Senator Rand Paul Urges All Freedom-Loving Americans to Resist Mask Mandates, Vaccine Passports, and Lockdowns. "They can't arrest us all."

If that`s the case, he doesn`t know what it means to be contagious and/or asymptomatic.
There`s the proverbial silver lining here. Covid killed more red hats than Americans.
/—-/ The silver lining behind abortions is there are less democRATs reproducing.

The silver lining behind gangland shootings is there are fewer welfare leeches who vote democRAT.

Jim H - VA USA
What BS.
The video is cut off before the entire statement is made.
What lies. Vaccines like all vaccines do not prevent infections. The reduce the severity of the illness. This post is a scam.
Yes, vaccines can help prevent infections by teaching your immune system to fight them more quickly and effectively. Vaccines work by building protection with your body's natural defenses. This can reduce the risk of getting dangerous or even deadly diseases.

Vaccines Protect You​

Vaccines do an incredible job of protecting you from serious diseases like whooping cough and measles.
Have you ever wondered how vaccines actually work? Vaccines help your immune system do its job better and faster. And that protects you from serious diseases.

Yes, vaccines can help prevent infections by teaching your immune system to fight them more quickly and effectively. Vaccines work by building protection with your body's natural defenses. This can reduce the risk of getting dangerous or even deadly diseases.

Vaccines Protect You​

Vaccines do an incredible job of protecting you from serious diseases like whooping cough and measles.
Have you ever wondered how vaccines actually work? Vaccines help your immune system do its job better and faster. And that protects you from serious diseases.

No they don’t non medical person. Vaccines are NEVER guaranteed to eliminate infections nor can they ever be. . We all carry infections of various kinds of diseases. Only when their symptoms become severe enough do we need vaccines. That’s why we have the term” asymptomatic “ infections, non medical person who makes up shit.

Vaccines Protect You​

Non medical person. Vaccines do not keep you from getting the virus. They help keep you from getting sick from the virus. You often still get infected…with the virus.
The post was a lie because Fauci always goes on to Explain about infectious diseases, but you rubes lie and cut off the complete massage. You rubes are liars and frauds.

No they don’t non medical person. Vaccines are NEVER guaranteed to eliminate infections nor can they ever be. . We all carry infections of various kinds of diseases. Only when their symptoms become severe enough do we need vaccines. That’s why we have the term” asymptomatic “ infections, non medical person who makes up shit.
You are blasting the Federal Government site and what AI produced at the very top. None of that was created by me. I merely offer information and your offer is propaganda.

You are blasting the Federal Government site and what AI produced at the very top. None of that was created by me. I merely offer information and your offer is propaganda.
You’re a non reader aren’t you. Get a life and stop making arguments that have killed people, fraud. You can’t even read your entire reference can you ? You don’t even know what “ immunity” is do you.

Non medical person. Vaccines do not keep you from getting the virus. They help keep you from getting sick from the virus. You often still get infected…with the virus.
The post was a lie because Fauci always goes on to Explain about infectious diseases, but you rubes lie and cut off the complete massage. You rubes are liars and frauds.
/----/ For the record, in 1958, I was in First Grade. I contracted the measles because there was no vaccine yet. It left me deaf in my left ear and partially deaf in my right. As soon as other vaccines were released, my mother made sure I got them. I made sure my kids got them and why. All of my grandkids got their shots like MMR. I got the jab, and boosters for Covid as soon as they were available.

You’re a non reader aren’t you. Get a life and stop making arguments that have killed people, fraud. You can’t even read your entire reference can you ? You don’t even know what “ immunity” is do you.
You are the non reader of Doctors sites I produce for you to read and you refuse to read any.

Vaccines Protect You​

You’re a fraud….
Most vaccines won’t prevent you from becoming infected with a certain pathogen. Rather, they allow your body to stop the infection before you get sick, or they prevent you from becoming seriously sick when you get infected.
You are the non reader of Doctors sites I produce for you to read and you refuse to read any.
you can’t even read your own entire reference nor can you stop lying about Fauci by cutting off his entire speech. You’re a bunch of lying frauds. ALL OF YOUR REFERENCES AND ALL MEDICAL DOCTOR SITES AFFILIATED WITH THE AMA, AGREE WITH FAUCI. You’re lying frauds.

/----/ For the record, in 1958, I was in First Grade. I contracted the measles because there was no vaccine yet. It left me deaf in my left ear and partially deaf in my right. As soon as other vaccines were released, my mother made sure I got them. I made sure my kids got them and why. All of my grandkids got their shots like MMR. I got the jab, and boosters for Covid as soon as they were available.
Anyone can STILL GET INFECTED BY MEASLES TODAY, but measles vaccinations can keep you from actually getting sick and suffering long term affects.

Because you lie and can’t even read your own references.

If that`s the case, he doesn`t know what it means to be contagious and/or asymptomatic.
There`s the proverbial silver lining here. Covid killed more red hats than Americans.
I hate to see people die, but ignorance does not care who is the victim. Watching FOX news 24/7 demands a price to pay.

/—-/ The silver lining behind abortions is there are less democRATs reproducing.

You comments from the other thread where it was off-topic...

I had Alpha COVID (the bad one). It was another flu.

There are four other coronaviruses that most people acquire at some point in their lives. They also cause flu-like symptoms. SARS and MERS are two additional coronaviruses. They also usually cause flu-like symptoms, but have been more fatal (percentage wise) than COVID.

See above.

Trump bungled it by letting them lockdown businesses. It was a fatal mistake on his part. I am sure he regrets it now.

Nonsense.

Everything they said was false, and they knew it was false when they said it.

• two weeks to flatten the curve
  • wear a mask
  • close your business
  • Send all the sick people to old folks' homes
  • Don't worry, we won't force you to get vaccinated
  • wear two masks
  • close the schools
  • stand on dots at the grocery store to "social distance."
  • it's a pandemic of the unvaccinated
  • large gatherings prohibited
  • federal workers and contractors are mandated to get vaccinated
  • you can take your mask off only if you are vaccianted
  • oops, vaccines don't prevent COVID or transmission
  • it's just a "breakthrough infection", quite rare
  • Fauci, Biden, HHS Secretary Becerra, CDC director Walensky all get COVID twice
  • Mail-in voting for everybody, yay!
How can they let people have high school diplomas who don`t know what it means to be contagious and/or asymptomatic? Are people going to spend the rest of their lives crying about a vaccine? My 3 year old grandson only cried for a minute.

Forum List

Back