Down with Black Lives Matter! ALL Lives Matter!

Sounds to me like the 12 year old was acting like a man. He got treated like one that runs his mouth.

The girl scouts don't come to my front door. We don't allow soliciting in my neighborhood. I don't buy the paper. However, neither or them are there being assholes. That's the difference.

No you wouldn't. Also, I don't drink and you aren't an adult.
You're a disgusting racist who thinks its okay to beat up children.

All people like Billo and Joe see is the shooting. They ignore why the police were there, the actions of the one that was shot, etc. All they see is black skin of the one being shot and automatically go for the first, last, and only thing they think of.
Have you ever heard the expression, the "punishment should fit the crime"? What the guy did, did not deserve the cop murdering him.

Sad thing is they don't say anything about whites being shot by police which is a higher number.
Listen asshole, I don't know how many times I have to say this before it sinks in with you hayseed-dickboy-inbred-redneck racists, the reason there are more whites being shot, is because there are 160 million more whites in this country than blacks. Blacks only make up 24% of the population, but are 2.5 times more likely to be killed by police than whites.

Who are you to decide what is appropriate?

I don't know how many times I have to say it to you ******, whites are shot by police more often than blacks. Black commit crimes on a much higher percentage which means they're in the spotlight just as if they were equal to the white percentage of the population. White are approximately 5x the population of blacks but if black commit crimes 5x more often than whites, that's even.

Last edited by a moderator:
Sounds to me like the 12 year old was acting like a man. He got treated like one that runs his mouth.

The girl scouts don't come to my front door. We don't allow soliciting in my neighborhood. I don't buy the paper. However, neither or them are there being assholes. That's the difference.

I think it's OK to defend oneself against thugs. Age is not a factor if you make a man's choice.

Drop the holier than thou act. We know even you don't believe the bullshit you're pushing here. That's the reason why you didn't want to take a clear position when I asked you to.

I think it's OK to defend oneself against thugs. Age is not a factor if you make a man's choice.
But does he think it's OK to defend oneself against thugs? We may never know since he won't take a solid stance on that given how stupid his argument is.

That has nothing to do with what is "appropriate". What I stated was a fact.

I don't know how many times I have to say it to you n*gger,
I'm a white, Irish Catholic, you fuckin' asshole.

whites are shot by police more often than blacks.
That's because they make up 62% of the population. But people of color are 2.5 times more likely to be killed by cops.

Black commit crimes on a much higher percentage which means they're in the spotlight just as if they were equal to the white percentage of the population. White are approximately 5x the population of blacks but if black commit crimes 5x more often than whites, that's even.
Now you're just making shit up. According to the FBI, white nationalists are a bigger threat to this country than Islamic jihadists. I personally think dumbass racist pricks like you are a bigger threat to this country because you stupid, stupid people, vote for unfit morons like we have in the WH now. You vote for liars. And the people you vote for, put scumbags in positions of power that abuse the system like Tom Price.

The bottom line is, there is nothing cops can do that would cross the line in your eyes regarding the treatment of people of color. There is no crime cops could commit that is too heinous for you to bend over backwards trying to justify. It is because of people like you the Nazis were able to kill 6 million Jews.

That has nothing to do with what is "appropriate". What I stated was a fact.

I don't know how many times I have to say it to you n*gger,
I'm a white, Irish Catholic, you fuckin' asshole.

whites are shot by police more often than blacks.
That's because they make up 62% of the population. But people of color are 2.5 times more likely to be killed by cops.

Black commit crimes on a much higher percentage which means they're in the spotlight just as if they were equal to the white percentage of the population. White are approximately 5x the population of blacks but if black commit crimes 5x more often than whites, that's even.
Now you're just making shit up. According to the FBI, white nationalists are a bigger threat to this country than Islamic jihadists. I personally think dumbass racist pricks like you are a bigger threat to this country because you stupid, stupid people, vote for unfit morons like we have in the WH now. You vote for liars. And the people you vote for, put scumbags in positions of power that abuse the system like Tom Price.

The bottom line is, there is nothing cops can do that would cross the line in your eyes regarding the treatment of people of color. There is no crime cops could commit that is too heinous for you to bend over backwards trying to justify. It is because of people like you the Nazis were able to kill 6 million Jews.

You stated your opinion and called it a fact. That's typical of leftwing piecer of shit like you. You say it and expect others to accept it.

Funny how you equate n*gger and black. How racist of you.

The FACT that blacks commit far more crimes than whites put blacks in contact with police more often canceling out the greater white percentage in society.

