Down with Black Lives Matter! ALL Lives Matter!

or being a terrorist and destroying the profits of a privately owned company for whatever reasons.
You are comparing two different things. standing in front of a tank is not the same as busting in a window, flipping a car, or throwing product into the ocean.
And if your profits are destroyed because you decided to deliberately drive into a crowd of people, it is not the fault of the protesters you ran into.

I see one or two people move away from where he crossed. Most were either calm or rushing towards him. Obviously he waited until those people moved out of the way as well before driving past them.
People as stupid as you are, should think twice about arguing politics. People can see the video, yet you insist on saying something that is not in it.

...says someone who apparently would have beaten a driver minding his own business and stolen his car and has no problem with obstructing traffic, assault, and attempted murder, while whining about how a bunch of violent jaywalkers are victims because someone dared to drive past them in a car.

Face it, you're a worthless piece of shit. And a bad joke.
Again, you talk as though there isn't a video to see. The only time they got violent, was AFTER the guy tried to hit them with his car. His violence was greater than their violence. His violence was premeditated; their violence was a reaction to that.

Jaywalking is against the law. That doesn't give you the right to hit them with a car. If you do, you are charged with man-slaughter. That is because vehicular manslaughter is a capitol crime; jaywalking is a misdemeanor.

I see one or two people move away from where he crossed. Most were either calm or rushing towards him. Obviously he waited until those people moved out of the way as well before driving past them.
People as stupid as you are, should think twice about arguing politics. People can see the video, yet you insist on saying something that is not in it.

...says someone who apparently would have beaten a driver minding his own business and stolen his car and has no problem with obstructing traffic, assault, and attempted murder, while whining about how a bunch of violent jaywalkers are victims because someone dared to drive past them in a car.

Again, you talk as though there isn't a video to see. The only time they got violent, was AFTER the guy tried to hit them with his car. His violence was greater than their violence. His violence was premeditated; their violence was a reaction to that.

Jaywalking is against the law. That doesn't give you the right to hit them with a car. If you do, you are charged with man-slaughter. That is because vehicular manslaughter is a capitol crime; jaywalking is a misdemeanor.
You missed a lot then cuzz I saw sticks, bottles, and stones being used as weapons.

What's not in it is protesters getting hit by the car. What is in it is objects being thrown at (and hitting) the car and protesters taking more steps to attack the car.

His "violence" didn't hit anyone or anyone's property. Their violence did. He waited until the protesters were out of the way and drove past them. If you think this is false, go ahead and show me where he hits a protester. Put up or shut up you shithead!
He didn't hit anyone you worthless piece of shit. THEY hit HIS CAR while trying to hit him!

You missed a lot then cuzz I saw sticks, bottles, and stones being used as weapons.
He's got the dumbass liberal glasses super-glued to his eyes. He watches the event and makes determinations on what happened strictly based on the race/LGBT/political orientation of the people involved.

Getting so tired of this racism! Everyone matters! Race is irrelevant! Why can't we do what Rodney King said decades ago? Why can't we just get along?

Maybe if the cameras didn't follow the extremists, we'd find there isn't a major race problem...

Can you say "Black lives matter" without amending it with "but, ALL lives matter"? And then say why you think black lives matter?

Give it a try.

What's not in it is protesters getting hit by the car. What is in it is objects being thrown at (and hitting) the car and protesters taking more steps to attack the car.

His "violence" didn't hit anyone or anyone's property. Their violence did. He waited until the protesters were out of the way and drove past them. If you think this is false, go ahead and show me where he hits a protester. Put up or shut up you shithead!

He didn't hit anyone you worthless piece of shit. THEY hit HIS CAR while trying to hit him!
It didn't matter whether they were hit or not. That is irrelevant. He deliberately drove his car into a crowd of people. That is the crime.

He's got the dumbass liberal glasses super-glued to his eyes. He watches the event and makes determinations on what happened strictly based on the race/LGBT/political orientation of the people involved.
You got serious reality issues. I make determinations based on what I saw in the video. I don't lie about what I saw and be so stupid as to think people will believe believe that lie.

Getting so tired of this racism! Everyone matters! Race is irrelevant! Why can't we do what Rodney King said decades ago? Why can't we just get along?

