Down with Black Lives Matter! ALL Lives Matter!

Originally posted by bgrouse :
"...if a person wants to avoid getting hit by a car, he shouldn't play in the middle of a busy road. Most kids I've seen understand this basic concept. I guess BLM members are dumber than the average kid."

That right there is the same thing as saying it is okay to hit people with cars. And that's what BLM is protesting about. That racist pricks like you, care more about cars, than you do about people. Brown people.
No, it's the same thing as giving you a solution to BLM's supposed goal, which is what you claimed to want to discuss. But of course we know solving problems was never your intention.

Just a quick example of the lies the negro-loving left likes to tell:

You mean Lamar Smith? I can't see much in the video of the shooting, but the guy intentionally drove his car in a threatening manner, crashing it into the cop car, at which point the cops were justified in defending themselves by killing this turd IMO. Are negroes really up in arms over this?
You got that backwards. The cops crashed into him.

View attachment 150451

I can't believe how f1cking stupid people are, especially those on the left. They talk about things without knowing the basic facts; and worse, they don't want to know the basic facts. A f1cking moron that denies that PoS crashed into the cop car hasn't even bothered to look up a video of what happened, yet he thinks he's an expert.

Just a quick example of the lies the negro-loving left likes to tell:

You mean Lamar Smith? I can't see much in the video of the shooting, but the guy intentionally drove his car in a threatening manner, crashing it into the cop car, at which point the cops were justified in defending themselves by killing this turd IMO. Are negroes really up in arms over this?
You got that backwards. The cops crashed into him.

View attachment 150451

I can't believe how f1cking stupid people are, especially those on the left. They talk about things without knowing the basic facts; and worse, they don't want to know the basic facts. A f1cking moron that denies that PoS crashed into the cop car hasn't even bothered to look up a video of what happened, yet he thinks he's an expert.

Lefties never do any research, they just believe what they are told by CNN and the like.

Black Lives Matter essentially was a media centered creation that was used to as a critical theory creation to distract the population from a very real proplem, namely the militarization of the police.

Hello, MisterBeale. Regarding the militarization of the police you write about, as well as the American WAR ZONES many of our American neighbors write or speak about.

With all respect and sincerity, I am curious to learn YOURS, as well as the opinions of my responsible, caring American or foreign born neighbors concerned about the emotional WELL BEING and HEALTH of our Nation, regarding the late practicing social activist Ms. Sandra Bland passionately sharing her concerns, FEARS and personal PAIN while DECLARING WAR on a population of our apparent emotionally or mentally ill, suic!dal/homic!dal thinking American neighbors?

I am certain most Americans will agree in far too many American communities there is a CLIMATE of VIOLENCE responsible for causing peaceful American citizens to regularly experience FEAR, as well as emotional stress and GENUINE concerns for their personal, family, friend's and neighbor's SAFETY.

I am curious to learn WHO are the American citizens PRIMARILY responsible for creating a VIOLENT community environment that inspired the late social activist Ms. Sandra Bland to passionately share her concerns and PAIN in a Facebook video broadcast to her friends, followers and fellow American citizens, during which Ms. Bland declares WAR on a specific population of her American neighbors, as well as wanting to see gangbusters, thugs and drug dealers shipped OUT of our country.

MisterBeale, IN ALL SERIOUSNESS, in your opinion who is raising, nurturing and socializing perfectly healthy American newborns, maturing into apparent emotionally ill teen and adult gang-bangers and thugs Sandra correctly asserts are unnecessarily TERRORIZING, gunning down, killing American Babies and Elders, as well as impugning the image of peaceful, law abiding African American citizens?

On March 10, 2015 the late social activist Ms. Sandra Bland declares war on emotionally or mentally ill, VIOLENT, SU!CIDAL, HOM!CIDAL thinking teen and adult victims of Child Abuse and Emotional Maltreatment she believes are fully responsible for TERRORIZING and diminishing the Quality of Life for her peaceful neighbors and community.

