Dow set to make history on gains.

I am furious at Wall Street ever since 2008.
It is acting with teenage recklessness and complete disregard to the damage it causes.
So European citizens are going to bail out banks...and Wall Street is about to go on record as the greatest gains in a single month since 1974.
Does it feel like the best month to you in 37 years??

In other words Wall Street is creating the fastest bubble in history.

American taxpayers bailed out what losses that would have occurred in 2008, so instead of pain - people made FORTUNES in 2009...the greatest year Wall Street had in history. I personally made about 5 years worth of gains before I pulled out.
So what lesson did Wall Street learn? Bubbles are prosperous.

So..when this bubble burst, and it most certainly will. They will, again, takes us down with them. And if it happens in 2012 - Obama will bail them out again.
Not quite.

THE FED is creating the fastest bubble in history.

I am furious at Wall Street ever since 2008.
It is acting with teenage recklessness and complete disregard to the damage it causes.
So European citizens are going to bail out banks...and Wall Street is about to go on record as the greatest gains in a single month since 1974.
Does it feel like the best month to you in 37 years??

In other words Wall Street is creating the fastest bubble in history.

American taxpayers bailed out what losses that would have occurred in 2008, so instead of pain - people made FORTUNES in 2009...the greatest year Wall Street had in history. I personally made about 5 years worth of gains before I pulled out.
So what lesson did Wall Street learn? Bubbles are prosperous.

So..when this bubble burst, and it most certainly will. They will, again, takes us down with them. And if it happens in 2012 - Obama will bail them out again.
Not quite.

THE FED is creating the fastest bubble in history.

Well that is true.

The economy must fail....

The economy must fail
Must fluff Boiking...

Must fluff Boiking...

Cheer up Oddball/Dude

A lot of people made money today. Even some wealthy people did quite well. I know you root for an economic collapse so you can bring down the boy king

No reason to bring down the rest of the country is it?
They're "making money" in terms of a grossly inflated USD, which means that they're losing ground in buying power despite the mirage of a bigger DOW number, you blabbering ignoramus.

Must fluff Boiking...

Must fluff Boiking...

Cheer up Oddball/Dude

A lot of people made money today. Even some wealthy people did quite well. I know you root for an economic collapse so you can bring down the boy king

They're "making money" in terms of a grossly inflated USD, which means that they're losing ground in buying power despite the mirage of a bigger DOW number, you blabbering ignoramus.

Did the US dollar inflate 3% today?

You are a moron...

Now, repeat after me

Obama must fail
Obama must fail

Last edited:
Must fluff Boiking...

Must fluff Boiking...

Cheer up Oddball/Dude

What a fuckin' wet blanket.

I'll bet you're loads of fun at a party.

Cheer up Oddball/Dude

Did the US dollar inflate 4% today?

You are a moron...

Now, repeat after me

Obama must fail
Obama must fail
There's no way to be this stupid by accident, folks. :lmao:

Cheer up Oddball/Dude

Sorry to bust in on your little acid party of economic ignorance and interject a little reality into your White House pom-pom waving.

Sorry to bust in on your little acid party of economic ignorance and interject a little reality into your White House pom-pom waving.

That's OK pal, the DOW will take a dump in the next couple of days and you'll be back in your glory.

Either that or people will continue to pump their inflated dollars into the market and keep the illusion alive.

If it does take a dump, it's probable that the smart money will go into commodities and they'll go up.....Even more.

That's the reality of the situation, pal...And all the media hype and fluffery of the Boiking regime can't change it.

Did the US dollar inflate 4% today?

You are a moron...

Now, repeat after me

Obama must fail
Obama must fail
There's no way to be this stupid by accident, folks. :lmao:

Here Dude.....I mean Oddball

This will cheer ya up

We_hope_US_fails.jpg

Here is some bad news...

October had the biggest Dow increase in 24 years

Market consolidation... Major indexes are up again over critical technical levels, but with less conviction (volume) than the market needs to sustain these prices. Today the dollar got smoked and the market went up. That is the unfortunate inverse correlation here. The dollar is fixing to gain momentum up and the market is building cause toward lower prices... IMO (So be careful and don't get burnt!) These things take time to play out but watch the volumes at critical swing points and the market will give a sign of which way it wants to go before it takes another turn... And keep in mind individual equities do not all go right along with the market indexes so some stock could do fine in a down market.

As goes the European Union, so goes the market. Or at least that's the way it's seemed lately.

While that's meant some glum times over the past few months as eurozone leaders have butted heads over how to address the region's nasty debt situation, it has also meant some breakneck rallies when the heads of state have gotten together and made progress on putting out the fire. Like last night, for instance.

In talks that ran late into the night, eurozone leaders managed to cajole global banks to agree to take a 50% writedown on Greek bonds, an element of the crisis negotiations that had been a sticking point previously. In addition, agreements were reached on leveraging the European Financial Stability Facility -- which would give the fund in the range of $1.4 trillion in financial firepower -- and recapitalizing the region's major banks.

The Market's in Full-On Rally Mode: What You Need to Know (CX, IRE, MT, MTW, NBG, PCX, STD, TEF)

Either that, or its a tsunami.

Have you ever seen a tsunami? The water draws waaaayyyy back. Then it come as you like a wall.

Either that, or its a tsunami.

Have you ever seen a tsunami? The water draws waaaayyyy back. Then it come as you like a wall.

Yes, market forces are actually a lot like that... Human behavior being just another natural force driven by the extremes of greed and fear and everything in between, waves of buying and selling form patterns over time that do reflect real life natural forces...

Market consolidation... Major indexes are up again over critical technical levels, but with less conviction (volume) than the market needs to sustain these prices. Today the dollar got smoked and the market went up. That is the unfortunate inverse correlation here. The dollar is fixing to gain momentum up and the market is building cause toward lower prices... IMO (So be careful and don't get burnt!) These things take time to play out but watch the volumes at critical swing points and the market will give a sign of which way it wants to go before it takes another turn... And keep in mind individual equities do not all go right along with the market indexes so some stock could do fine in a down market.

Well a low dollar representatives a bargain to foreign investors. Not necessarily a bad thing.

Forum List

Back