Maybe if the cameras didn't follow the extremists, we'd find there isn't a major race problem...
I live with blacks, let's face it, they slaughter each other and little do I hear about the brutality and mayhem by BLACKS against BLACKS. Nope. It's always this weird anti cop stuff that has reared it's ugly head. Law enforcement and general infrastructure has had their budgets slashed laws changed by fiat (popular consensus, not the car). They are practically enabling illegal aliens and those poor poor blacks acting like racial stereotypes. Because our politicians don't have the balls to challenge politically correct paradigms. What a bunch of gutless wonders we have now , they disgust me. Pander here, pander to fleeting popular causes. Is that what a politician IS?

Last edited:
You got serious reality issues. I make determinations based on what I saw in the video. I don't lie about what I saw and be so stupid as to think people will believe believe that lie.

It didn't matter whether they were hit or not. That is irrelevant. He deliberately drove his car into a crowd of people. That is the crime.

No comment.

Can you say "Black lives matter" without amending it with "but, ALL lives matter"? And then say why you think black lives matter?

Give it a try.
No YOU think about this... What would you say if Hispanic people kept yelling "Mexican American Lives Matter"? You would think, "Why not Black Lives Matter" They are important, too. Then the Irish would be calling out the same about them and Asian Americans, etc. Whether you are a one trick pony and stick to the "black" mantra instead of "All lives Matter" which makes you a racist.

Give it a try.
No YOU think about this... What would you say if Hispanic people kept yelling "Mexican American Lives Matter"? You would think, "Why not Black Lives Matter" They are important, too. Then the Irish would be calling out the same about them and Asian Americans, etc. Whether you are a one trick pony and stick to the "black" mantra instead of "All lives Matter" which makes you a racist.

I can say black lives matter. I can say Mexican American lives matter. And I can say all of the others that you mentioned. And I can tell you a reason why each group's lives matter.

It's unfortunate that you CANNOT do this. You CANNOT simply say, in your own word, "I believe that black lives matter because..."

You are unable to because you don't believe it.

And THAT is the truth. It is clearly proven in you title: "Down with Black Lives Matter!"

• Thanks
Reactions: IM2

Give it a try.

I can say black lives matter. I can say Mexican American lives matter. And I can say all of the others that you mentioned. And I can tell you a reason why each group's lives matter.

It's unfortunate that you CANNOT do this. You CANNOT simply say, in your own word, "I believe that black lives matter because..."

And THAT is the truth. It is clearly proven in you title: "Down with Black Lives Matter!"
The fact is that Black Lives Matter is that it is exclusionary and "All Lives Matter" is inclusionary.

Everyone on this planet matter xo. Native Americans, Hispanics, Nlacks and Whites, in no particular order.

Black Lives matter because "ALL Lives Matter. White Lives matter ALL Lives Matter. Hispanics matter because ALL Lives Matter. Asians matter because ALL Lives Matter. Hawaiians matter because ALL Lives Matter. Pygmies matter because ALL Lives Matter. So, either spend a long time listing every race or creed in existence or use the term, Everyone Matters. It's an easy semantic journey that cuts to the chase and doesn't exclude anyone which is what you are trying to do.

No comment.
Me to. Have a nice day.
Had the protesters been white, would you care?

White fragility is rampant in America today.

Dr. Robin DeAngelo

th

Coined this term to explain the many defense mechanisms used by whites in order to argue with non whites about racism instead. This response is an example of such fragility.

Give it a try.

The fact is that Black Lives Matter is that it is exclusionary and "All Lives Matter" is inclusionary.

Everyone on this planet matter xo. Native Americans, Hispanics, Nlacks and Whites, in no particular order.

Black Lives matter because "ALL Lives Matter. White Lives matter ALL Lives Matter. Hispanics matter because ALL Lives Matter. Asians matter because ALL Lives Matter. Hawaiians matter because ALL Lives Matter. Pygmies matter because ALL Lives Matter. So, either spend a long time listing every race or creed in existence or use the term, Everyone Matters. It's an easy semantic journey that cuts to the chase and doesn't exclude anyone which is what you are trying to do.

Nothing exclusionary about saying black lives matter just as much as white ones. That is the message intended by this saying. No one has to use every race just because you are ignorant.

Forum List

Back