DOW down nearly 1000 points

It will recover. Stating it's a threat to President Trump 2020 is ridiculous

Trump takes credit for the DOW when it goes up, why is he silent now. He claims to be a genius, I wonder since he's smarter than the generals, smarter than the Intelligence Agency, he must believe he is smarter that than WHO and the CDC?

Only trump can solve this health crisis, can't he?

Trump takes credit for the DOW when it goes up, why is he silent now. He claims to be a genius, I wonder since he's smarter than the generals, smarter than the Intelligence Agency, he must believe he is smarter that than WHO and the CDC?

It's not President Trump's crisis to solve, it's global.

I did read he has asked Congress for one billion to off set supply chain issues regarding virus concerns.

I did read he has asked Congress for one billion to off set supply chain issues regarding virus concerns.

Duh, of course it's not Trump's crisis to solve, my comment didn't claim it was. It was a sarcastic statement on trump's behavior.

It is and has been a world wide crisis, but one which trump ignored being so busy attacking Democrats and attending rallies in every state before the Democratic Primary. He's no leader, a non leader is someone who asks this question of himself, "how will this effect me?" The sign of a man-child in an empty suit.

Easy, his policies help it go up. Dems help it go down, as well as factors he can’t control like a pandemic that affects the economy.

The Dow was 18k when he was elected, it’s gained over 10K since.

Duh, of course it's not Trump's crisis to solve, my comment didn't claim it was. It was a sarcastic statement on trump's behavior.

It is and has been a world wide crisis, but one which trump ignored being so busy attacking Democrats and attending rallies in every state before the Democratic Primary. He's no leader, a non leader is someone who asks this question of himself, "how will this effect me?" The sign of a man-child in an empty suit.

You have Trump issues and are just posting your hate.

Have a good day

Easy, his policies help it go up. Dems help it go down, as well as factors he can’t control like a pandemic that affects the economy.

So, in 2018 it didn't do well (my wife and I lost over $50.000 in that year); was that because of Trump? What makes you believe Trump had everything to do with the rise in the DOW? It has its ups and downs under every president, and the longest recovery began in June 2009 under the stewardship of President Obama.

Last edited:

Have a good day

I don't hate trump, I fear what he has done which will effect negatively my sons and my grandsons.

Trump is inept, incompetent and mentally unfit to have the Power of the Presidency, and now that the Republican Senate has changed the rule of law in the United States, that no one is above the law, & has established that it no longer applies to this and future presidents, I see a very dim future in a nation which already incarcerates more people than other countries.

Trump seeks law and order, missing in his every move, is justice.

Have a good day

I don't hate trump, I fear what he has done which will effect negatively my sons and my grandsons.

Trump is inept, incompetent and mentally unfit to have the Power of the Presidency, and now that the Republican Senate has changed the rule of law in the United States, that no one is above the law, & has established that it no longer applies to this and future presidents, I see a very dim future in a nation which already incarcerates more people than other countries.

You're proving my comment.

So, in 2018 it didn't do well (my wife and lost over $50.000 in that year); was that because of Trump? What makes you believe Trump had everything to do with the rise in the DOW? It has its ups and downs under every president, and the longest recovery began in June 2009 under the stewardship of President Obama.

His pro-American business policies and trade policies. Funny how you cannot give President Trump any credit yet you do for the Hussein, even though it took him four years just to get back to Bush era highs, and by that time he was already a lame duck. Tell us, what specifically did Lame Duck do to “recover” the economy after the start of 2011?

Ouch!

28,056.91 −935.50 (3.23%)

Coronavirus Threat To U.S. Economy, Trump 2020
Nearly overnight, conventional wisdom about the 2020 outlook — solid growth for the U.S. economy, no Fed interest-rate moves, and President Trump's reelection — has gone out the window.

Dow Jones Dives As Coronavirus Upends Outlook For Fed, 2020 Election, U.S. Economy

Yeah, great idea President Poopstain. :rolleyes:

Trump Proposes 16% Cut To CDC As Global Number Of Coronavirus Infections And Deaths Rise
Maybe some of that virus will hit the liberals who want diseased immigrants here, and take out 45% of the voting base that votes Demoncrap. I could take the hit on my stock portfolio for that action.....

View attachment 308554
Wishing disease on liberals in your own country? What a sick fk you are. You are an example of what is wrong with your side of the political fence.

It doesn't really matter one way or the other. If this virus gains a foothold in the USA, "Liberals" will be the most adversely affected because they tend to live in dense population zones.

True
A thinning of the herd is not always a bad thing.

When you cram millions of people into concrete jungles it's bound to happen. If it's not the coronavirus it'll be something else. Nature has culled humanity many times.

