Dozens of ANTIFA Terrorists Arrested for Violence During ‘Straight Pride Parade’

When AREN'T these Antifuck pond-algae non-humans NOT violent? I'm glad they got arrested, but if it were up to me, these prancing gargoyles would be sprayed with one of those .85-caliber Gattling guns with the spinning barrel. They are a waste of carbon compounds who are of zero use to American society, much like the Pisslam cousin-inbreds for whom they crawl on their bellies.

Antifa is fighting the Fascists. By all means necessary you fight Fascism.

So you are on record, then, as being on the side of violent criminals and terrorists, band against that of law-abiding citizens.

Be known by the company that you choose to keep. If you choose to align with subhuman pieces of shit, then you shall be known as a subhuman piece of shit.
Are you on the side of the fascists, and Nazis?
If you are for antifart you certainly are.

EDUGLexWkAAwXbs

The trend of arresting home grown nutcase terrorists must spread across the USA.

And nothing will happen to them because the city and state governments are the enemies of patriots.

------------

Law enforcement arrested 36 individuals, mostly believed to be ANTIFA terrorists, at yesterday’s straight pride parade in Boston, MA, as four police were injured as the thugs attempted to stop the parade from taking place.

Big League Politics reported that ANTIFA was already fundraising to cover bail fees for their organization’s terrorists beforehand, as their violent display was clearly premeditated in an attempt to shut down the lawful orderly protest that drew approximately 200 participants.

(Excerpt) Read more at bigleaguepolitics.com ...
Did Antifa get any good licks on those incel virgins?
Well they did cry when locked up and a few pissed and shit in their pants!
Too bad. Nothing better than seeing a far right incel eat pavement.
in most instances when antifa trys to fight one on one they get their asses beat .....the truth is most leftist are weak spoiled limp wristed pussies !

Was the parade stopped? Did I miss an important article here, or what?

Stopped, No. However, I would like to see what the turnout would have been without the threats and negative press the event got in the weeks leading up to it.
You are free to imagine what the turnout would have been without the "threats" (were there any?) As for "negative press," what would "positive press" be? A fool is a fool. You saw them. How do you have a march that supposedly has something to do with being heterosexual, and then has to do with white males, and then with trump politics? A carnival of clowns.

What do people like the muscle-bound, trump-shirted, tattooed guy actually want? Moreover, did anyone actually ever hurt him? Who did it? How? I've been hurt in my life, but I don't go around marching in public, acting like a flamer.

Maybe so. But they still have a right to walk down the street in peace like everyone else. Or don't you agree with that either.
They can walk down the street. We can laugh at them.
Why do you need to laugh at anyone? Are you that pathetic? Does it make you feel like a man?

And apparently, no . . . they CAN'T walk down the street. Kinda what the OP is about.
Maybe so. But they still have a right to walk down the street in peace like everyone else. Or don't you agree with that either.
They can walk down the street. We can laugh at them.
Why do you need to laugh at anyone? Are you that pathetic? Does it make you feel like a man?

And apparently, no . . . they CAN'T walk down the street. Kinda what the OP is about.
They got to walk down the street. We can laugh if we wish. I don't need to "feel like a man." I'm a woman who is attracted to men, you fool. I can laugh at a monkey, can't I?
Man, woman, apparently still not too bright. You need to get a real life so you have something better to do than worry about every person different from you that you don't agree with.

I'm not worried, but I do find these loonies funny. A guy in a trump muscle shirt and tats? Oh, come on! Of course I find such a clown funny. Do you actually think that I would take this guy seriously? Respect him? He choose to present himself in public in this way. I emphasize that this is his choice.

So, you are a "loonie" by wearing a muscle shirt just because it has the president's name on it. I see. A loonie, a clown. To be laughed at, mocked, given the finger, called a Nazi, have stuff thrown at them, to need police protection to keep from getting mobbed. Is that what you're defending? Meantime, these people below walk down the street with full impunity, in fact, protected by the government by anti-hate laws. You HAVE to respect them, under force of law. See any problems there?

2beautiful-freaks-jonny-woo_ralfobergfell1.jpg

3328g74.jpg

So you are on record, then, as being on the side of violent criminals and terrorists, band against that of law-abiding citizens.

Be known by the company that you choose to keep. If you choose to align with subhuman pieces of shit, then you shall be known as a subhuman piece of shit.
Are you on the side of the fascists, and Nazis?
If you are for antifart you certainly are.
Antifa is fighting fascist Nazis.

Antifa is fighting Normative Americans here.
Normal Americans aren't proud to be anything other than their own achievements.
so gay pride parades held by democrats is ok and straight pride held by conservatives is not ??you are a fucking nazi !
Straight pride is meant to be antagonistic. How can I be a Nazi? I am Jewish.

Antifa is fighting Normative Americans here.
Normal Americans aren't proud to be anything other than their own achievements.
so gay pride parades held by democrats is ok and straight pride held by conservatives is not ??you are a fucking nazi !
Straight pride is meant to be antagonistic. How can I be a Nazi? I am Jewish.

Some African Americans in Watts have idolized Hitler and organized a Black Gestapo, so why would being Jewish be a bar?

Forum List

Back