Dossier, Dossier, Dossier

I'll gladly put Woodward's credibility up against Trump's.
I would gladly put Trump's credibility up against MUELLER'S right now....

...because so far there is more evidence that has been presented proving Mueller's conflict of interest, evidence of his criminal Obstruction (refusing to comply with a Congressional Subpoena), evidence of his participation in a Conspiracy (Oher testifying he and Steele were communicating with Mueller already in early 2016), AND Mueller in his past withheld information / evidence that proved a man to be innocent and sent the innocent man to jail anyway.

So far there is no evidence of a crime warranting an investigation, no evidence of a crime warranting a Special Counsel, and no evidence of criminal collusion between Trump and Russians (ass opposed to the evidence of illegal criminal collusion between Democrats, to include Obama, Hillary, and potentially even Mueller - and his Oligarch friend believed to have written the Dossier).
OMG that is not even close

Mueller has professionally gone about his task and is methodically buildin* a case
Trump has lied nonstop since the story hit

Never met with Russians
Met with Russians, but discussed adoptions
We talked about negative information about HIllary but that is not a crime

Imagine if a legitimate prosecutor aimed his sights on the democrats how many indictments and pleas would be forthcoming....for crimes back as far as 2006
Whitewater?
Benghazi?
Emails?

Soooo.....we've seen two brutal retreats by the Left/Liberals/Democrats

1. Remember how they started their global governance scheme, calling it 'Global Warming'.....and took such a beating that they had to claim any kind of weather was proof of imminent disaster?
They were forced to retreat to 'Climate Change'....and nobody is even paying any attention to that.

2. Now....this retreat:
"The pretense is over that the Mueller investigation is still about Russian campaign collusion
There isn’t much of a pretense anymore that the Mueller investigation is about alleged Russian campaign collusion.

Maybe it started out about collusion, but it veered off course within a couple of months, when Mueller decided that Paul Manafort needed to be investigated for conduct many years ago having nothing to do with the campaign, or even Russia. Rod Rosenstein created the paperwork in early August 2017 to retroactively expand Mueller’s investigation and justify Mueller conduct that already had taken place."

The pretense is over that the Mueller investigation is still about Russian campaign collusion

And this one is slip-slidin' away just like Global Warming......

If lying were an opera, the Democrats/Liberals would be Pavarotti.

Laughing.....that right wing blog doesn't even *mention* the Steele Dossier. Let alone establish factually that the Mueller investigation is based on it.

Thus we enter 'spam anything' phase of PC's collapsing argument. Where she just starts splattering the thread with random blog posts or youtube videos that have nothing to do with her claims.

And your strawman that the basis of the Mueller investigation is the Dossier.....remains in a shambling mound on the ground.

Imagine if a legitimate prosecutor aimed his sights on the democrats how many indictments and pleas would be forthcoming....for crimes back as far as 2006
Whitewater?
Benghazi?
Emails?

Pretty much. With their fantasy claim that the Mueller investigation is based on the Steele Dossier in a shattered ruin of self delusion and pure imagination, they're in the phase of their retreat where they just start throwing random shit against the wall, hoping that *anything* sticks.

While abandoning the very premise of their own claims.

That was easy.

1. Remember how they started their global governance scheme, calling it 'Global Warming'.....and took such a beating that they had to claim any kind of weather was proof of imminent disaster?
They were forced to retreat to 'Climate Change'....and nobody is even paying any attention to that.

2. Now....this retreat:
"The pretense is over that the Mueller investigation is still about Russian campaign collusion
There isn’t much of a pretense anymore that the Mueller investigation is about alleged Russian campaign collusion.

Maybe it started out about collusion, but it veered off course within a couple of months, when Mueller decided that Paul Manafort needed to be investigated for conduct many years ago having nothing to do with the campaign, or even Russia. Rod Rosenstein created the paperwork in early August 2017 to retroactively expand Mueller’s investigation and justify Mueller conduct that already had taken place."

The pretense is over that the Mueller investigation is still about Russian campaign collusion

Laughing.....that right wing blog doesn't even *mention* the Steele Dossier. Let alone establish factually that the Mueller investigation is based on it.

Thus we enter 'spam anything' phase of PC's collapsing argument. Where she just starts splattering the thread with random blog posts or youtube videos that have nothing to do with her claims.

And your strawman that the basis of the Mueller investigation is the Dossier.....remains in a shambling mound on the ground.
s391i96gsum11.png

The dossier is real.

Want to know how I know? Trump said it isn't true... and whatever Trump says, it is the opposite. Trump can't tell the truth about what he eats for breakfast, but you think he is going to tell the truth about something as important and undermining to his power as this? Right...

2. Now....this retreat:

s391i96gsum11.png

The evidence picks one side on PC's latest pseudo-legal conspiracy.

As neither AG Rosenstein order appointing the special counsel nor Comey's testimony before congress cite the Dossier for anything. In fact, the only time Comey mentions the Dossier before Congress is to confirm he's *not* talking about it.

And 'countering' that......is PC's imagination.

I'll go with the actual order seating the special counsel and Comey's actual testimony over PC's imagination anyday. As would any rational person.