Have a good day

Gee, you must try to convince the readers (or yourself) that you can read my mind.

I don't hate anyone. I pity jerks who think they know how I feel about trump, even when I have explained it to them. Thus I must infer you claim I'm a liar. I don't even hate you for that; I pity people like you who post opinions without any evidence, and I wonder about their mental stability

Have a good day

Gee, you must try to convince the readers (or yourself) that you can read my mind.

I don't hate anyone. I pity jerks who think they know how I feel about trump, even when I have explained it to them. Thus I must infer you claim I'm a liar. I don't even hate you for that; I pity people like you who post opinions without any evidence, and I wonder about their mental stability

Your words are obvious to all.

Don't pity me as I point out your obvious. I simply don't care.

And we're going to give him 4 more years to fix that, and everything else.

So, in 2018 it didn't do well (my wife and lost over $50.000 in that year); was that because of Trump? What makes you believe Trump had everything to do with the rise in the DOW? It has its ups and downs under every president, and the longest recovery began in June 2009 under the stewardship of President Obama.

His pro-American business policies and trade policies. Funny how you cannot give President Trump any credit yet you do for the Hussein, even though it took him four years just to get back to Bush era highs, and by that time he was already a lame duck. Tell us, what specifically did Lame Duck do to “recover” the economy after the start of 2011?

It's not what he did, it's what he didn't do. He didn't run around and tell the country that Bush created the crisis and that the sky was falling. No drama Obama was as effective as his other efforts, which were routinely sabotaged by McConnell and the RW and Racist reporting on the Internet, and the AM Radio broadcasters (Limbaugh, Hannity and Savage, aka Wiener) who put an ideology before the recovery, the people and the country.

And we're going to give him 4 more years to fix that, and everything else.

I imagine so.

The democrats have nothing to counter

Was wondering what TDS tard would be the first to politicize this.
Marty thinks it was a good idea to cut the people whose job it was to deal with pandemics.

Trump plan: Wait until April.
As if the CDC will ever be able to do anything about a pandemic virus. Their master plan is telling people to get a flu shot and cover your nose when sneezing or coughing.
Brilliant:
https://www.cdc.gov/nonpharmaceutical-interventions/pdf/gr-pan-flu-ind-house.pdf#3

You “In Government We Trust” people are dumb as rocks.

So you're saying Trump should just eliminate the CDC to help pay for his 1.5 trillion in tax cuts for Paris Hilton and the like?

REAL SMART - Genius

No, we didn’t say that. They can still research viruses for possible vaccines. They can certainly cut research into totally preventable crap like obesity.

Cool, then all the uninsured fat people can just check into ER when they get sick and drive up everyone else's insurance rates.

MORE genius!
Former President Obama......up to 2 million dollars for each individual in total medical care in his/her lifetime. Then the pain pill. And with the medical care prices as they are, there will be a percentage of people who pass that easily. Invest in pain pill pharmaceuticals.

Ouch!

28,056.91 −935.50 (3.23%)

Coronavirus Threat To U.S. Economy, Trump 2020
Nearly overnight, conventional wisdom about the 2020 outlook — solid growth for the U.S. economy, no Fed interest-rate moves, and President Trump's reelection — has gone out the window.

Dow Jones Dives As Coronavirus Upends Outlook For Fed, 2020 Election, U.S. Economy

Yeah, great idea President Poopstain. :rolleyes:

Trump Proposes 16% Cut To CDC As Global Number Of Coronavirus Infections And Deaths Rise

It's always amusing how the left-wing will tie completely unrelated factors together.

How many dozens of threads on this forum, complain about the deficit? Trump's deficit they say.

But then every single time Trump tries to cut anything, you people come out of the wood work to complain.

So which is it? Are deficits bad, and we need to make cuts? Or is cutting anything bad, and you don't really care about deficits?

Sorry, can't have it both ways.

Besides that, I've seen the documentaries on TV. There is no specific treatment for the Coronavirus. It's an influenza, and is treated like any other. The local TV channel was interviewing a doctor dealing with one such patient, and he said there was nothing really they could do, but give the typical treatment for influenza.

So with that in mind, what do you think the CDC is going to do? The same thing all the other countries are doing. Just quarantine and give people standard treatment.

If you want to make the case that the CDC needs the money, I'll be more than happy to listen. But you need to give specific reasons.

Otherwise, the deficit is a larger problem than Corona.

Guess what can happen with Dollar without supplies from China.
Which industry branch can survive longer?

369d38528f960f5dc78ba54e563ebe66.jpg

Have a good day

He is 100% delusional

Forum List

Back