🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

DOWn 10% in Just 2 Weeks

The President doesn't have much control over the stock market or the bond market or the commodities market or other markets.

Regardless of political party.
So all of the left claiming the stock market as an example of Obamas shining economic policies are really full of crap?

Let me put on my shocked face.

The President doesn't have much control over the stock market or the bond market or the commodities market or other markets.

True statement, the point being made is left loons want to credit Ears when it's doing well....when it tanks? Not so much which reveals they don't have the first clue why the markets move

So all of the left claiming the stock market as an example of Obamas shining economic policies are really full of crap?

Let me put on my shocked face.
Sure. Both parties give their President credit for bull markets and blame the other party's President for bear markets.

Such is the intellectual dishonesty of partisan politics.

Oh dear...about another 10% and small cap index will reach 2008 levels. Obamie's stock market is imploding :eek:

GAH!!!!!!!!!! Do something Dear Leader!!!!!!!!!:eek:

Dow Jones Industrial Average (^DJI)
down_r.gif

Forum List

Back