In this recorded instance of Criminal Child Abuse/Maltreatment, a young, emotionally damaged homic!dal/suic!dal thinking American teen *(May 18, 2015 - Rise in Suic!de by Black Children Surprises Researchers - The New York Times)* is proudly “representing” his homic!dal/suic!dal older crew, posse, gang...

...while UNKNOWINGLY providing a disturbing symbol for America’s Culture of African American Child Abuse, Emotional Neglect & Maltreatment evolving from America’s long-standing ignorant Culture of Racism.

VIDEO DEPICTING EMOTIONALLY ILL HOMIC!DAL SUIC!DAL YOUNG AMERICAN CITIZENS

Each of the emotionally or mentally ill suic!dal/homic!dal thinking Americans appearing in the following horrifying recordings are exhibiting 'people and community harming behaviors I, as well as a growing number of my caring, concerned, responsible American neighbors believe are impeding our responsible neighbors of African descent from fully experiencing the respect and equality all peaceful Americans have a right to enjoy.

Homicidal Suicidal Man Walking Daughter Threatened With Violence By Rival Gang Member

MisterBeale, in case there is any confusion, I am writing about and sharing evidence of America's MUCH IGNORED, oppressive, potentially life scarring African American *PARENTAL CHILD CARE* HEALTH CRISIS that I, as well as a growing number of my reasonably responsible, caring, concerned American and foreign born neighbors believe is impeding our American neighbors of African descent from experiencing the equality and respect all peaceful, reasonably responsible Americans are entitled to enjoy.

MisterBeale, respectfully, why aren't YOU, as well as America's responsible, caring, concerned political, civic and religious leaders addressing OUR NATION'S most profound public HEALTH CRISIS?

Peace.
__
Tagged: #KingstonFrazier, #JamylaBolden, #TyshawnLee, #RamiyaReed, #AvaCastillo, #JulieDombo, #EthanAli, #LaylahPetersen, #LavontayWhite, #NovaMarieGallman, #AyannaAllen, #AutumnPasquale, #TrinityGay, #ArshellDennisIII, #ChildhoodTrauma, #Poverty, #ChildAbuse, #ChildhoodMaltreatment, #ChildNeglect, #ChildhoodDepression, #TeenDepression, #TeenViolence, #GunViolence, #GangViolence, #CommunityViolence, #CommunityFear, #PTSD, #PoliceAnxiety, #PoliceMisconduct, #TeacherEducatorFrustration, #CognitiveDissonance, #KendrickLamar, #TupacShakur, #EmotionalIllness, #MentalHealth, #MentalIllness, #FatherlessAmericanChildren, #ShamirHunter, #DemeaningGovernmentHandouts, #Resentment, #MATERNALRESPONSIBILITY, #Racism, #T_H_U_G_L_I_F_E, REMEDY>>>, #A_F_R_E_C_A_N,

"America’s Firm Resolve to End Childhood Abuse and Neglect”

Black Lives Matter essentially was a media centered creation that was used to as a critical theory creation to distract the population from a very real proplem, namely the militarization of the police.

Hello, MisterBeale. Regarding the militarization of the police you write about, as well as the American WAR ZONES many of our American neighbors write or speak about.

With all respect and sincerity, I am curious to learn YOURS, as well as the opinions of my responsible, caring American or foreign born neighbors concerned about the emotional WELL BEING and HEALTH of our Nation, regarding the late practicing social activist Ms. Sandra Bland passionately sharing her concerns, FEARS and personal PAIN while DECLARING WAR on a population of our apparent emotionally or mentally ill, suic!dal/homic!dal thinking American neighbors?

I am certain most Americans will agree in far too many American communities there is a CLIMATE of VIOLENCE responsible for causing peaceful American citizens to regularly experience FEAR, as well as emotional stress and GENUINE concerns for their personal, family, friend's and neighbor's SAFETY.

