🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Dr. Ben Carson claimed in his press conference the media's being unreasonably tough on him

Did they investigate O? No.

Obama was investigated!!

Reverand Wright, the Weathermen and Ayers, his commie pops, his coke usage---How did you think we got that information?

From Sean Hannity's fortune telling? You're kidding!!
Obama was not investigated by the Praetorian media. It did everything possible to cover up his past.
So, we didn't find out about all those things until after the election of 2008?

As for the OP, Carson is gambling on playing the victim, which seems to play well with the movement conservatives, but it remains to be seen how much of a stranglehold on the process that segment of the GOP has.

More information about Obama's life is known to the public than any President in American history.

Prove that statement Doc, a simple showing of his school records from college should convince me!

Why the fuck would I bother trying to "convince" you of anything, clown?

I know Obama's life story - where he lived, what he did, where he went to school, and so on, from birth to election.

Can you say the same for any other modern President?

Mentioned how they're talking to childhood friends and the like claiming that that's unreasonable scrutiny. But is it? The President has sole authority to launch nuclear weapons. He has security clearence to things others don't. To get a 'top secret' clearence investigators will question everyone you've ever known so I don't think it's unreasonable at all for press to ask about a Presidential candidate's friends to verify claims he's made in his book or during his candidacy at all.

Of course, if you made something up I can see how you'd be saying it's unreasonable scrutiny.

Did the media interrogate Obama's childhood friends to determine the accuracy of his autobiography? Did they interrogate any of his mutual friends with Bill Ayers to determine the nature of that relationship? Did they question other members of Reverend Wright's church to investigate Obama's interest in the Reverend's message?

The bottom line is that the media didn't do a thing to vet Obama. Indeed, they did everything they could to conceal his past.

They're still hammering Obama about his damn Birth Certificate, moron. There has never been another President in US history that has gone through so much over a Birth Certificate that was proven years ago.

Wasn't Donald Trump supposed to be on the case finding all sorts of wonderful things in Hawaii? How did that turn out?

More information about Obama's life is known to the public than any President in American history.

Prove that statement Doc, a simple showing of his school records from college should convince me!

I know Obama's life story - where he lived, what he did, where he went to school, and so on, from birth to election.

Of course we can! Even a brief stint to Wiki will bring up any presidents bio....EXCEPT WHO paid for his college and did he declare himself a FOREIGN STUDENT! But, you're so far in the leftist bag, you can't even look with an open mind...and honesty, isn't part of your vocabulary!

• Sorry, Media, You Won’t Destroy Ben Carson
    National Review ^ | 11/06/2015 | David French
    Let's begin with two propositions: There is a difference between an admirable man and a perfect man, and there is a difference between "vetting"and viciousness. The collective goal of the liberal media is now clear — to take one of America's most admired and brilliant men and somehow transform him into a dishonest, stupid extremist. The vetting of Ben Carson has become vicious, and to what end? An admirable man has been exposed as imperfect. The first round of attacks, focusing on Carson's alleged extremism, failed utterly. Under fire — for claiming that it would be better if victims...

The media isn't going to destroy Ben Carson. Ben Carson is going to destroy Ben Carson.

Let's begin with two propositions: There is a difference between an admirable man and a perfect man, and there is a difference between "vetting"and viciousness. The collective goal of the liberal media is now clear — to take one of America's most admired and brilliant men and somehow transform him into a dishonest, stupid extremist. The vetting of Ben Carson has become vicious, and to what end? An admirable man has been exposed as imperfect. The first round of attacks, focusing on Carson's alleged extremism, failed utterly. Under fire — for claiming that it would be better if victims...

The media isn't going to destroy Ben Carson. Ben Carson is going to destroy Ben Carson.

Perhaps, while jerking around with Mr. Weiner, you missed this...

Carson Thanks 'Biased Media' for Huge $3.5M Fundraising Surge

Newsmax ^ | | Saturday, 07 Nov 2015 03:15 PM | By BILL BARROW and SERGIO BUSTOS
Ben Carson sarcastically thanked the mainstream media and several negative stories for a fundraising surge that brought in $3.5 million for the former neurosurgeon this week. Moreover, many of those donations are small from a huge spectrum of donors who can give over and over again, unlike many of the "bundlers" who tap millionaires and billionaires for other other candidates. That is already making Carson's mailing list the stuff of legend among political professionals and rival campaigns.

Ben Carson sarcastically thanked the mainstream media and several negative stories for a fundraising surge that brought in $3.5 million for the former neurosurgeon this week. Moreover, many of those donations are small from a huge spectrum of donors who can give over and over again, unlike many of the "bundlers" who tap millionaires and billionaires for other other candidates. That is already making Carson's mailing list the stuff of legend among political professionals and rival campaigns.

I hope he wins the primaries. He'll be the easiest candidate to beat, since he's a know-nothing. I wish Sarah Palin were his running partner. But that's just wishful thinking on my part...a dream too good to be true.

I hope he wins the primaries. He'll be the easiest candidate to beat, since he's a know-nothing. I wish Sarah Palin were his running partner. But that's just wishful thinking on my part...a dream too good to be true.

You actually think with the Hildebeasts favorability ratings, that the bitch could win?...Well, only in the black heart of scumbag subversives, such as yourself!

Hillary has highest unfavorability ratings in 14 years: poll

You actually think with the Hildebeasts favorability ratings, that the bitch could win?...Well, only in the black heart of scumbag subversives, such as yourself!

Hillary has highest unfavorability ratings in 14 years: poll

The only way Ben can beat Hillary is with a hammer. lol

Dr. Ben Carson claimed in his press conference the media's being unreasonably tough on him

What a whiny little bitch.

Sure you do...

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

Really? You know his story first hand or what the media told you? There is a lot we don't know about President Soetoro...

Sure you do...

I may send him a donation. :)

I changed my voters registration so I can vote in the Republican primaries. I'll be voting for Ben, if he doesn't hammer a journalist to death before I get the chance.

I gotta make my vote count somehow in this red state. :)

Sure you do...

I changed my voters registration so I can vote in the Republican primaries. I'll be voting for Ben, if he doesn't hammer a journalist to death before I get the chance.

Either him or Trump. Anyone else and you're wasting it.

Sure you do...

Either him or Trump. Anyone else and you're wasting it.

I'm rooting for Ben.

What a whiny little bitch.

How soon meathead here forgets about the MEDIA ROPE LINE of the hildebeast!

sfw-clinton-rope-line.jpg

Forum List

Back