ronald Reagan.

Vasili Mitrokhin worked for 30 years in the foreign intelligence archives of the KGB. In 1972 he was made responsible for moving the entire archives to new headquarters in Moscow. But Mitrokhin spent over a decade making notes and transcripts of these classified files. In 1992, British Secret Intelligence Service exfiltrated the defector, and his presence in the west remained secret until the publication of this book.

His book:

‘The Sword and the Shield: The Mitrokhin Archives, the History of the KGB,” by Christopher Andrew and Vasili Mitrokhin.
I highly recommend it.

Mitrokhin outlines the full-court press that the Soviet power structure used to prevent a Reagan presidency….with, of course the joyful aid of such Democrat luminaries as Ted Kennedy.
“…chairman of the KGB….all foreign intelligence officers….active measures to ensure Reagan’s defeat….”
Mitrokhin, Op. Cit., p. 243

“Reagan won a forty-nine state landslide. The entire Soviet government, working hand-in-hand with [the Democrat hierarchy] and America’s most influential newspaper, couldn’t put a dent a US election…”
Coulter, “Resistance Is Futile,”p. 44-45

Only a complete imbecile would believe the Democrat fairy tale.

Still imagine 'the Russians engineered Trump's win'????????????

What would you do if you had to think for yourself instead of cutting and pasting other people's opinions?

The dossier is real.

What a stupid post.

Where is the Dirty Clinton Dossier Putin Wrote for The Trump Campaign? It simply does not exist.

And your evidence that Putin wrote the Steele Dossier........is your imagination.

For crying out loud, fellas.....do you have anything more than this one trick? As you're citing your imagination again and again, while ignoring the actual evidence, the *actual* testimony before Congress. The actual order from the Deputy AG seating the special counsel.

This is why its so hard to have a rational discussion with conservatives. As when presented with facts and evidence, they keep trying to counter with whatever hapless nonsense they can make up.

Predictably, backed by nothing.

What a stupid post.

Yes, and any person with common sense can see it. If a guy that gets paid MILLIONS of dollars and has worked for several politicians over the years comes to you, and says they want to run your campaign... and do it for FREE, that should have alarm bells going off all over your head.

Before you go....a little history that would enlighten a brighter fellow than you:

The man who the Soviets actually feared as President….and worked feverishly to defeat…..with Democrat aid, BTW.....

Vasili Mitrokhin worked for 30 years in the foreign intelligence archives of the KGB. In 1972 he was made responsible for moving the entire archives to new headquarters in Moscow. But Mitrokhin spent over a decade making notes and transcripts of these classified files. In 1992, British Secret Intelligence Service exfiltrated the defector, and his presence in the west remained secret until the publication of this book.

His book:

‘The Sword and the Shield: The Mitrokhin Archives, the History of the KGB,” by Christopher Andrew and Vasili Mitrokhin.
I highly recommend it.

Mitrokhin outlines the full-court press that the Soviet power structure used to prevent a Reagan presidency….with, of course the joyful aid of such Democrat luminaries as Ted Kennedy.
“…chairman of the KGB….all foreign intelligence officers….active measures to ensure Reagan’s defeat….”

“Reagan won a forty-nine state landslide. The entire Soviet government, working hand-in-hand with [the Democrat hierarchy] and America’s most influential newspaper, couldn’t put a dent a US election…”

What would you do if you had to think for yourself instead of cutting and pasting other people's opinions?

Its PolyChic. She doesn't really have opinions. She has pastes of people who do her thinking for her.

Its why her arguments always degrade into irrelevance once you take her off her script with the evidence. As she has no idea what she's talking about.

As demonstrated by her latest pasting fit about 'Reagan's landslide victory'. She has no idea who to paste next. Its essentially word salad.

His book:

I highly recommend it.

Its PolyChic. She doesn't really have opinions. She has pastes of people who do her thinking for her.

Its why her arguments always degrade into irrelevance once you take her off her script with the evidence. As she has no idea what she's talking about.

As demonstrated by her latest pasting fit about 'Reagan's landslide victory'. She has no idea who to paste next. Its essentially word salad.
Its the game she plays
It’s called....Watch me piss off the Liberals

She cut and pastes other views out of context to support her bizarre claims. When refuted, she just cut and pastes unrelated content
When further challenged, she resorts to personal insults and declarations of victory

His book:

I highly recommend it.

Its the game she plays

She cut and pastes other views out of context to support her bizarre claims. When refuted, she just cut and pastes unrelated content
When further challenged, she resorts to personal insults and declarations of victory

The cut and paste word salad or random quotes followed by bizarre 'declarations of victory' are my favorite. Its her tell. And never fails to make me giggle.

What a stupid post.

His book:

I highly recommend it.

OK, moron.....did you imagine (I almost said 'think') that the quotes are selected at random, rather than carefully culled and selected from my immense mental library????

Stick to trying to refute what I post, rather than carping about how it is presented.

Those who have studied history will note the resounding similarity of the Mueller Farrago with this:

1.In so very many ways, today's Democrat Party mirrors their forebears in the Soviet Union.

Political opponents had to deal with the power of the state.

It is not the rectitude of ideas, nor the votes of the populate, it is the raw, unlimited, near absolute power of the Left that motivates the judicial system.

2. The Left owes so very much to their judicial godfather, Lavrentiy Beria.....
"Lavrentiy Pavlovich Beria (29 March 1899 – 23 December 1953) was a Soviet politician, and chief of the Soviet security and secret police apparatus under Stalin. He was top deputy of the NKVD during the Great Purge, responsible for many of the millions of imprisonments and killings."
Lavrentiy Beria - Wikiquote

3. "Dershowitz points out that this was a technique developed by Beria, the infamous sidekick of Stalin, who said, “Show me the man and I’ll find you the crime.” That really is something that has survived the Soviet Union and has arrived in the good old USA. “Show me the man,” says any federal prosecutor, “and I can show you the crime.” This is not an exaggeration."
Policy Report: The Criminalization of Almost Everything

The perfect mantra for Mueller: Show me the man and I’ll find you the crime.

