Down with Black Lives Matter! ALL Lives Matter!

You stated your opinion and called it a fact. That's typical of leftwing piecer of shit like you. You say it and expect others to accept it.
I stated a fact, dumbass.

According to the most recent census data, there are nearly 160 million more white people in America than there are black people. White people make up roughly 62 percent of the U.S. population but only about 49 percent of those who are killed by police officers. African Americans, however, account for 24 percent of those fatally shot and killed by the police despite being just 13 percent of the U.S. population. As The Post noted in a new analysis, that means black Americans are 2.5 times as likely as white Americans to be shot and killed by police officers.

Que pasa, mutha?

Funny how you equate n*gger and black. How racist of you.
When did I do that?

The FACT that blacks commit far more crimes than whites put blacks in contact with police more often canceling out the greater white percentage in society.
Wrong again, racist home school boy.

Black people make up roughly 13% of the United States population, and white people make up 64%. Black people make up 40% of the prison population, and white people 39%. Therefore, even though there are roughly five times as many white people as black people in this country, blacks and whites are incarcerated in equal numbers. But the fact that black people are incarcerated five times as frequently as white people does not mean black people commit five times as many crimes.

Here is the reason why:

(1) If a black person and a white person each commit a crime, the black person is more likely to be arrested.
(2) When black people are arrested for a crime, they are convicted more often than white people arrested for the same crime.
(3) When black people are convicted of a crime, they are more likely to be sentenced to incarceration compared to whites convicted of the same crime.

And this is exactly one of the things BLM is protesting.

Bottom line is you don't think people of color ever do anything wrong and because of history should be excused for the savage lives they live.
No, I do not think that. And where (in my posts) did you get that impression?

It's because of people like you that blacks continue to commit crimes at the rate they do. They believe they can do whatever and pieces of white trash like you will make excuses for their actions.
I don't make as many excuses as you do for white boy crime.

What's up, wood?

If what he was addressing that shouldn't have been going on, he wouldn't have come out. Typical enabler of thugs making excuses for the real ones. He can't react unless the act is being done.
Kids playing in the street is none of his god-damn business. It's the business of their parents, not some big mouth racist asshole who needs a serious beat down.

You stated your opinion and called it a fact. That's typical of leftwing piecer of shit like you. You say it and expect others to accept it.
I stated a fact, dumbass.

According to the most recent census data, there are nearly 160 million more white people in America than there are black people. White people make up roughly 62 percent of the U.S. population but only about 49 percent of those who are killed by police officers. African Americans, however, account for 24 percent of those fatally shot and killed by the police despite being just 13 percent of the U.S. population. As The Post noted in a new analysis, that means black Americans are 2.5 times as likely as white Americans to be shot and killed by police officers.

Que pasa, mutha?

Funny how you equate n*gger and black. How racist of you.
When did I do that?

The FACT that blacks commit far more crimes than whites put blacks in contact with police more often canceling out the greater white percentage in society.
Wrong again, racist home school boy.

Black people make up roughly 13% of the United States population, and white people make up 64%. Black people make up 40% of the prison population, and white people 39%. Therefore, even though there are roughly five times as many white people as black people in this country, blacks and whites are incarcerated in equal numbers. But the fact that black people are incarcerated five times as frequently as white people does not mean black people commit five times as many crimes.

Here is the reason why:

(1) If a black person and a white person each commit a crime, the black person is more likely to be arrested.
(2) When black people are arrested for a crime, they are convicted more often than white people arrested for the same crime.
(3) When black people are convicted of a crime, they are more likely to be sentenced to incarceration compared to whites convicted of the same crime.

And this is exactly one of the things BLM is protesting.

Bottom line is you don't think people of color ever do anything wrong and because of history should be excused for the savage lives they live.
No, I do not think that. And where (in my posts) did you get that impression?

It's because of people like you that blacks continue to commit crimes at the rate they do. They believe they can do whatever and pieces of white trash like you will make excuses for their actions.
I don't make as many excuses as you do for white boy crime.

What's up, wood?

Nothing but whining knowing the kind for which you cover will always be criminals and thugs.

If what he was addressing that shouldn't have been going on, he wouldn't have come out. Typical enabler of thugs making excuses for the real ones. He can't react unless the act is being done.
Kids playing in the street is none of his god-damn business. It's the business of their parents, not some big mouth racist asshole who needs a serious beat down.

Actually, it's anyone who pays taxes business. If the kids were on their private property, no problem. However, if you think kids playing the street is not his business, does that mean if someone hits a kid playing where it's not designed to play but to drive nothing should happen to the driver? I bet you're the kind that if kids were playing where you say nothing should be said to them but were hit, you'd support the parents of the kid suing the driver.

If where the kids play is the parent's business, where was the parent of this kid when the kid was playing where he didn't belong?

Since you know who he is and where he is, why haven't you gone there and given him the beat down you say he deserves? You're just another big mouth coward that claims something should be done but won't life a finger to do it. You and Joe should get along fine.

BTW, the police report said that the kid was the one responsible for starting the altercation. When he went on the person's private property, he escalated the situation.

Actually, it's anyone who pays taxes business. If the kids were on their private property, no problem. However, if you think kids playing the street is not his business, does that mean if someone hits a kid playing where it's not designed to play but to drive nothing should happen to the driver?
If the driver was white and the kid was black, no, nothing would happen to the driver. And nothing would happen to the racist prick next door, either.

