Down with Black Lives Matter! ALL Lives Matter!

I didnt see Sylvester in the video. Are you smoking meth again?
I didn't say he was in the video. I was trying to illustrate to you what the word meant so you could understand the definition.

Obviously, you're a shitskinned ape shit out of some mammy's smelly negro **** so you can't understand even something as simple as that. And people wonder why negroes are overrepresented in categories like dumbasses and prison inmates.
I already told you what it meant. He backed up. He didnt crash into anything. The cops crashed into him. You are getting riled up for no reason. You better calm down before your head lice start biting you.
What matters is what it means in English, not your negro ebonics you dumb ape.
I was speaking English not Ebonics. if i was speaking Ebonics I would have said something like this you silly monkey....

I already upped you fool. He backed up then he was sideways to the next light. The pigs peelt his cap after smashin on him.
Stick to ebonics. You're utterly retarded when it comes to English. At least ebonics is a language for moronic *******.
I do stick to Ebonics most of the time until I converse with people that dont speak it. Since you dont speak it I will continue to embarrass you in your own native tongue.

I didn't say he was in the video. I was trying to illustrate to you what the word meant so you could understand the definition.

Obviously, you're a shitskinned ape shit out of some mammy's smelly negro **** so you can't understand even something as simple as that. And people wonder why negroes are overrepresented in categories like dumbasses and prison inmates.
I already told you what it meant. He backed up. He didnt crash into anything. The cops crashed into him. You are getting riled up for no reason. You better calm down before your head lice start biting you.
I was speaking English not Ebonics. if i was speaking Ebonics I would have said something like this you silly monkey....

I already upped you fool. He backed up then he was sideways to the next light. The pigs peelt his cap after smashin on him.
Stick to ebonics. You're utterly retarded when it comes to English. At least ebonics is a language for moronic *******.
I do stick to Ebonics most of the time until I converse with people that dont speak it. Since you dont speak it I will continue to embarrass you in your own native tongue.
I hope the shitskins in your negrohood are clapping. They'd be the only idiots impressed by your failure to understand what "especially" means. Others don't subscribe to the negro culture of failure.

I hope the shitskins in your negrohood are clapping. They'd be the only idiots impressed by your failure to understand what "especially" means. Others don't subscribe to the negro culture of failure.
We dont have negros or shitskins here. We do have your genetic superiors here though.

I see you're derailing as usual. Instead of talking about BLM goals and how they relate to this video, you'd rather talk about ISIS. It's clear that you can't argue in favor of your position once I showed it to be a pile of bullshit.

The problem is you're talking about ISIS in a thread about Black Lives Matter in a section of the thread where your stated goal was to discuss BLM's goals related to a video of a protest. The facts are obvious: if BLM wanted to prevent injury or near-injury to their people from car crashes, they'd tell them to not play on a busy road. When faced with this obvious fact, you derail and start talking about ISIS.
I'm not derailing anything. I said you think it is okay to deliberately drive into a crowd of people.

Lamar Smith deliberately hit a police car earlier. The chase was then ended when a cop hit Lamar Smith to put an end to his endangerment of the general public in a high speed chase through crowded streets. The officer then approached the car and then the super-predator reached for a gun, and so got shot. Then the n-words rally, and commit violence, in support of this super-predator who had endangered everyone lives with a career of crime ending in a high speed chase. The protesters are pieces of shit who insist they're not being treated like people. They're not people. They're not even animals. They're just shit.

Speaking as a black man, I'm glad Lamar Smith is dead. It's too bad that a good cop had to lose his job and that the relatives to Smith will be given $millions in a settlement. We need to stop pretending that shit is people.
Shut the fuck up racist! You're not welcome in this country.

Getting so tired of this racism! Everyone matters! Race is irrelevant! Why can't we do what Rodney King said decades ago? Why can't we just get along?

Maybe if the cameras didn't follow the extremists, we'd find there isn't a major race problem...
Well for a while with all the televised assassinations of unarmed black men it seemed Black lives didn't matter. Some one had to grab White society by the collar and tell y'all Black lives matter too...I'm not sorry if that offends you.
Just as I said to another, if it meant "too", it would have read BLMT and I would be out there with a sign along with you.
You don't have to add "too" to black BLM.The need to say Black alives Matter wouldn't be necessary unless some. social. systemic action caused.some Blacks to feel their lives weren't as valued as white lives. Given the context in which BLM was formed ...against the backdrop of a rash of cops killing unarmed blacks proportionally more than any other group...it is underztood all too well
that the "too" is not necessary. But you already knew that...didn't you?
it seems that she wants the "too" to be explicitly used in the group's name, while simultaneously reading "only" into it. LOL

I didn't see that in the video. Looks like they were out of the crosswalk.

You're missing the point. Crosswalks are for crossing, not standing and impeding traffic. Are you really that thick?
Don't talk to me about being thick. You think its okay to drive into a crowd of people.