4. “This is an all-out assault on Trump and the election result.

It’s no longer about Russian collusion, if it ever was.”
The pretense is over that the Mueller investigation is still about Russian campaign collusion

His book:

I highly recommend it.

OK, moron.....did you imagine (I almost said 'think') that the quotes are selected at random, rather than carefully culled and selected from my immense mental library????

Stick to trying to refute what I post, rather than carping about how it is presented.

Laughing....says the gal that has utterly abandoned her own debunked strawman that the Steele Dossier is the basis of the Mueller investigation.

As I said, if even you are going to treat your own argument like the garbage it is and abandon it to the rhetorical midden heap.....why would you expect us to treat your claims any differently?

Those who have studied history will note the resounding similarity of the Mueller Farrago with this:

1.In so very many ways, today's Democrat Party mirrors their forebears in the Soviet Union.

Political opponents had to deal with the power of the state.

It is not the rectitude of ideas, nor the votes of the populate, it is the raw, unlimited, near absolute power of the Left that motivates the judicial system.

2. The Left owes so very much to their judicial godfather, Lavrentiy Beria.....
"Lavrentiy Pavlovich Beria
(29 March 1899 – 23 December 1953) was a Soviet politician, and chief of the Soviet security and secret police apparatus under Stalin. He was top deputy of the NKVD during the Great Purge, responsible for many of the millions of imprisonments and killings."
Lavrentiy Beria - Wikiquote

3. "Dershowitz points out that this was a technique developed by Beria, the infamous sidekick of Stalin, who said, “Show me the man and I’ll find you the crime.” That really is something that has survived the Soviet Union and has arrived in the good old USA. “Show me the man,” says any federal prosecutor, “and I can show you the crime.” This is not an exaggeration."
Policy Report: The Criminalization of Almost Everything

The perfect mantra for Mueller: Show me the man and I’ll find you the crime.

4. “This is an all-out assault on Trump and the election result.

It’s no longer about Russian collusion, if it ever was.”
The pretense is over that the Mueller investigation is still about Russian campaign collusion

And the word salad 'SPAM anything' fits continue.

With PC refusing to even mention her central strawman: the debunked pseudo-legal gibberish that the Steele Dossier is somehow the basis of the Mueller Campaign.

When even you ignore you, PC.......why would we bother to care what you have to say? Excuse me.....what you have to SPAM. As cutting and pasting is all there is to you.

The dossier is real.

What a stupid post.

Yeah.....Putin wouldn't do such a thing to the family he had cultivated via bribes.

His book:

I highly recommend it.

No I KNOW you just put keywords into Google to pull whatever quotes fit the agenda your mind gets from whatever Far right news source you use. I've busted so many posts on here the last few days that don't take the time to actually check varying news sources on stories it isn't even funny. You are no different.

Let me repeat this for you. Trump's LAWYER, John Dowd called Trump a fucking liar and quit.

His book:

I highly recommend it.

No I KNOW you just put keywords into Google to pull whatever quotes fit the agenda your mind gets from whatever Far right news source you use. I've busted so many posts on here the last few days that don't take the time to actually check varying news sources on stories it isn't even funny. You are no different.

Let me repeat this for you. Trump's LAWYER, John Dowd called Trump a fucking liar and quit.

Really, you moron....

Did you read this book:

The Sword and the Shield: The Mitrokhin Archives, the History of the KGB,” by Christopher Andrew and Vasili Mitrokhin.
51XBzO3N7tL._AC_US218_.jpg

I did.

I have a real education, unlike you government school grads.

His book:

I highly recommend it.

Its the game she plays

The cut and paste word salad or random quotes followed by bizarre 'declarations of victory' are my favorite. Its her tell. And never fails to make me giggle.
You really know you have defeated PC when she resorts to personal insults

His book:

I highly recommend it.

Really, you moron....

Did you read this book:

The Sword and the Shield: The Mitrokhin Archives, the History of the KGB,” by Christopher Andrew and Vasili Mitrokhin.

I did.

Congrats you read a book. What the fuck does that have to do with this and my post about John Dowd?

His book:

I highly recommend it.

Really, you moron....

Did you read this book:

I did.

Congrats you read a book. What the fuck does that have to do with this and my post about John Dowd?

A BOOK?????

I see the ire I've created in you pushed you over the edge, into vulgarity.

Losing the argument seems to do that to Liberals.

Excellent.

Could you provide 2 or 3 of the tomes that have fueled your political outlook?

Really, you moron....

Did you read this book:

I did.

A BOOK?????

Excellent.

Yeah a book. I've read MANY books. Do I get an award? Are we going to have a book contest? One semester, yes a semester, I had to read these books.

5482-1528602347-228020c43c5d8d138b702fabd678db22.jpg

You read a BOOK about the KGB, do you think that makes you an expert on the Russia investigation now?

Really, you moron....

Did you read this book:

I did.

A BOOK?????

Excellent.

Yeah a book. I've read MANY books. Do I get an award? Are we going to have a book contest? One semester, yes a semester, I had to read these books.

You read a BOOK about the KGB, do you think that makes you an expert on the Russia investigation now?
PC a doesn’t read books

She just plagiarizes them

Really, you moron....

Did you read this book:

I did.

A BOOK?????

Excellent.

So, we agree that you are unable to provide a sample of any books you've read that you can point to as having giving you political direction?

Telling, isn't it?

So....it's fair for me to refer to you as a dunce?

I knew we'd find agreement.

Forum List

Back