I am curious to learn WHO are the American citizens PRIMARILY responsible for creating a VIOLENT community environment that inspired the late social activist Ms. Sandra Bland to passionately share her concerns and PAIN in a Facebook video broadcast to her friends, followers and fellow American citizens, during which Ms. Bland declares WAR on a specific population of her American neighbors, as well as wanting to see gangbusters, thugs and drug dealers shipped OUT of our country.

MisterBeale, IN ALL SERIOUSNESS, in your opinion who is raising, nurturing and socializing perfectly healthy American newborns, maturing into apparent emotionally ill teen and adult gang-bangers and thugs Sandra correctly asserts are unnecessarily TERRORIZING, gunning down, killing American Babies and Elders, as well as impugning the image of peaceful, law abiding African American citizens?

On March 10, 2015 the late social activist Ms. Sandra Bland declares war on emotionally or mentally ill, VIOLENT, SU!CIDAL, HOM!CIDAL thinking teen and adult victims of Child Abuse and Emotional Maltreatment she believes are fully responsible for TERRORIZING and diminishing the Quality of Life for her peaceful neighbors and community.

In this recorded instance of Criminal Child Abuse/Maltreatment, a young, emotionally damaged homic!dal/suic!dal thinking American teen *(May 18, 2015 - Rise in Suic!de by Black Children Surprises Researchers - The New York Times)* is proudly “representing” his homic!dal/suic!dal older crew, posse, gang...

...while UNKNOWINGLY providing a disturbing symbol for America’s Culture of African American Child Abuse, Emotional Neglect & Maltreatment evolving from America’s long-standing ignorant Culture of Racism.

Each of the emotionally or mentally ill suic!dal/homic!dal thinking Americans appearing in the following horrifying recordings are exhibiting 'people and community harming behaviors I, as well as a growing number of my caring, concerned, responsible American neighbors believe are impeding our responsible neighbors of African descent from fully experiencing the respect and equality all peaceful Americans have a right to enjoy.

Homicidal Suicidal Man Walking Daughter Threatened With Violence By Rival Gang Member

MisterBeale, in case there is any confusion, I am writing about and sharing evidence of America's MUCH IGNORED, oppressive, potentially life scarring African American *PARENTAL CHILD CARE* HEALTH CRISIS that I, as well as a growing number of my reasonably responsible, caring, concerned American and foreign born neighbors believe is impeding our American neighbors of African descent from experiencing the equality and respect all peaceful, reasonably responsible Americans are entitled to enjoy.

MisterBeale, respectfully, why aren't YOU, as well as America's responsible, caring, concerned political, civic and religious leaders addressing OUR NATION'S most profound public HEALTH CRISIS?

Peace.
__
Tagged: #KingstonFrazier, #JamylaBolden, #TyshawnLee, #RamiyaReed, #AvaCastillo, #JulieDombo, #EthanAli, #LaylahPetersen, #LavontayWhite, #NovaMarieGallman, #AyannaAllen, #AutumnPasquale, #TrinityGay, #ArshellDennisIII, #ChildhoodTrauma, #Poverty, #ChildAbuse, #ChildhoodMaltreatment, #ChildNeglect, #ChildhoodDepression, #TeenDepression, #TeenViolence, #GunViolence, #GangViolence, #CommunityViolence, #CommunityFear, #PTSD, #PoliceAnxiety, #PoliceMisconduct, #TeacherEducatorFrustration, #CognitiveDissonance, #KendrickLamar, #TupacShakur, #EmotionalIllness, #MentalHealth, #MentalIllness, #FatherlessAmericanChildren, #ShamirHunter, #DemeaningGovernmentHandouts, #Resentment, #MATERNALRESPONSIBILITY, #Racism, #T_H_U_G_L_I_F_E, REMEDY>>>, #A_F_R_E_C_A_N,

It is much to late for me to analyze all this tonight, I will make it a priority tomorrow. . .