The dossier is real.

Want to know how I know? Trump said it isn't true... and whatever Trump says, it is the opposite. Trump can't tell the truth about what he eats for breakfast, but you think he is going to tell the truth about something as important and undermining to his power as this? Right...

What a stupid post.

I mean, really.....you'll agree tomorrow when you sober up.

The dossier is real.

What a stupid post.

Trump's lawyer called him a fucking liar and quit. If that doesn't tell you about the man you support then you are a lemming.

Whitewater?
Benghazi?
Emails?

Pretty much. With their fantasy claim that the Mueller investigation is based on the Steele Dossier in a shattered ruin of self delusion and pure imagination, they're in the phase of their retreat where they just start throwing random shit against the wall, hoping that *anything* sticks.

That was easy.
Republicans have spent decades chasing conspiracy theories and trying to prosecute them

They are about to find out what a legitimate credible investigation is like

The dossier is real.

What a stupid post.

Alas, your imagination backed by nothing doesn't become any more compelling drunk or sober.

As your entire strawman that the basis of the Mueller investigation is the Dossier is still obliterated by Deputy AG's order appointing the special counsel and Comey's testimony before Congress.

In fact, neither cite the dossier once. With the only time Comey even mentions the Dossier being to confirm that he's NOT talking about it.

Sigh...is that really it?

The dossier is real.

What a stupid post.

Trump's lawyer called him a fucking liar and quit. If that doesn't tell you about the man you support then you are a lemming.

Now...focus like a laser: was there collusion between Trump and Moscow to make him President?

Take your time....and consider all available evidence.

Have a cup of black coffee before you answer.

Whitewater?
Benghazi?
Emails?

That was easy.
Republicans have spent decades chasing conspiracy theories and trying to prosecute them

They are about to find out what a legitimate credible investigation is like

They're learning now. As 8 felony convictions, 8 more guilty pleas and dozens of indictments demonstrate.

Hell, Mueller has even managed to get $46 million in fines on a cost of only $20 million spent. That's more that doubling the tax payers investment in only 15 months.

The dossier is real.

What a stupid post.

Now...focus like a laser: was there collusion between Trump and Moscow to make him President?

Yes, and any person with common sense can see it. If a guy that gets paid MILLIONS of dollars and has worked for several politicians over the years comes to you, and says they want to run your campaign... and do it for FREE, that should have alarm bells going off all over your head.

The dossier is real.

What a stupid post.

And like clockwork, PC desperately abandons her pseudo-legal conspiracy batshit about the basis of the Mueller investigation being the Steele Dossier. And awkwardly tries to scramble to another topic.

Now how did I know that was coming?

The dossier is real.

What a stupid post.

Alas, your imagination backed by nothing doesn't become any more compelling drunk or sober.

As your entire strawman that the basis of the Mueller investigation is the Dossier is still obliterated by Deputy AG's order appointing the special counsel and Comey's testimony before Congress.

In fact, neither cite the dossier once. With the only time Comey even mentions the Dossier being to confirm that he's NOT talking about it.

You're not back for another spanking....are you?

Leopold von Sacher-Masoch wrote novels about people like you.

But, if you insist, simple.....

1. "The Department of Justice used the unverified dossier to obtain a Foreign Intelligence Surveillance Act warrant against Carter Page, an alleged "foreign policy adviser" to Donald Trump and the last frayed thread of the Russian collusion story. The FISA court was not told who had paid Steele to create the "salacious and unverified" dossier -- in the words of the showboating former FBI Director James Comey -- much less about Steele's personal hatred of Trump."
Carter Page: Agent 000

2. BAIER: Democrats are criticizing a lot, as you can imagine. I’m sure you’ve heard. But they’re jumping on one particular part of the memo in particular. Number four, the memo states that then-deputy director of the FBI, Andrew McCabe, quote, testified before the committee in December 2017 that no surveillance warrant would have been sought from the FISA court without the Steele dossier information? Democrats say he never said that, did he?

NUNES: Yes. I mean, it’s a summation of a long interview. And that is definitely what he said. Not to mention, we have other witnesses who said very similar things. So, the fact of the matter is, the main things that were used to go out and get this warrant was the dossier and the story that corroborated the dossier.
Nunes on Memo: This Is About FBI Using Oppo Research To Get FISA Warrant On Trump Campaign

Now....go home and lick your wounds.

The dossier is real.

What a stupid post.

Yes, and any person with common sense can see it. If a guy that gets paid MILLIONS of dollars and has worked for several politicians over the years comes to you, and says they want to run your campaign... and do it for FREE, that should have alarm bells going off all over your head.

Ohhhhhh.....I didn't get that at first!

You're not drunk.....you're just a fool.

Now....go sit over there, last seat dumb row.

Before you go....a little history that would enlighten a brighter fellow than you:

No foreign government can sway our elections, you dunce.

The man who the Soviets actually feared as President….and worked feverishly to defeat…..with Democrat aid, BTW.....

None other than Ronald Reagan.

