Down with Black Lives Matter! ALL Lives Matter!

You mean Lamar Smith? I can't see much in the video of the shooting, but the guy intentionally drove his car in a threatening manner, crashing it into the cop car, at which point the cops were justified in defending themselves by killing this turd IMO. Are negroes really up in arms over this?
You got that backwards. The cops crashed into him.

I didn't see that in the video. Looks like they were out of the crosswalk.

You're missing the point. Crosswalks are for crossing, not standing and impeding traffic. Are you really that thick?
Don't talk to me about being thick. You think its okay to drive into a crowd of people.
I see you're derailing as usual. Instead of talking about BLM goals and how they relate to this video, you'd rather talk about ISIS. It's clear that you can't argue in favor of your position once I showed it to be a pile of bullshit.

Enough said.
Why don't we discuss the topic you brought up, which is what BLM wants to prevent that happened in the video, instead of talking about hypothetical ISIS members? Your intent to derail your own topic says a lot about your intent.
It's not a hypothetical. That is one of their tactics and they've done it a lot. They think its okay to drive into a crowd of people. You think its okay to drive into a crowd of people. So what's the problem?
The problem is you're talking about ISIS in a thread about Black Lives Matter in a section of the thread where your stated goal was to discuss BLM's goals related to a video of a protest. The facts are obvious: if BLM wanted to prevent injury or near-injury to their people from car crashes, they'd tell them to not play on a busy road. When faced with this obvious fact, you derail and start talking about ISIS.

You mean Lamar Smith? I can't see much in the video of the shooting, but the guy intentionally drove his car in a threatening manner, crashing it into the cop car, at which point the cops were justified in defending themselves by killing this turd IMO. Are negroes really up in arms over this?
Watch the video from the beginning:

Lamar Smith deliberately hit a police car earlier. The chase was then ended when a cop hit Lamar Smith to put an end to his endangerment of the general public in a high speed chase through crowded streets. The officer then approached the car and then the super-predator reached for a gun, and so got shot. Then the n-words rally, and commit violence, in support of this super-predator who had endangered everyone lives with a career of crime ending in a high speed chase. The protesters are pieces of shit who insist they're not being treated like people. They're not people. They're not even animals. They're just shit.

Speaking as a black man, I'm glad Lamar Smith is dead. It's too bad that a good cop had to lose his job and that the relatives to Smith will be given $millions in a settlement. We need to stop pretending that shit is people.

I watched it and as Billo said the cops crashed into him. Not to mention they said they were going to kill him.

I watched it and as Billo said the cops crashed into him. Not to mention they said they were going to kill him.

So you can't see him reversing into the cop car (and apparently hitting another car) from 0-6 seconds of the linked video?

So you can't see him reversing into the cop car (and apparently hitting another car) from 0-6 seconds of the linked video?

You said crashing. You didnt say backing. He wasnt even trying to hit the car you idiot. :laugh:

You said crashing. You didnt say backing. He wasnt even trying to hit the car you idiot. :laugh:

You can crash while going in reverse you stupid shitskin!

He did it once while the cops were right next to the car, then did it again, hitting the driver's door where one of the cops was standing 2-3 seconds ago.

Getting so tired of this racism! Everyone matters! Race is irrelevant! Why can't we do what Rodney King said decades ago? Why can't we just get along?

Maybe if the cameras didn't follow the extremists, we'd find there isn't a major race problem...
Well for a while with all the televised assassinations of unarmed black men it seemed Black lives didn't matter. Some one had to grab White society by the collar and tell y'all Black lives matter too...I'm not sorry if that offends you.
Just as I said to another, if it meant "too", it would have read BLMT and I would be out there with a sign along with you.
You don't have to add "too" to black BLM.The need to say Black alives Matter wouldn't be necessary unless some. social. systemic action caused.some Blacks to feel their lives weren't as valued as white lives. Given the context in which BLM was formed ...against the backdrop of a rash of cops killing unarmed blacks proportionally more than any other group...it is underztood all too well
that the "too" is not necessary. But you already knew that...didn't you?
No. Some blacks think their lives should be valued INSTEAD than others. Would the police be shooting if the perp was following orders or failed to commit a crime? No. BLM scream "Pigs in a Blanket Fry them NOW" See what I mean?
What makes you think "some blacks think their lives should be valued INSTEAD than others.?"( your words not mine).
I've seen nothing to support that claim and I'm betting you just made that up.

And although some protestors identifed somehow as being associated with BLM could be heard chanting "pigs in a blanket, fry em like bacon, " itis clear to me they were talking about getting justice by convicting and sending cops who murder unarmed people to the electric chair. Hence the "frying" reference.
Obviously, some white people , like you,refuse to use logic in your assessments of things blacks say or do. You automatically assumed the chant was calling for attacking and killing innocent police officers. Had that been the case the chant would have been "kill the pigs by any means necessary" or something similar.

