Down with Black Lives Matter! ALL Lives Matter!

IF black lives matter why are blacks killing more blacks then ANY other group?
If you were really intelligent why wouldnt you know that BLM has nothing to do with black on blacks killing each other? You do realize that whites kill each other more than any other group too right?
He's suggesting the name of the group is misleading, since it suggests that blacks lives matter in general (as there is no modifier), as opposed to something more descriptive, like black lives matter only when the killer is white.

Just a quick example of the lies the negro-loving left likes to tell:

View attachment 150451
How many times do you have to be told we're talking about the end of the chase? And speaking about the start of the chase, that is no reason to shoot the guy to death.

View attachment 150452Obviously the people near the area where he eventually passes are not IN the crosswalk.
So you're saying it is okay to hit them with a car?

Interesting you won't comment on the picture I provided the moment the car entered the crosswalk that showed people in that crosswalk.

No, it's the same thing as giving you a solution to BLM's supposed goal, which is what you claimed to want to discuss. But of course we know solving problems was never your intention.
You're playing word games.

You basically said, if kids don't want to get hit by a car, then don't play in the street. And the corollary to that is, because if the kids play in the street, they're gonna get hit.

No where in your posts do you show any empathy for the people getting hit by cars. And no where in your posts do you address what BLM is protesting about.

I can't believe how f1cking stupid people are, especially those on the left. They talk about things without knowing the basic facts; and worse, they don't want to know the basic facts. A f1cking moron that denies that PoS crashed into the cop car hasn't even bothered to look up a video of what happened, yet he thinks he's an expert.
I'd like to know why you're too pussy to figure out what you're bitching about?

Lefties never do any research, they just believe what they are told by CNN and the like.
Are you saying the cop didn't crash into the victims car to end the chase?

At the end of a car chase during which the so-called victim endangered innocent people's lives by driving recklessly through crowded streets. What about the victims of the drugs he was selling? Any compassion for them? I don't know how anyone could watch the dashcam footage and pretend as if the cops were the bad guys in the situation.

No, it's the same thing as giving you a solution to BLM's supposed goal, which is what you claimed to want to discuss. But of course we know solving problems was never your intention.
You're playing word games.

You basically said, if kids don't want to get hit by a car, then don't play in the street.
That's what my mother told me.
And the corollary to that is, because if the kids play in the street, they're gonna get hit.

No where in your posts do you show any empathy for the people getting hit by cars. And no where in your posts do you address what BLM is protesting about.

You said they want to avoid what happened in the video. I was just pointing out that the easiest way to do that was to follow mom's advice that most people follow anyway.

Just a quick example of the lies the negro-loving left likes to tell:

View attachment 150451
How many times do you have to be told we're talking about the end of the chase? And speaking about the start of the chase, that is no reason to shoot the guy to death.
You're full of shit! Here is how that discussion started (I searched for his name and that is the first instance in this thread):

You mean Lamar Smith? I can't see much in the video of the shooting, but the guy intentionally drove his car in a threatening manner, crashing it into the cop car, at which point the cops were justified in defending themselves by killing this turd IMO. Are negroes really up in arms over this?
You got that backwards. The cops crashed into him.

You did NOT say you were talking about the end of the video specifically when you lied about what happened.

And why is it not OK to use deadly force to protect yourself from someone who attacks you with a car? You seem to have a lot of trouble with the guy who passed by protesters, but no trouble with someone who hit a cop car twice attempting to pin the cop against the car.
View attachment 150452Obviously the people near the area where he eventually passes are not IN the crosswalk.
So you're saying it is okay to hit them with a car?
I'm saying you're a damned liar. I'm also wondering whom he hit. Was someone injured or killed as a result of it? And if nobody was hit, why are you asking if it's OK?
Interesting you won't comment on the picture I provided the moment the car entered the crosswalk that showed people in that crosswalk.

I see one person on the edge of the crosswalk. He's also not in the path of the car.

That's what my mother told me.
Mine said the same thing to me. My dad had a different way of getting me out of the street.

You said they want to avoid what happened in the video.
I did not say that.

I was just pointing out that the easiest way to do that was to follow mom's advice that most people follow anyway.
I'm not going to disagree with your mother.

You're full of shit! Here is how that discussion started (I searched for his name and that is the first instance in this thread):
I'm not talking about how the discussion got started, the guy was shot after the cops rammed his vehicle.

You did NOT say you were talking about the end of the video specifically when you lied about what happened.
Well, you weren't talking about the beginning of the video when you mentioned it, either. In fact, what you said...

"...the guy intentionally drove his car in a threatening manner, crashing it into the cop car, at which point the cops were justified in defending themselves by killing this turd..."

...indicates you were talking about the end of the video.

"...crashing it into the cop car, at which point..."

Those words right there indicates one incident directly followed the other. And BTW, you still have not acknowledged the cops ran into him.