I bet you're the kind that if kids were playing where you say nothing should be said to them but were hit, you'd support the parents of the kid suing the driver.
I'm the kind who thinks kids playing in the street know how not to be hit by a car. When I was a kid, me and my friends always played in the street and none of us ever got hit.

If where the kids play is the parent's business, where was the parent of this kid when the kid was playing where he didn't belong?
I dunno.

Since you know who he is and where he is, why haven't you gone there and given him the beat down you say he deserves? You're just another big mouth coward that claims something should be done but won't life a finger to do it. You and Joe should get along fine.
"...won't life a finger to do it."

Who talks like that?

BTW, the police report said that the kid was the one responsible for starting the altercation. When he went on the person's private property, he escalated the situation.
Why am I not surprised the racist cop would stick up for the racist prick?

It depends.

People? I don't see anything but savages protesting and burning/looting.

Blacks committing millions of crimes per year is ridiculous. When are they going to stop?

When they don't have to live in a country where they are second class citizens?
I don't think you understand the concept of a second class citizen.

White people are the only ones restricted in our activities, not black people.

Actually, it's anyone who pays taxes business. If the kids were on their private property, no problem. However, if you think kids playing the street is not his business, does that mean if someone hits a kid playing where it's not designed to play but to drive nothing should happen to the driver?
If the driver was white and the kid was black, no, nothing would happen to the driver. And nothing would happen to the racist prick next door, either.

I bet you're the kind that if kids were playing where you say nothing should be said to them but were hit, you'd support the parents of the kid suing the driver.
I'm the kind who thinks kids playing in the street know how not to be hit by a car. When I was a kid, me and my friends always played in the street and none of us ever got hit.

I dunno.

"...won't life a finger to do it."

Who talks like that?

Why am I not surprised the racist cop would stick up for the racist prick?

Until they are hit by a car. Then the same parents you admitted don't know where there kids are would sue the driver who was where he/she should be but the kid wasn't supposed to be.

You won't lift a finger to do what you say should be done. Just another loud mouth pussy.

Always the automatic go to with the race card. To you, it couldn't have been anything else. Sounds to me like the prick got his teeth knocked out for being one. Maybe he'll learn a lesson at a young age so the taxpayers won't have to support his ass in jail when he gets older.

It depends.

People? I don't see anything but savages protesting and burning/looting.

Blacks committing millions of crimes per year is ridiculous. When are they going to stop?

When they don't have to live in a country where they are second class citizens?
I don't think you understand the concept of a second class citizen.

White people are the only ones restricted in our activities, not black people.

He's using the automatic and parroting go to of playing the race card. Without it, he'd have to acknowledge the truth.

Getting so tired of this racism! Everyone matters! Race is irrelevant! Why can't we do what Rodney King said decades ago? Why can't we just get along?

Maybe if the cameras didn't follow the extremists, we'd find there isn't a major race problem...
BUT ...

If you go back to the foundational issue of BLM it is police executing Negroes.

In Michael Brown's case this cost Darren Wilson his career. 11 shots on target and at least 2 fatal kill shots inflamed the activist Negro population.

Since white people are smart enough to stop when cops tell them to, it is not a white on white issue, it is a blue on black issue.

Until they are hit by a car. Then the same parents you admitted don't know where there kids are would sue the driver who was where he/she should be but the kid wasn't supposed to be.
That's just conjecture on your part.

You won't lift a finger to do what you say should be done. Just another loud mouth pussy.
You're free to believe whatever you want.

Always the automatic go to with the race card. To you, it couldn't have been anything else. Sounds to me like the prick got his teeth knocked out for being one. Maybe he'll learn a lesson at a young age so the taxpayers won't have to support his ass in jail when he gets older.
The kid asked the guy, "Who are you talking to?" and you're calling that a racist statement? Fuck you, asshole!

Getting so tired of this racism! Everyone matters! Race is irrelevant! Why can't we do what Rodney King said decades ago? Why can't we just get along?

Maybe if the cameras didn't follow the extremists, we'd find there isn't a major race problem...
BUT ...

If you go back to the foundational issue of BLM it is police executing Negroes.

In Michael Brown's case this cost Darren Wilson his career. 11 shots on target and at least 2 fatal kill shots inflamed the activist Negro population.

Since white people are smart enough to stop when cops tell them to, it is not a white on white issue, it is a blue on black issue.
So, what kind of execution was used on the blacks? The electric chair or the deadly serum they are injected with? They are not "executing anyone! It's still the same old story...You do something wrong, you will be stopped and if you run, you could die for escalating the smaller crimes into much larger felonies. Michael Brown was a thug ( we saw that ourselves in the store cameras) and he ran from a cop after fighting him for his gun. I would have shot his ass....keep shooting until you see that large pig hit the ground.

That's just conjecture on your part.

You're free to believe whatever you want.

The kid asked the guy, "Who are you talking to?" and you're calling that a racist statement? Fuck you, asshole!

What you call conjecture has happened.

I believe what I said about what you don't do because you have yet to prove you do.

The kid made a man's mistake by going onto the private property of another person. The police said the kid instigated it. Don't agree? Tough shit.

Forum List

Back