A

Getting so tired of this racism! Everyone matters! Race is irrelevant! Why can't we do what Rodney King said decades ago? Why can't we just get along?

Maybe if the cameras didn't follow the extremists, we'd find there isn't a major race problem...
Well for a while with all the televised assassinations of unarmed black men it seemed Black lives didn't matter. Some one had to grab White society by the collar and tell y'all Black lives matter too...I'm not sorry if that offends you.
Just as I said to another, if it meant "too", it would have read BLMT and I would be out there with a sign along with you.
You don't have to add "too" to black BLM.The need to say Black alives Matter wouldn't be necessary unless some. social. systemic action caused.some Blacks to feel their lives weren't as valued as white lives. Given the context in which BLM was formed ...against the backdrop of a rash of cops killing unarmed blacks proportionally more than any other group...it is underztood all too well
that the "too" is not necessary. But you already knew that...didn't you?
No. Some blacks think their lives should be valued INSTEAD than others. Would the police be shooting if the perp was following orders or failed to commit a crime? No. BLM scream "Pigs in a Blanket Fry them NOW" See what I mean?
That was a horrible thing to say by a group protesting in NYC however many months/years ago, and no one is going to forget it, are they? It's as bad as "Seig Heil" and "Jews will not replace us," or some of the lovely stuff that gets said here that I won't repeat. But at least BLM has a reason to be angry--cops have been shooting and killing unarmed blacks for a long, long time. Not so sure what has the neo Nazi's and KKK so upset. No one has been shooting them.
Chanting for the "pigs" who shoot unarmed people to be tried and sent to the electric chair is justice...there is nothing horrible about that.

He did it once while the cops were right next to the car, then did it again, hitting the driver's door where one of the cops was standing 2-3 seconds ago.

True but he didnt crash. All he did was back up you idiot.

I'm using this definition of "crash":

(of moving vehicles, objects, etc.) to collide, especially violently and noisily.

the definition of crash

What are you going to argue now, moron? That he didn't collide with the other car? Can you explain what made the cop car's door close, then?

(of moving vehicles, objects, etc.) to collide, especially violently and noisily.

the definition of crash

What are you going to argue now, moron? That he didn't collide with the other car?

i didnt hear him hit anything.

to collide, especially violently and noisily.

the definition of crash

What are you going to argue now, moron? That he didn't collide with the other car?

You don't have to, you stupid fuck. You'd realize that if you knew what "especially" means.

meaning of especially - Google Search
es·pe·cial·ly
iˈspeSHəlē/
adverb
adverb: especially

1. used to single out one person, thing, or situation over all others.
    "he despised them all, especially Sylvester"
    synonyms: mainly, mostly, chiefly, principally, largely; More
In the above example, he despises all of them, including Sylvester.

the definition of crash

You don't have to, you stupid fuck. You'd realize that if you knew what "especially" means.

es·pe·cial·ly
iˈspeSHəlē/
adverb

I didnt see Sylvester in the video. Are you smoking meth again?

the definition of crash

es·pe·cial·ly
iˈspeSHəlē/
adverb

I didn't say he was in the video. I was trying to illustrate to you what the word meant so you could understand the definition.

Obviously, you're a shitskinned ape shit out of some mammy's smelly negro **** so you can't understand even something as simple as that. And people wonder why negroes are overrepresented in categories like dumbasses and prison inmates.

the definition of crash

es·pe·cial·ly
iˈspeSHəlē/
adverb

I didn't say he was in the video. I was trying to illustrate to you what the word meant so you could understand the definition.

Obviously, you're a shitskinned ape shit out of some mammy's smelly negro **** so you can't understand even something as simple as that. And people wonder why negroes are overrepresented in categories like dumbasses and prison inmates.
I already told you what it meant. He backed up. He didnt crash into anything. The cops crashed into him. You are getting riled up for no reason. You better calm down before your head lice start biting you.

the definition of crash

es·pe·cial·ly
iˈspeSHəlē/
adverb

I already told you what it meant. He backed up. He didnt crash into anything. The cops crashed into him. You are getting riled up for no reason. You better calm down before your head lice start biting you.
What matters is what it means in English, not your negro ebonics you dumb ape.

es·pe·cial·ly
iˈspeSHəlē/
adverb

I was speaking English not Ebonics. if i was speaking Ebonics I would have said something like this you silly monkey....

I already upped you fool. He backed up then he was sideways to the next light. The pigs peelt his cap after smashin on him.

es·pe·cial·ly
iˈspeSHəlē/
adverb

I was speaking English not Ebonics. if i was speaking Ebonics I would have said something like this you silly monkey....

I already upped you fool. He backed up then he was sideways to the next light. The pigs peelt his cap after smashin on him.
Stick to ebonics. You're utterly retarded when it comes to English. At least ebonics is a language for moronic *******.

Forum List

Back