DPD--We Are Watching YOU

Kosh

Quick Look Over There!
Feb 12, 2013
Everywhere but nowhere
Death Panel Democrats, legislating your demise. Grandma and Grandpa are no longer safe in their retirement.

You are one broken hip away from the death sentence.

Not one Republican, NOT ONE... voted in alignment with the DPD (death panel democrats)

So who elected this panel?

I saw this name online and thought it appropriate. I believe the Tea Baggers may welcome a diversion to the Death Panel Democrats. Tea Baggers want fiscal responsibility, the DPD wants the elderly to be forgotten.

Death Panel Democrats, legislating your demise. Grandma and Grandpa are no longer safe in their retirement.

Not one Republican, NOT ONE... voted in alignment with the DPD (death panel democrats)

I saw this name online and thought it appropriate. I believe the Tea Baggers may welcome a diversion to the Death Panel Democrats. Tea Baggers want fiscal responsibility, the DPD wants the elderly to be forgotten.
Did you get over it when Democrats were in charge? Loser

Did you get over it when Democrats were in charge? Loser

Se how the far left has to go way back in time and still can not prove any of their debunked religious dogma.

I pointed out that voting far left is never the answer and I was correct!

The far left have done more to damage and kill people than any other cause next to radical Islamic terrorism in the modern world!

And there is and never was death panels.

That was a term Michele Bachman pulled out of her ass.

If there were, the GOP could legislate it out of existence, but no such bill has ever been filed.

Watch the far right drones come buzzing in to look stupid.

And there is and never was death panels.

That was a term Michele Bachman pulled out of her ass.

If there were, the GOP could legislate it out of existence, but no such bill has ever been filed.

Watch the far right drones come buzzing in to look stupid.
Is Kosh retarded?

Forum List

Back