Dotard Trump has signed more EOs in nine months than any president in the last 50 years.

kiwiman127

Comfortably Moderate
Oct 19, 2010
4th Cleanest City in the World-Minneapolis
It wasn't that long ago, the little TR
rumpsters were crying and whining continuously about how many EOs Obama signed off on. There were threads after threads, of Trumpsters going berserk, raging on Obama for all his EOs.
Now, their hero and god, just surpassed any president in the last fifty years and it took Trump only nine months! :disbelief:
Trump has signed more executive orders than any president in the last 50 years
Well little Trumpsters, now what do you have to say. My guess, either absolutely nothing or EOs are the greatest thing on the planet known as Earth.

Last edited:
It wasn't that long ago, the little TRumpsters were crying and whining continuously about how many EOs Obama signed off on. There were threads after threads, of Trumpsters going berserk, raging on Obama for all his EOs.
Now, their hero and god, just surpassed any president in the last fifty years and it took Trump only nine months! :disbelief:
Well little Trumpsters, now what do you have to say. My guess, either absolutely nothing or EOs are the greatest thing on the planet known as Earth.
Conservatives won’t respond to this thread like adults....

Does an EO rescinding a previous EO count? History indicates that the most notorious example of EO abuse in the entire history of the United States was FDR's #9066 but lefties still love him.

I don't believe the president should have sole authority to execute a number of actions. I don't have a problem with an executive order that tells us "Have a happy holiday", but I DO have a problem with those that go way beyond that. With all that said, the Obama presidency sort of set the precedent for the alleged abuse of executive orders. I don't remember liberals complaining, but you're complaining now, right?

rumpsters were crying and whining continuously about how many EOs Obama signed off on. There were threads after threads, of Trumpsters going berserk, raging on Obama for all his EOs.

He does that because he's not a negotiator. He's a fucking bully. He's a fraud and a con man.

As long as these EO's are rescinding previous EO's, then it's all good.

I don't believe you can count an EO that reverses a previous EO.
At the same time, honestly, what is a President to do?
The thoroughly corrupt and inept houses are useless. They can't get anything done. Both sides are far more interested in making the other side look bad than pass needed legislation.
But at the same time - people keep voting the same pieces of sh*t again and again so what is a President to do?

I don't believe you can count an EO that reverses a previous EO.
At the same time, honestly, what is a President to do?
The thoroughly corrupt and inept houses are useless. They can't get anything done. Both sides are far more interested in making the other side look bad than pass needed legislation.
But at the same time - people keep voting the same pieces of sh*t again and again so what is a President to do?
Be elected in order to legitimize the policies.

Name the E.Os Trump signed that didn't cancel out Obama's?

if Shitforhair didnt go long on EOs he would never process any legislation.

How about doing some math, genius. Trump has issued more EO's than any president in the last fifty years. That would include Obama's EO's.
Geez, where do these people come from? GED High? :up:

Poor little far left drones cannot understand why the EO's were signed. They do not understand it is not the number but what the EO's do. Since Obama did write new laws with EO's they assume that Trump will do the same.

Once again the far left religious sites will not tell what the EO's are, just show what they want their religious followers to see.

It wasn't that long ago, the little TRumpsters were crying and whining continuously about how many EOs Obama signed off on. There were threads after threads, of Trumpsters going berserk, raging on Obama for all his EOs.
Conservatives won’t respond to this thread like adults....

Says the far left drone!

Not only is he signing EO's at a furious rate, but he has yet to get any legislation that is of any substance done.

What's even worse, is Trump doesn't know who the president of the U.S. Virgin Islands is...........quick hint...................it's him.

He was crowned, not elected.

And none of his thousands of lies matter.

I've spent hours reading his EOs - Truly frightening to see how far this kkk, fascist, nazi has already gotten.

As long as these EO's are rescinding previous EO's, then it's all good.

No, actually its not.

Read them.

Basically, every single thing he has done screws over the working class. EVERY SINGLE THING.

Quit listening to his lies and start reading the actual records.

How many have you actually read?

Forum List

Back