Michael Brown wasn't armed in the sense of the word but he was killed for a reason, a good one.

That he was a big scary black man who made officer McShooty soil his uniform?

Um, no, that's not a good reason.

That he was a dumbass that tried to grap the cops gun. That's more than a good reason.

By the way, THREE separate forensic EXPERTS said the thug Brown didn't have his hands up. Your failure to believe those EXPERTS doesn't change the facts of what they say.

That he was a dumbass that tried to grap the cops gun. That's more than a good reason.

Except when he got shot, he was 100 feet away and in no danger of grabbing anyone's gun.

By the way, THREE separate forensic EXPERTS said the thug Brown didn't have his hands up. Your failure to believe those EXPERTS doesn't change the facts of what they say.

Forensic experts said that Ronaldo Cruz killed Jeanine Nicarrico. Sent him to death row. Twice. Until another guy confessed to it.

Forensic experts said that Gary Dotson raped Kathleen Webb. Until she felt bad about it a decade later and recanted her testimony and admitted she had sex with her boyfriend.

DA's office: Investigator made errors in 65 cases

A Houston police officer working as a crime-scene investigator made errors in 65 cases dating back to October 2015, according to a scathing audit released by the Houston Forensic Science Center.

Officer Justin McGee, who was hired by HPD in 2008, was removed as a crime scene investigator last week. Records show he is back on patrol duty at the police department.

Sorry, Bud, "Forensics' isn't some kind of magic.

Examining a bullet wound to the chest wouldn't prove where anyone's hands were.

Except when he got shot, he was 100 feet away and in no danger of grabbing anyone's gun.

Forensic experts said that Ronaldo Cruz killed Jeanine Nicarrico. Sent him to death row. Twice. Until another guy confessed to it.

Forensic experts said that Gary Dotson raped Kathleen Webb. Until she felt bad about it a decade later and recanted her testimony and admitted she had sex with her boyfriend.

DA's office: Investigator made errors in 65 cases

A Houston police officer working as a crime-scene investigator made errors in 65 cases dating back to October 2015, according to a scathing audit released by the Houston Forensic Science Center.

Officer Justin McGee, who was hired by HPD in 2008, was removed as a crime scene investigator last week. Records show he is back on patrol duty at the police department.

Sorry, Bud, "Forensics' isn't some kind of magic.

Examining a bullet wound to the chest wouldn't prove where anyone's hands were.

Except he wasn't 100' feet away. He had already tried to grab the gun.

Sorry, but Brown got what he deserved and you simply won't accept the thug is gone.

So now you're a forensics expert?

The Klan van saved many elderly Whites from the ferguscoon chimping. It's time to give the Klan credit for taking elderly and handicapped Whites away from evil and taking them to the burbs.

Peace.
__

It is much to late for me to analyze all this tonight, I will make it a priority tomorrow. . .

In order to understand this crisis, one must first understand the mindset of the ruling class.

I believe this was included in a piece of information I forwarded to you?

"1. A theory of human nature (as embodied in history, philosophy, theology, literature and law). 2. Skill in the active literacies (writing, public speaking). 3. Insight into the major institutional forms (courts, corporations, military, education). 4. Repeated exercises in the forms of good manners and politeness; based on the truth that politeness and civility are the foundation of all future relationships, all future alliances, and access to places that you might want to go. 5. Independent work. 6. Energetic physical sports are not a luxury, or a way to “blow off steam,” but they are absolutely the only way to confer grace on the human presence, and that that grace translates into power and money later on. Also, sports teach you practice in handling pain, and in dealing with emergencies. 7. A complete theory of access to any place and any person. 8. Responsibility as an utterly essential part of the curriculum; always to grab responsibility when it is offered and always to deliver more than is asked for. 9. Arrival at a personal code of standards (in production, behavior and morality). 10. To have a familiarity with, and to be at ease with, the fine arts. (cultural capital) 11. The power of accurate observation and recording. For example, sharpen the perception by being able to draw accurately. 12. The ability to deal with challenges of all sorts. 13. A habit of caution in reasoning to conclusions. 14. The constant development and testing of prior judgements: you make judgements, you discriminate value, and then you follow up and “keep an eye” on your predictions to see how far skewed, or how consistent, your predictions were."

