Douglas Murray: America Now Has All The Bases Set For Civil War

Our would-be revolutionaries have no clue of the hell that will be visited upon them should they continue on their current path.

So many of them THINK this is a joke, they THINK this is funny, when it's NOT it could NOT be further than funny.

EVERY nation has had it's not so brilliant moments in history BUT that is NOT an EXCUSE to literally DESTROY a nation and America is no different, America is NOT perfect as NO nation IS perfect and the situation is IF you are born in a nation and you HATE it THAT MUCH you WANT it destroyed then you literally should LEAVE it and GTFO and go somewhere else.

The election in November now is not even about POLITICS, it's about do you WANT America to continue to EXIST as America OR do you WANT to DESTROY America and subject it to Cancel Culture.
Well he is a shill from Langley so pay him no mind.

Who is a shill from Langley? You mean Langley, Virginia ie. CIA.
Yes Langley Virginia indeed home of the evil CIA,we have several posters employed by them that have penetrated this site to troll these boards.rightwinger candyass,him,the list goes on and on.

YOur denial of what we can all see with our own eyes, is noted and dismissed.
Mmm, no. You didn’t see it with your own eyes. You saw it on TV.

Are you implying the vids are faked? If not, stfu. If yes, then support that shit, or stfu.
you should ask him why he edited your comment,,cause if he didnt youre context would really show how dishonest he is

I know why he did it. Because he is a dishonest lib asshole. But I repeat myself. A lot.

Your rage and paranoia existed long before that. But it's always the other guy's fault, I know.

Yet your terrorist troops are on the streets; raping, pillaging, and burning.

No doubt objecting to your rioting is "racist."

1600295238876.png

Forum List

Back