Why don't we discuss the topic you brought up, which is what BLM wants to prevent that happened in the video, instead of talking about hypothetical ISIS members? Your intent to derail your own topic says a lot about your intent.
It's not a hypothetical. That is one of their tactics and they've done it a lot. They think its okay to drive into a crowd of people. You think its okay to drive into a crowd of people. So what's the problem?
Getting so tired of this racism! Everyone matters! Race is irrelevant! Why can't we do what Rodney King said decades ago? Why can't we just get along?

Maybe if the cameras didn't follow the extremists, we'd find there isn't a major race problem...
Well for a while with all the televised assassinations of unarmed black men it seemed Black lives didn't matter. Some one had to grab White society by the collar and tell y'all Black lives matter too...I'm not sorry if that offends you.
Just as I said to another, if it meant "too", it would have read BLMT and I would be out there with a sign along with you.
You don't have to add "too" to black BLM.The need to say Black alives Matter wouldn't be necessary unless some. social. systemic action caused.some Blacks to feel their lives weren't as valued as white lives. Given the context in which BLM was formed ...against the backdrop of a rash of cops killing unarmed blacks proportionally more than any other group...it is underztood all too well
No. Some blacks think their lives should be valued INSTEAD than others. Would the police be shooting if the perp was following orders or failed to commit a crime? No. BLM scream "Pigs in a Blanket Fry them NOW" See what I mean?
What makes you think "some blacks think their lives should be valued INSTEAD than others.?"( your words not mine).
I've seen nothing to support that claim and I'm betting you just made that up.

And although some protestors identifed somehow as being associated with BLM could be heard chanting "pigs in a blanket, fry em like bacon, " itis clear to me they were talking about getting justice by convicting and sending cops who murder unarmed people to the electric chair. Hence the "frying" reference.
Obviously, some white people , like you,refuse to use logic in your assessments of things blacks say or do. You automatically assumed the chant was calling for attacking and killing innocent police officers. Had that been the case the chant would have been "kill the pigs by any means necessary" or something similar.

A
Really??? Pigs in a blanket Fry them like bacon, continuing with #BLM protestors continuing chant “what do we want? DEAD COPS! When do we want it? NOW!”.

It's clear they were talking about "justice?" You are really stretching and it just ain't working!

Maybe because it's been 25 years since Rodney King, and Police behavior hasn't gotten better, it's gotten worse.

say what you want about the cops who beat King, they were trying to take him alive.

The real problem, of course, is that we live in a time when everything gets caught on camera. King was a unique case in that it was a police beating that was caught on camera. But now that happens all the time.

Maybe because it's been 25 years since Rodney King, and Police behavior hasn't gotten better, it's gotten worse.

After Rodney King, cops started to be prohibited from carrying clubs. You libtards are the reason more blacks are getting shot.

In fact, every libtard idea from BLM can only result in more blacks getting shot. Hire more black cops? That means more blacks will get shot.

After Rodney King, cops started to be prohibited from carrying clubs. You libtards are the reason more blacks are getting shot.

In fact, every libtard idea from BLM can only result in more blacks getting shot. Hire more black cops? That means more blacks will get shot.
The reason anyone gets shot is that they are not following the orders of the police.

every cop I know carries a club.... so um, no.

Now is there a mentality that you get in less trouble for shooting them? Um, yeah, but that's because of police standards calling every shooting justified.

12 year old boy with a bb-gun? Justified.
17 year old boy with a pocket knife? Justified
18 year old shoplifter? Justified.

it seems that she wants the "too" to be explicitly used in the group's name, while simultaneously reading "only" into it. LOL
The reason anyone gets shot is that they are not following the orders of the police.

right. So if the ATF showed up at your house to collect all your guns tomorrow, you'd be totally cool with that, right?
The police follow the constitution as does the ATF. Bad hypothetical.

The police follow the constitution as does the ATF. Bad hypothetical.

I'm curious what part of the constitution was being followed when LaQuan McDonald was shot 16 times when he was lying on the ground, and then the police submitted false reports that he had attacked them.
That is exactly why they have been indicted. I'm not saying there are no bad cop shootings, but I am saying not all of them are bad either.

every cop I know carries a club.... so um, no.

Now is there a mentality that you get in less trouble for shooting them? Um, yeah, but that's because of police standards calling every shooting justified.

12 year old boy with a bb-gun? Justified.
17 year old boy with a pocket knife? Justified
18 year old shoplifter? Justified.

The cops that you meet in public restrooms who sodomize your ass with a club are not real cops. Most cops don't carry clubs anymore.

Did those three people do something criminal or menacing, and then fail to obey police instructions? If so, the cops who shot them shouldn't be punished.

The cops that you meet in public restrooms who sodomize your ass with a club are not real cops. Most cops don't carry clubs anymore.

Did those three people do something criminal or menacing, and then fail to obey police instructions? If so, the cops who shot them shouldn't be punished.

Dude, your weird sexual fantasies aren't really appropriate here.

No, if they shot people who aren't a threat, they should be punished.

And they are, because cities are getting tired of paying out Seven FIgure settlements.

Forum List

Back