Dr. Art Laffer: "We lived through Carter, we're fine"...is the 2nd coming of Reagan coming in 2024?

basquebromance

Diamond Member
Nov 26, 2015
The Florida Governor my well be the 2nd coming of Ronald Reagan. Remembering how great it was to have Morning in America.

Almost every intelligent member of the left (yes, there aren't tons when it comes to rational political thought) views Trump as bad but doesn't fear his clownish incompetence. They fear RDS and know he will relentlessly achieve the most conservative agenda since the first Ron.

The Florida Governor my well be the 2nd coming of Ronald Reagan. Remembering how great it was to have Morning in America.

Almost every intelligent member of the left (yes, there aren't tons when it comes to rational political thought) views Trump as bad but doesn't fear his clownish incompetence. They fear RDS and know he will relentlessly achieve the most conservative agenda since the first Ron.

god help us all if the second coming of Reagan ever happened mr ass kisser of the CIA who got the CIA back to its war mongering ways again of starting wars with other countries after carter came in and cleaned it up hiring stansfiled turner whom got rid of illegal CIA covert operations, and the puppet servant of wall street.

this is the MAN that Reagan replaced the effective non corrupt stansfiled turner with to run the CIA,this was his kind of man,god help us all if we ever had the second coming of Reagan again.

Source of CIA Director William J. Casey's Disinformation Program Quote​

Publication date 1981Topics barbara, honegger, casey, william, J., CIA, C.I.A., Central Intelligence Agency, quote, disinformation, american public, Mae, Brussel, Sarah, McClendon, Roosevelt Room, White House, 1981, fake news, propaganda, us, U.S., America, USACollection opensource

"We'll know our disinformation program is complete when everything the American public believes is false."-William J. Casey, CIA Director

This was Reagans hero folks.what a wonder man and wonderful president.:yes_text12:

This quote was originally spoken by Casey sometime in early February of 1981, at a meeting in the Roosevelt Room in the West Wing of the White House, at which the White House policy analyst Barbara Honegger was present (who was then acting as Assistant to the chief domestic policy adviser to the President). She then relayed it to her Godmother, the Senior White House Correspondent Sarah McClendon, who made the quote public without naming the original source, through the Radio host Mae Brussel.

Corruption aside ...

Reagan exploded the deficit to levels never seen before.

Carter had a better job creation record than Reagan. Reagan's economy was middling.

Supply-side economics failed. Tax revenues did not increase when taxes on the rich were cut. Revenue dropped like a rock.

Through payroll tax hikes, Reagan increased the taxes paid by the middle class. We're still paying those taxes now. When you pay FICA, thank Reagan.

Now, I don't blame Reagan for the extreme recession his term started with. That was Volcker's doing, to get inflation under control.

Anyone over 50 has seen Reagan DEMOCRATS. The Democrats didn't do it for no reason. I was in a UAW union, and certainly over 70% of them voted Reagan while proclaiming to their union bosses, no way, lol.

Before this happens again...........the Left voting GOP; it is going to have to get BAAAAAAD! Anyone that can count with rudimentary skills, knows this is going to happen.

Doesn't make me happy mind you, and it doesn't mean the GOP is going to save you.

But, what is does mean that those under 40 will discover something they have NEVER been aware of before--------> that those in power, CAN screw up your life for many years, and that those in power, WILL deny you your ability to climb the ladder, no matter your expertise. These people will also give them PAIN they have NEVER had before because they were not here the last time this happened.

Everyone should be aware, that the GOP is NOT the solution to all of your problems, but the far Leftist Democrats are the cause of most of them!

Forum List

Back