Down with Black Lives Matter! ALL Lives Matter!

[Um, yeah, that's kind of important. It should not take six guys and a chokehold to arrest a guy for something as petty as selling single cigarettes.

What are you saying? I would hope you're saying that if caught in a petty crime, don't get yourself killed over it by escalating the situation. But, no. Garner is just a dumb n1gger to you: It's all up to white people to find solutions for problems caused by blacks.

[Um, yeah, that's kind of important. It should not take six guys and a chokehold to arrest a guy for something as petty as selling single cigarettes.

What are you saying? I would hope you're saying that if caught in a petty crime, don't get yourself killed over it by escalating the situation. But, no. Garner is just a dumb n1gger to you: It's all up to white people to find solutions for problems caused by blacks.

Joe thinks that when the perp is black he/she should be able to act like an ass and cops chalk it up to them just being black.

I would ask who escalated the situation here, Garner or the cops.

Have you actually watched the video? It doesn't even look like he did what they accused him of.

It also looks like they were harrassing the guy taking the film.

Sorry, man, cops were completely in the wrong here.

Now, I don't expect racists like you to have any decency, but at least practice a little fiscal self interest. When the thug cops do something like this, it usually ends up with the family getting paid millions of dollars in settlements because they gave a racist bully a badge a gun.

Except the video clearly shows Roof giving up right away while Garner resists. You're in denial aren't you?

Again, brutal force was used with a black guy, a white guy was treated with kid gloves.
Which correlates 100% to the suspects' resistance to arrest (Garner resisted, Roof did not).

You can stop repeating yourself now. You sound like a broken record.
I mean, shit, they got him lunch at Burger King, for crying out loud.
Once again, your stupidity knows no limits. Could cops shoot jaywalkers? Sure, if they pull out a gun and shoot at the cop when he tries to detain them. And if the guy is black, you'll likely be on here saying the white cop shot him for jaywalking because you're too stupid to see the real reason he shot him.

Except-
Mike Brown didn't have a gun.
LaQuan McDonald didn't have a gun. (he had a pocket knife that wasn't even out.)
Sandra Bland didn't have a gun
Eric Garner didn't have a gun
Which contributed to the fact that Eric Garner was not shot.
Tamir Rice didn't have a gun (it was a toy, and it wasn't even visible)

And these are the ones we know about because someone got them on tape. Who knows what kind of shit we don't know about.

See a pattern here.
I see that you're a retard and would be surprised to learn that you could tie your own shoes. Instead of adding names to the discussion, you should be trying to comprehend the Roof/Garner difference first (specifically, the fact that there was a significant difference in their levels of resistance in addition to skin color difference). You have to learn to walk before you can run, kid!

Yet you ignore he resisted. That's what happens when you don't do what you're asked to do.

Yup, he resisted.. Good for him. You should resist unjust laws.
Then your problem is with De Blasio, not the cops.

New York City Mayor Exit Polls - 2013 Election Results

Negroes voted overwhelmingly (to the tune of 96%) for him.

NYPD No. 3's order over loose smokes led to Garner chokehold death
And he's still doing it:
De Blasio Backs Plan to Lift Base Price of Pack of Cigarettes to $13

Post a quote where I said what you claimed I said.

Are you man enough to try and take them from me? We both know you aren't.

Again, I said that we will fight for laws to get the government to take them from you. Otherwise that will be theft.

So WHEN we actually pass that gun law, are you going to peacefully hand over the guns or not?
Some areas already have a "gun ban," like NYC, NJ, and CA. I don't see white republicans leading the violent crime statistics.

Joe is only concerned about the reason the police were there. Joe doesn't take into account that when they arrived, he resisted arrest.

Um, yeah, that's kind of important. It should not take six guys and a chokehold to arrest a guy for something as petty as selling single cigarettes.
Agreed. It shouldn't. Too bad Garner made the arrest harder and more hands-on by resisting.

I would ask who escalated the situation here, Garner or the cops.
Garner.
Have you actually watched the video? It doesn't even look like he did what they accused him of.

It also looks like they were harrassing the guy taking the film.

Sorry, man, cops were completely in the wrong here.

Now, I don't expect racists like you to have any decency, but at least practice a little fiscal self interest. When the thug cops do something like this, it usually ends up with the family getting paid millions of dollars in settlements because they gave a racist bully a badge a gun.

You sound utterly retarded. Can you pick an idea you want to prove and stick with it? WTF does the guy with the camera have to do with this? What don't you think Garner did that you think they accused him of?

Joe is only concerned about the reason the police were there. Joe doesn't take into account that when they arrived, he resisted arrest.