Bottom line is you don't think people of color ever do anything wrong and because of history should be excused for the savage lives they live. It's because of people like you that blacks continue to commit crimes at the rate they do. They believe they can do whatever and pieces of white trash like you will make excuses for their actions.

Ignoring an officer telling them to get out of the street and running away is totally smart.

wouldn't say it was smart. Just not a good reason to shoot a kid 8 times.

Michael Brown was incredibly stupid. Many times "incredibly stupid" ends with "incredibly dead." So be it.

Until people get fed up with that shit and demand change.
People are fed up with that shit and are demanding change.

Sad thing is they don't say anything about whites being shot by police which is a higher number.

I've said here many times that Cops in this country are too trigger happy. That 1200 Deaths a year at the hands of police are too many.

Sometimes your actions get what you ask for.

Billo and Joe are the type that if someone purposely put on a blindfold, put in ear plugs, and walked across a major highway at rush hour traffic would blame the driver that hit the person.

Um, no, if someone just can't help himself when confronted with a black person to where they have to shoot as a first response, he probably shouldn't be a cop.

You mean the claim that he supposedly traded pot for store merchandise? Sounds like a good idea! Next time I go to Home Depot, I'll find some drug addict store employee and offer to trade him a few grams of meth for their forklift and 2 company trucks. And if he takes the meth and says "OK," I'll come back later and take it, by force if necessary!

How stupid are you?

except the cigarellos were probably worth less than the pot.. but never mind.

The point was, the reason why this wasn't reported was the store owner didn't want people to know he was dealing dope out of his store.

And the fact you don't think the thug is the 27 year old walking out of his house talking tall, says a lot about you.

If what he was addressing that shouldn't have been going on, he wouldn't have come out. Typical enabler of thugs making excuses for the real ones. He can't react unless the act is being done.

Ignoring an officer telling them to get out of the street and running away is totally smart.

wouldn't say it was smart. Just not a good reason to shoot a kid 8 times.

Michael Brown was incredibly stupid. Many times "incredibly stupid" ends with "incredibly dead." So be it.

Until people get fed up with that shit and demand change.
People are fed up with that shit and are demanding change.

I've said here many times that Cops in this country are too trigger happy. That 1200 Deaths a year at the hands of police are too many.

It depends.

People? I don't see anything but savages protesting and burning/looting.

Blacks committing millions of crimes per year is ridiculous. When are they going to stop?

Billo and Joe are the type that if someone purposely put on a blindfold, put in ear plugs, and walked across a major highway at rush hour traffic would blame the driver that hit the person.

Um, no, if someone just can't help himself when confronted with a black person to where they have to shoot as a first response, he probably shouldn't be a cop.

You mean the claim that he supposedly traded pot for store merchandise? Sounds like a good idea! Next time I go to Home Depot, I'll find some drug addict store employee and offer to trade him a few grams of meth for their forklift and 2 company trucks. And if he takes the meth and says "OK," I'll come back later and take it, by force if necessary!

How stupid are you?

The point was, the reason why this wasn't reported was the store owner didn't want people to know he was dealing dope out of his store.

Always the police blamer. Yeah, all black people are just so cordial when police ask them something. Automatically assume they're being addressed because they're black. That's because many of those savages think acting that way is normal because they've seen their family members do it for so long.

Always the police blamer. Yeah, all black people are just so cordial when police ask them something. Automatically assume they're being addressed because they're black. That's because many of those savages think acting that way is normal because they've seen their family members do it for so long.

again, if you had to be regularly pulled over for a "Driving While Black", I don't think you'd be all that cordial the tenth time it happened.

again, if you had to be regularly pulled over for a "Driving While Black", I don't think you'd be all that cordial the tenth time it happened.

If that was happening, you'd have an argument. Since that's not why, you are making excuses for people that simply can't act in a manner above the level of savage.

How stupid are you?

We may never know since I saw no details regarding this "transaction" if it was one.

But let's say for a second the store really did have a policy of trading cigarillos (and whatever other items were in the bag) for pot and Brown really did "prepay" his order and came back later to pick it up (ridiculous, but let's entertain the idea for a moment). The clerk apparently couldn't find a record of the transaction. It probably happens all the time (to legal items). Happened to me personally, though obviously I was buying something legal. Does it justify forcefully taking the cigarillos? Did Brown take the exact number of cigarillos that he initially bargained for? If I order an alternator online and come to the store to pick it up only to find the clerk doesn't know anything about it, should I:

A. Come back tomorrow.
or
B. Knock down the clerk and take a comparable item from a shelf.

I'm pretty sure I'd get in legal trouble for B. What do you think?

For the record, I chose A.
And it's still a robbery. And he still wasn't shot for jaywalking.

Forum List

Back