In this study, all of the ruling elites would be exposed to Plato's "Republic." Most University students will be exposed to this. This describes the general philosophy of the ruling class to the bureaucratic, and working classes. I am amazed at how many different interpretations of this work there are though. Yet, there is always agreement, this is how the state of things should be, a division of class structure.

The state is based, essentially on violence. If you do not do as you are told, if you do not pay your taxes, etc. you will be seized, put in jail, etc. The state has a monopoly on the legitimate use on violence. In order for the "Republic" to work, violence has to be justified, thus, as a society, we tacitly endorse the use of violence in the raising of children. Likewise, the ruling class has intentionally destroyed the family of the lower classes, which is the basic unit of political power in for all classes. Thus, the lower classes have been essentially disenfranchised, this has been by design.

They have done this in the construction of social policies, and the cultural elites have done this in what music, television and movies that have been promoted in popular culture.

A thorough understanding of how the Roman Empire imported and used slavery, and how it's demise was caused by the incorporation of new territory and new cultures, as well as using the ruling techniques of promoting violence through entertainment, i.e. "bread & circuses" and the concept of "divide and rule," should give you an idea of how, what, and why Sandra Bland died for, and what she was uncovering in the Deep State that is truly the cause of what got her killed. This goes for Tupac, MLK, JFK, Bobby, and everyone else that seeks to bring humanity together, rather than keep the divide and the violence going.

OTH, some might call this just a wild eyed conspiracy theory, but it wouldn't surprised me at all to find out there was a flag on here plates. The intelligence community for a long time put Noami Wolf on the no fly list for her activities. She was once a rising journalist, now she is black listed and persona non grata by the establishment for raising the alarm bells and waking folks up.

When you know that the government will not support or give aid to a family with a mother and father, and when you know that the music industry, TV and movie industry, as well as the video game industry pushes as much violence and societal decay onto youth, while transferring away as much parenting autonomy, while continuing to condone violence, and deny and degrade spiritual traditions in the family? Is it any wonder we have the world we have?

Understanding the Deep State should be your top priority, and of course, the elites control of folks minds. If your politics tend toward the left, try University of Berkley's Professor Emeritus Peter Dale Scott's "The American Deep State: Big Money, Big Oil, and the Struggle for U.S. Democracy," or if they tend to the right, life long government worker, Mike Lofgren's, "The Deep State: The Fall of the Constitution and the Rise of a Shadow Government."

One of the web's best investigative Deep State researchers that continually stays active had a conversation with the web's most popular on-line philosophers with about the nature of violence, it's context in society, and how the state uses it to control the population. The following is posted to inform.

Perhaps you would find it enlightening.

THIS is the truth, and this is what the ruling elites don't want people to find out. . .

Except he wasn't 100' feet away. He had already tried to grab the gun.

Sorry, but Brown got what he deserved and you simply won't accept the thug is gone.

So now you're a forensics expert?

enough to know the police can't be trusted to investigate themselves.

You've done it all, huh? You ran companies out of business and you expect me to believe you. You make claims about your resume you won't support with any evidence and you expect me to believe you. You cry like a pussy to the mods when I ask for such proof of YOUR claim and you expect me to believe you.

I'd believe a convicted felon before I'd believe you, coward.

Check out this crazy BLM retard get owned:

On the one hand they're saying they want to prevent black deaths at the hands of white cops. On the other hand they block traffic and approach cops aggressively when they get the chance. Nìggers...

Forum List

Back