Um, yeah, that's kind of important. It should not take six guys and a chokehold to arrest a guy for something as petty as selling single cigarettes.
Agreed. It shouldn't. Too bad Garner made the arrest harder and more hands-on by resisting.

Joe refuses to acknowledge a pattern when it comes to blacks being shot by police.

Which correlates 100% to the suspects' resistance to arrest (Garner resisted, Roof did not).

Again, did you watch the tape. He didn't "resist arrest, the cops just ganged up on them because he was talking back.

I see that you're a retard and would be surprised to learn that you could tie your own shoes. Instead of adding names to the discussion, you should be trying to comprehend the Roof/Garner difference first (specifically, the fact that there was a significant difference in their levels of resistance in addition to skin color difference). You have to learn to walk before you can run, kid!

I understand the difference very well.

Roof was white, and they were going to do everything they could to take him alive and safeguard him after arrest.

Garner was black, so they could put him in a chokehold, because, hey, Silly Darkie, Rights are For White People.

Incidently, I have no problem with the way Roof was arrested. The cops involved are to be commended, they took him alive without anyone getting hurt, and even managed to secure valuable evidence against him.

I have a huge problem with using lethal force against Garner, who wasn't even doing what he was accused of.

BLM is TOTAL hypocrisy
blacks murder at over SEVEN times the rate of whites--most of their victims are BLACK

blacks commit hate crimes at over TWICE the rate of whites
Offenders

BLM wants to KILL white people
BLM Anti-Trump Protest In Seattle: ‘We Need To Start Killing People’

white extremists have murdered a whopping 77 people --since 1995
every YEAR blacks murder over 3000 people --mostly black
The Long List of Killings Committed by White Extremists Since the Oklahoma City Bombing
notice the words ''long list'' --how idiotic

most police shootings are self defense/justifiable

Last edited:

Again, did you watch the tape. He didn't "resist arrest, the cops just ganged up on them because he was talking back.

Roof was white, and they were going to do everything they could to take him alive and safeguard him after arrest.

Garner was black, so they could put him in a chokehold, because, hey, Silly Darkie, Rights are For White People.

Incidently, I have no problem with the way Roof was arrested. The cops involved are to be commended, they took him alive without anyone getting hurt, and even managed to secure valuable evidence against him.

I have a huge problem with using lethal force against Garner, who wasn't even doing what he was accused of.

The poor little black boys never do what they're accused of according to you.

Michael Brown got his because of what he did. You can claim all day long that the forensics experts don't know yet there isn't a damn thing you can do to change the facts they proved. Whine, bitch, whine.

Of course I watched the tape. I even posted details from it, like the length of time of the "choke hold." Garner resisted arrest when he started pulling his hands away and whining like a little bitch for the cops not to touch him.

There was practically nothing to do to arrest him. He gave up immediately, idiot!

Nobody used lethal force against Garner. Garner died due to his own weight, as the autopsy showed. Anyway, you sound like a broken record, repeating your liberal bullshit and totally ignoring reality like liberals tend to do.

Michael Brown got his because of what he did. You can claim all day long that the forensics experts don't know yet there isn't a damn thing you can do to change the facts they proved. Whine, bitch, whine.
Only an utter liberal retard can fail to see that Roof surrendered right away while Garner resisted. They don't care. According to liberals, if a guy is black, he deserves the same treatment as another white guy, even if their behavior is totally different! I guess if a black guy starts beating him up and a white guy helps him, JoeB will say they both beat him. Can't treat blacks and whites differently!

Only an utter liberal retard can fail to see that Roof surrendered right away while Garner resisted. They don't care. According to liberals, if a guy is black, he deserves the same treatment as another white guy, even if their behavior is totally different! I guess if a black guy starts beating him up and a white guy helps him, JoeB will say they both beat him. Can't treat blacks and whites differently!

Joe thinks the black guy that resists should be treated the same as the white guy that didn't resist. It has nothing to do with color. It has to do with the common issue, whether or not someone resists.

How about a white guy who punches the teeth out of a 12 year old boy (who is black) and does not get arrested by the white, racist cops?

Joe thinks the black guy that resists should be treated the same as the white guy that didn't resist. It has nothing to do with color. It has to do with the common issue, whether or not someone resists.
It's more like the black guy that doesn't resist, is treated like he is resisting.

You mean like the perpetuated lie of "hands up, don't shoot" that was shot down, pun intended, by three forensics experts?

How about a white guy who punches the teeth out of a 12 year old boy (who is black) and does not get arrested by the white, racist cops?

Looks to me he should have stayed off the man's PRIVATE property.

Interesting how the headline already determined the boy was called n*gger because he claimed he was.

Forum List

Back