Douglas Murray: America Now Has All The Bases Set For Civil War

Our would-be revolutionaries have no clue of the hell that will be visited upon them should they continue on their current path.
It's you idiots who have been itching for a revolution, not us.
False.
LSHIDMTAMSFO!!

Open your damn eyes, son! There's some damn tRumpling or other calling for a revolution right here every other day!

"False" the moron says, lololololololol!
Except not really.

Our would-be revolutionaries have no clue of the hell that will be visited upon them should they continue on their current path.
False.
LSHIDMTAMSFO!!

Open your damn eyes, son! There's some damn tRumpling or other calling for a revolution right here every other day!

So how long has gaslighting been your hobby?
LOLOLOLOL

Oh? Are you stupid or stoned. We aren't the ones calling for tearing down the system. That's YOU!

False.
LSHIDMTAMSFO!!

Except not really.
Yes, really.

You need to learn to pay attention.

False.
LSHIDMTAMSFO!!

LOLOLOLOL
Lol, why you act like I'm some damn loser tRumpling?

False.
LSHIDMTAMSFO!!

LOLOLOLOL

Because you're a stupid Chinese stooge.

False.
LSHIDMTAMSFO!!

Except not really.
Yes, really.

You need to learn to pay attention.
Oh I am.....
And that's why I know you're full of shit.

False.
LSHIDMTAMSFO!!

LOLOLOLOL
Why do you think anyone would buy your bullshit?

False.
LSHIDMTAMSFO!!

LOLOLOLOL

Because you're a stupid Chinese stooge.

I think he's actually Iranian. He was ready to slap on a suicide bomb after Soliemani.

Douglas Murray is one of Western Conservatives best Intellectuals, he is usually correct about things and sadly for America I think he is also correct about this. James Delingpole is a long standing writer for the ONLY print magazine I STILL subscribe to and get sent to me, The Spectator, the video to the discussion between Douglas Murray and James Delingpole is within the below link, there are two videos one the duration is 6 minutes and 9 seconds and the second the duration is 3 minutes and 14 seconds:

View attachment 388718

View attachment 388719
View attachment 388720

Sad, but true.

I NEVER thought this would happen to America EVER, I think it's the most SHOCKING and ALARMINGLY thing to be witnessing that I can THINK of in my lifetime and I know so far my lifetime has only been 30 years, but the DELIBERATE ATTEMPT to DESTROY America is so SHOCKING to me I can barely find the words to describe it.

To be honest it's VERY VERY upsetting to say the least. The Western World CANNOT allow this to happen, IF the SHTF Western Patriots MUST be prepared to go to America to assist American Patriots, I think Western Civilisation might EVEN depend on everyone joining forces that way and Defending America TOGETHER, we can later deal with WHATEVER differences we might have on OTHER issues.

IF America falls to the Neo-Marxists then The West is literally fucked because the Neo-Marxists plus Communist China will then wage War on ALL Western Nations in an attempt to FORCE everyone to submit to Marxism or ELSE.

We fight China AND the democrat insurgents. This is a war on two fronts. Both must be defeated if America is to survive.

I now have what I could call a Base in America, having nearly two weeks ago now bought a very nice house in America and so IF the SHTF then you know you can count on someone like me a Western Patriot to do what I can to assist American Patriots AGAINST the TRAITORS who HATE America and want to DESTROY it. I have been given the opportunity to be an Attache at one of our Consulate General's for a 6 month period this beginning in late December this year and I think I should accept this position, it would put me in America until at LEAST June 2021 and during these 6 months in my opinion THIS is when the SHTF. I am well in friends wise also with several Patriotic Militia who will NOT hesitate to DEFEND America IF they have to.

HOPEFULLY it will NOT come to THIS, but I FEAR that sadly it WILL come to THIS :(

If you end up on the West Coast, Southern California, we have a patriot community that is prepared for what is coming. Look me up.

I guess I'm at a loss taking away from your post. What do you think is going to happen?

I spell it out pretty clearly in post #29.

Remember, YOU Marxists started violence on behalf of your Masters in China - you are already assaulting American cities on behalf of Xi. Biden's riots are a civil war waged against America.

Once you lose the election, you'll pull out all stops.

I guess I'm at a loss taking away from your post. What do you think is going to happen?

Remember, YOU Marxists started violence on behalf of your Masters in China - you are already assaulting American cities on behalf of Xi. Biden's riots are a civil war waged against America.

I see. You've officially lost your mind. :auiqs.jpg: Cult45 is out of gas, it seems.

The vast majority of BLM protests have been peaceful.

Often, when they turn violent, its instigated by white supremacists.

The vast majority of the nuclear attack on Nagasaki was peaceful.

1600138470319.png

You commie traitors are some DUMB motherfuckers.

Hey, 93% of democrat terrorist riots have been peaceful.

So, if cops killed 7 out of every hundred black people they meet, you commie fucks would be kewl with it? :dunno:

It's The Feral Mob aka Antifa and BLM who are CAUSING ALL this trouble to BEGIN with.

The below is from Oregon, where The Feral Mob have been rioting and looting and deliberately setting fires (SOME have ALREADY been arrested for Arson, threads HAVE been already posted about those arrests)

The situation is EITHER the US Federal Government is ALLOWED to put down this attempt at Insurrection OR IF not then NORMAL Americans will. The below Warning Signs are just from Oregon:
This is tapping into a desire for violence among the right wing, movements like the 3% group and oath keepers. Social media including this message board is rife with people stroking their rifles with thinly veiled hope that they have an excuse to start killing.

There is no attempt at insurrection. Normal Americans don't concern themselves over it.

The mob ruling the streets with the support of dem mayors, is open insurrection.

Normal Americans are being forced to concern themselves, as you people make of yourselves a clear and present danger.
There is no mob ruling the streets. There is no “insurrection”. If any normal Americans think that, it’s because they’re being misled by cable news and social media. Seriously. They’re hyping it up because it gets attention and y’all are just sucked in.

It's just in your cities, so no one really cares.

I see. You've officially lost your mind. :auiqs.jpg: Cult45 is out of gas, it seems.

Great retort, filled with both facts and unassailable logic.. :eusa_whistle:

Just as I expect from you Khmer Rouge piles of shit....

The thought of your tribe losing all their power seems to be taking its toll. You should take a break. You're seriously losing your shit.

The vast majority of the nuclear attack on Nagasaki was peaceful.

View attachment 388777
You commie traitors are some DUMB motherfuckers.

Hey, 93% of democrat terrorist riots have been peaceful.

So, if cops killed 7 out of every hundred black people they meet, you commie fucks would be kewl with it? :dunno:
93 percent is 1 / 14.

An explanation of the violence is summarized here.

(bold from me)
the bulletin said that “the greatest threat of lethal violence continues to emanate from lone offenders with racially or ethnically motivated violent extremist ideologies and [domestic violent extremists] with personalized ideologies,” specifically pointing to boogaloo-related groups as likely to be “instigating violence” at the protests.
The DHS said in a June 1 internal intelligence report seen by Reuters that “most of the violence appears to have been driven by opportunists.” A separate DHS document dated June 17 reviewed by Washington Post columnist Greg Sargent stated “anarchist and anti-government extremists pose the most significant threat of targeted low-level, protest-related assaults against law enforcement.” The document did not mention antifa by name and the document’s definition of “anarchist extremist” appears to exclude the group.

Forum List

Back