And why is it not OK to use deadly force to protect yourself from someone who attacks you with a car?
At the time of the shooting, it was the cops who just attacked him with their car.

You seem to have a lot of trouble with the guy who passed by protesters,
Now you're the one who's lying. The guy deliberately drove his car into a crowd of people.

but no trouble with someone who hit a cop car twice attempting to pin the cop against the car.
If someone walks up to you with a gun and says they're going to kill you, are you just going to sit there and let them shoot you to death?

I'm saying you're a damned liar. I'm also wondering whom he hit. Was someone injured or killed as a result of it? And if nobody was hit, why are you asking if it's OK?
How can I be a liar, when I was asking a question? Questions are not lies. They're questions.

I see one person on the edge of the crosswalk. He's also not in the path of the car.
That's because he had to jump out of the way.

At the end of a car chase during which the so-called victim endangered innocent people's lives by driving recklessly through crowded streets. What about the victims of the drugs he was selling? Any compassion for them? I don't know how anyone could watch the dashcam footage and pretend as if the cops were the bad guys in the situation.
First off, it wasn't proven the guy was selling drugs and second, that dashcam recorded the cop saying he was going to kill the guy. That's premeditated murder.

First off, it wasn't proven the guy was selling drugs and second, that dashcam recorded the cop saying he was going to kill the guy. That's premeditated murder.

AS IF in the heat of a moment nobody has ever said "I'm gonna kill that bastard". Dude almost ran him over, he's only human. Why do you hate cops so much?

AS IF in the heat of a moment nobody has ever said "I'm gonna kill that bastard". Dude almost ran him over, he's only human. Why do you hate cops so much?
Because a cop gave me a ticket for running a red light. I asked him, "Can't ya just give me a warning?" And he replied, "Not after you called me an asshole!"

I don't hate cops and you make a good point.

If you were really intelligent why wouldnt you know that BLM has nothing to do with black on blacks killing each other? You do realize that whites kill each other more than any other group too right?
BLM doesn't care if blacks get killed by blacks. It doesn't fit their narrative and they can't use it to justify acting like savages. BLM doesn't care if blacks kill whites because those pieces of shit think whites deserve it.

Learn what per capita means.

I've tried to explain it to him using basic algebra when it comes to food stamps. The math was too hard for him to understand.

BLM doesn't care if blacks get killed by blacks. It doesn't fit their narrative and they can't use it to justify acting like savages. BLM doesn't care if blacks kill whites because those pieces of shit think whites deserve it.

And you base that on what, exactly?

Here's the thing, if a black kills another black, or a white, and the police can put down the donuts long enough to do their jobs, that person is arrested, tried, convicted and imprisoned.

On the other hand, when a cop shoots a black kid with his hands up, or playing with a toy, or wandering about in a daze, a whole system springs up to protect that cop from any accountability.

That's why BLM exists.

And you base that on what, exactly?

Here's the thing, if a black kills another black, or a white, and the police can put down the donuts long enough to do their jobs, that person is arrested, tried, convicted and imprisoned.

On the other hand, when a cop shoots a black kid with his hands up, or playing with a toy, or wandering about in a daze, a whole system springs up to protect that cop from any accountability.

That's why BLM exists.

BLM exists because the savages try to justify savage acts by their fellow blacks.

Why don't the blacks march when a cop kills a white if COPS are what they are protesting?

BLM exists because the savages try to justify savage acts by their fellow blacks.

Why don't the blacks march when a cop kills a white if COPS are what they are protesting?

when cops kill white people, they are investigated and usually fired if they were found in the wrong.

But here's the reality of how police handle different races.

The first picture is of a black man selling single cigarettes being choked to death by cops.

The second picture is a white man who killed 9 black people in a church and was treated with kid gloves. They even took him to Burger King becasue the poor thing looked peckish.

maxresdefault.jpg

when cops kill white people, they are investigated and usually fired if they were found in the wrong.

But here's the reality of how police handle different races.

The first picture is of a black man selling single cigarettes being choked to death by cops.

The second picture is a white man who killed 9 black people in a church and was treated with kid gloves. They even took him to Burger King becasue the poor thing looked peckish.

maxresdefault.jpg

The problem is you show a single point in time picture without anything indicating what went on before.

The problem is you show a single point in time picture without anything indicating what went on before.

No, the problem is the police systematically treat blacks different than whites.

I have no issue with the way the police handled Roof. They took him alive, they probably got useful information out of him that helped in his trial.

I have a huge problem with the way they arrested garner, where they used deadly force on an unarmed man to enforce what was at best a nuisance crime.

No, the problem is the police systematically treat blacks different than whites.

I have no issue with the way the police handled Roof. They took him alive, they probably got useful information out of him that helped in his trial.

I have a huge problem with the way they arrested garner, where they used deadly force on an unarmed man to enforce what was at best a nuisance crime.

No, the problem is you WANT to see a difference and you'll continue to do so as long as you WANT to do so.

Forum List

Back