Down with Black Lives Matter! ALL Lives Matter!

When the kid goes on someone's private property he's made a man's decision and gets treated like a man. If he can't handle being treated like one perhaps he shouldn't make a decision like one.
He was being threatened, you racist piece of shit!
If someone threatens me, I tend to stay away from him, not trespass onto his property to incite a physical confrontation.
Protesting in the middle of the street and obstructing traffic is against the law, why weren't the protesters arrested?
Because they were peacefully protesting, you racist bitch.
There's nothing peaceful about intentionally obstructing traffic on a busy road. Don't be so thick, you moron.

He was told what would happen if he decided to make a man like decision. The BOY did and was treated like a man.
And you will be treated like the racist prick that you are, who thinks its okay to punch children in the mouth. Nothing changes the fact that a 12 year old boy was punched in the mouth by a 27 year old racist piece of shit.

Because I disagree with a post does not make me racist. Name calling shows your true character, which is not a compliment. Even a peacefully protesting does not give them the right to obstruct traffic or break the law.
Yet you are totally fine with a racist prick deliberately driving a 3000 pound SUV into a crowd of brown people.

If someone threatens me, I tend to stay away from him, not trespass onto his property to incite a physical confrontation.
The physical confrontation was from the racist prick who chose to come out onto his lawn and threaten a 12 year old boy.

There's nothing peaceful about intentionally obstructing traffic on a busy road. Don't be so thick, you moron.
Traffic was not busy.

BTW, driving is a privilege; protesting is a Constitutional right.

Because I disagree with a post does not make me racist. Name calling shows your true character, which is not a compliment. Even a peacefully protesting does not give them the right to obstruct traffic or break the law.
Yet you are totally fine with a racist prick deliberately driving a 3000 pound SUV into a crowd of brown people.
I didn't say I was fine with it. I don't care what color the so-called protesters are, they should not break the law to support their cause.

The physical confrontation was from the racist prick who chose to come out onto his lawn and threaten a 12 year old boy.
It's his lawn, idiot. He's allowed to be there even if it upsets a negro.
Traffic was not busy.
The back-up of traffic says differently.
BTW, driving is a privilege; protesting is a Constitutional right.
the right of the people peaceably to assemble

Intentionally blocking traffic is not that. If they wanted to protest peaceably they could have done it in a public park or a vacant sidewalk. Instead they picked a location that would create lots of disturbance. Freedom of speech is just that. It means you generally can't be punished for voicing an opinion. It doesn't mean you can do whatever you want (like obstructing traffic) while voicing that opinion.

When the kid goes on someone's private property he's made a man's decision and gets treated like a man. If he can't handle being treated like one perhaps he shouldn't make a decision like one.
He was being threatened, you racist piece of shit!
Protesting in the middle of the street and obstructing traffic is against the law, why weren't the protesters arrested?
Because they were peacefully protesting, you racist bitch.

When someone goes on another person's private property uninvited, the threat is coming from the one entering the property not the one owning the property.

He was told what would happen if he decided to make a man like decision. The BOY did and was treated like a man.
And you will be treated like the racist prick that you are, who thinks its okay to punch children in the mouth. Nothing changes the fact that a 12 year old boy was punched in the mouth by a 27 year old racist piece of shit.

Nothing matters but one person came onto another person's private property then wants to hide behind his age and race.

Nothing matters but one person came onto another person's private property then wants to hide behind his age and race.
A rational person will look at what happened first. A liberal will look at race, age, sex, and sexual preference first.

Intentionally blocking traffic is not that. If they wanted to protest peaceably they could have done it in a public park or a vacant sidewalk. Instead they picked a location that would create lots of disturbance. Freedom of speech is just that. It means you generally can't be punished for voicing an opinion. It doesn't mean you can do whatever you want (like obstructing traffic) while voicing that opinion.
You're full of shit, asshole racist.

You're full of shit, asshole racist.
I'm sorry the Constitution doesn't agree with you. Want a tissue?

I didn't say I was fine with it. I don't care what color the so-called protesters are, they should not break the law to support their cause.
Protesting is a Constitutional right; deliberately driving your car into a crowd of people is against the law.
What if the driver of the car was protesting protestors then it's ok right?
I guess. Dumbillo thinks breaking other laws is OK as long as you break them while protesting. The writers of the first amendment tried to get that through his head when they wrote "peaceably" in the text, but I guess this retard is just too stupid.

Write a better law and nature makes a better idiot!

Forum List

Back