Vasili Mitrokhin worked for 30 years in the foreign intelligence archives of the KGB. In 1972 he was made responsible for moving the entire archives to new headquarters in Moscow. But Mitrokhin spent over a decade making notes and transcripts of these classified files. In 1992, British Secret Intelligence Service exfiltrated the defector, and his presence in the west remained secret until the publication of this book.

His book:

‘The Sword and the Shield: The Mitrokhin Archives, the History of the KGB,” by Christopher Andrew and Vasili Mitrokhin.
I highly recommend it.

Mitrokhin outlines the full-court press that the Soviet power structure used to prevent a Reagan presidency….with, of course the joyful aid of such Democrat luminaries as Ted Kennedy.
“…chairman of the KGB….all foreign intelligence officers….active measures to ensure Reagan’s defeat….”
Mitrokhin, Op. Cit., p. 243

“Reagan won a forty-nine state landslide. The entire Soviet government, working hand-in-hand with [the Democrat hierarchy] and America’s most influential newspaper, couldn’t put a dent a US election…”
Coulter, “Resistance Is Futile,”p. 44-45

Only a complete imbecile would believe the Democrat fairy tale.

Still imagine 'the Russians engineered Trump's win'????????????

The dossier is real.

What a stupid post.

You're not back for another spanking....are you?

Leopold von Sacher-Masoch wrote novels about people like you.

But, if you insist, simple.....

1. "The Department of Justice used the unverified dossier to obtain a Foreign Intelligence Surveillance Act warrant against Carter Page, an alleged "foreign policy adviser" to Donald Trump and the last frayed thread of the Russian collusion story. The FISA court was not told who had paid Steele to create the "salacious and unverified" dossier -- in the words of the showboating former FBI Director James Comey -- much less about Steele's personal hatred of Trump."
Carter Page: Agent 000

2. BAIER: Democrats are criticizing a lot, as you can imagine. I’m sure you’ve heard. But they’re jumping on one particular part of the memo in particular. Number four, the memo states that then-deputy director of the FBI, Andrew McCabe, quote, testified before the committee in December 2017 that no surveillance warrant would have been sought from the FISA court without the Steele dossier information? Democrats say he never said that, did he?

NUNES: Yes. I mean, it’s a summation of a long interview. And that is definitely what he said. Not to mention, we have other witnesses who said very similar things. So, the fact of the matter is, the main things that were used to go out and get this warrant was the dossier and the story that corroborated the dossier.
Nunes on Memo: This Is About FBI Using Oppo Research To Get FISA Warrant On Trump Campaign

Now....go home and lick your wounds.

And where does McCabe say that the basis of the Mueller investigation is the Steele Dossier?

That would be your imagination. Which is the same place you pulled your laughably claim that the Steele Dossier is the basis of the Mueller investigation.

Meanwhile, back in reality........the basis of the Mueller investigation is Comey's testimony before congress on March 20th, 2017. Says who? Says the Deputy AG's order appointing the special counsel.

And Comey never once cites the Steele Dossier in his entire March 20th, 2017 testimony. In fact, the only time Comey even mentions the Steele Dossier is to confirm that he's NOT talking about it.

So much for Poly's latest silly conspiracy strawman.

The dossier is real.

What a stupid post.

Ohhhhhh.....I didn't get that at first!

You're not drunk.....you're just a fool.

Now....go sit over there, last seat dumb row.

Before you go....a little history that would enlighten a brighter fellow than you:

No foreign government can sway our elections, you dunce.

The man who the Soviets actually feared as President….and worked feverishly to defeat…..with Democrat aid, BTW.....

None other than Ronald Reagan.

Vasili Mitrokhin worked for 30 years in the foreign intelligence archives of the KGB. In 1972 he was made responsible for moving the entire archives to new headquarters in Moscow. But Mitrokhin spent over a decade making notes and transcripts of these classified files. In 1992, British Secret Intelligence Service exfiltrated the defector, and his presence in the west remained secret until the publication of this book.

His book:

‘The Sword and the Shield: The Mitrokhin Archives, the History of the KGB,” by Christopher Andrew and Vasili Mitrokhin.
I highly recommend it.

Mitrokhin outlines the full-court press that the Soviet power structure used to prevent a Reagan presidency….with, of course the joyful aid of such Democrat luminaries as Ted Kennedy.
“…chairman of the KGB….all foreign intelligence officers….active measures to ensure Reagan’s defeat….”
Mitrokhin, Op. Cit., p. 243

“Reagan won a forty-nine state landslide. The entire Soviet government, working hand-in-hand with [the Democrat hierarchy] and America’s most influential newspaper, couldn’t put a dent a US election…”
Coulter, “Resistance Is Futile,”p. 44-45

Only a complete imbecile would believe the Democrat fairy tale.

Still imagine 'the Russians engineered Trump's win'????????????

Let PC's SPAM fest continue! As Poly's arguments collapse, she always goes into frantic 'spam the thread about anything at all' fits, while fleeing from her own claims. Now its babble about 'Reagan's landslide victory.'

Meanwhile, her strawman that the basis of the Mueller Investigation is the Steele Dossier.......lays shattered and abandoned.

Um, PC....if even you are going to ignore your silly claims and treat them like the garbage they are, surely you'll understand why we treat them the same way.

Forum List

Back