🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Dr. Ben Carson claimed in his press conference the media's being unreasonably tough on him

Did they investigate O? No.

Obama was investigated!!

Reverand Wright, the Weathermen and Ayers, his commie pops, his coke usage---How did you think we got that information?

From Sean Hannity's fortune telling? You're kidding!!

BULLSHIT.... the MSM did NOTHING but try to SAVE the Manchurian muslim EVERY TIME a REAL question of who he was was brought up!

So, we didn't find out about all those things until after the election of 2008?

You certainly weren't informed about them by the Praetorian media.

Mentioned how they're talking to childhood friends and the like claiming that that's unreasonable scrutiny. But is it? The President has sole authority to launch nuclear weapons. He has security clearence to things others don't. To get a 'top secret' clearence investigators will question everyone you've ever known so I don't think it's unreasonable at all for press to ask about a Presidential candidate's friends to verify claims he's made in his book or during his candidacy at all.

Of course, if you made something up I can see how you'd be saying it's unreasonable scrutiny.

Did the media interrogate Obama's childhood friends to determine the accuracy of his autobiography? Did they interrogate any of his mutual friends with Bill Ayers to determine the nature of that relationship? Did they question other members of Reverend Wright's church to investigate Obama's interest in the Reverend's message?

The bottom line is that the media didn't do a thing to vet Obama. Indeed, they did everything they could to conceal his past.

They're still hammering Obama about his damn Birth Certificate, moron. There has never been another President in US history that has gone through so much over a Birth Certificate that was proven years ago.

Wasn't Donald Trump supposed to be on the case finding all sorts of wonderful things in Hawaii? How did that turn out?

There has never been any doubt about where previous presidents were born. Their childhoods in America were well documented. Their fathers weren't foreigners, and the didn't spent large parts of their lives growing up in foreign countries.

There are many question marks in Obama's past, and he demonstrates no interest in clearing them up.

Furthermore, the mainstream media never demonstrated any interest in seeing Obama's birth certificate. They were content to let it remain unverified.

• Sorry, Media, You Won’t Destroy Ben Carson
    National Review ^ | 11/06/2015 | David French
    Let's begin with two propositions: There is a difference between an admirable man and a perfect man, and there is a difference between "vetting"and viciousness. The collective goal of the liberal media is now clear — to take one of America's most admired and brilliant men and somehow transform him into a dishonest, stupid extremist. The vetting of Ben Carson has become vicious, and to what end? An admirable man has been exposed as imperfect. The first round of attacks, focusing on Carson's alleged extremism, failed utterly. Under fire — for claiming that it would be better if victims...

The media isn't going to destroy Ben Carson. Ben Carson is going to destroy Ben Carson.

Perhaps, while jerking around with Mr. Weiner, you missed this...

Carson Thanks 'Biased Media' for Huge $3.5M Fundraising Surge

Newsmax ^ | | Saturday, 07 Nov 2015 03:15 PM | By BILL BARROW and SERGIO BUSTOS
Ben Carson sarcastically thanked the mainstream media and several negative stories for a fundraising surge that brought in $3.5 million for the former neurosurgeon this week. Moreover, many of those donations are small from a huge spectrum of donors who can give over and over again, unlike many of the "bundlers" who tap millionaires and billionaires for other other candidates. That is already making Carson's mailing list the stuff of legend among political professionals and rival campaigns.

I hope he wins the primaries. He'll be the easiest candidate to beat, since he's a know-nothing. I wish Sarah Palin were his running partner. But that's just wishful thinking on my part...a dream too good to be true.

What does Hillary "know" other than how to lie and dissemble?

Mentioned how they're talking to childhood friends and the like claiming that that's unreasonable scrutiny. But is it? The President has sole authority to launch nuclear weapons. He has security clearence to things others don't. To get a 'top secret' clearence investigators will question everyone you've ever known so I don't think it's unreasonable at all for press to ask about a Presidential candidate's friends to verify claims he's made in his book or during his candidacy at all.

Of course, if you made something up I can see how you'd be saying it's unreasonable scrutiny.

Did the media interrogate Obama's childhood friends to determine the accuracy of his autobiography? Did they interrogate any of his mutual friends with Bill Ayers to determine the nature of that relationship? Did they question other members of Reverend Wright's church to investigate Obama's interest in the Reverend's message?

The bottom line is that the media didn't do a thing to vet Obama. Indeed, they did everything they could to conceal his past.

They're still hammering Obama about his damn Birth Certificate, moron. There has never been another President in US history that has gone through so much over a Birth Certificate that was proven years ago.

Wasn't Donald Trump supposed to be on the case finding all sorts of wonderful things in Hawaii? How did that turn out?

There has never been any doubt about where previous presidents were born. Their childhoods in America were well documented. Their fathers weren't foreigners, and the didn't spent large parts of their lives growing up in foreign countries.

There are many question marks in Obama's past, and he demonstrates no interest in clearing them up.

Furthermore, the mainstream media never demonstrated any interest in seeing Obama's birth certificate. They were content to let it remain unverified.

Isn't the only one. McCain was born in the Panama Control Zone which raised even more legit questions about his eligibility.

"John McCain was born on August 29, 1936, at Coco Solo Naval Air Station in the
Panama Canal Zone"
- wiki

Isn't the only one. McCain was born in the Panama Control Zone which raised even more legit questions about his eligibility.

"John McCain was born on August 29, 1936, at Coco Solo Naval Air Station in the
Panama Canal Zone"
- wiki

There were no questions about where McCain was actually born.

Furthermore he wasn't elected president, so that issue is moot.

"Dr. Ben Carson claimed in his press conference the media's being unreasonably tough on him"

Nonsense.

And Carson's claim that Obama wasn't subject to the same level and intensity of media scrutiny is yet another one of his lies.

A minority of partisan rightists might buy into the myth of 'the media' being hostile to Carson, but the majority of Americans correctly perceive Carson as engaging in unwarranted whining.

Scene - Bizarro future, Ben Carson is president

Carson to Putin: "Please, can you stop being so hard on me?"
Putin to Carson: "Yes hang on just a minute, I've sent you an apology attached to a ballistic missile, you will get it soon. I'm so sorry your reporters are so mean to you."

Figures, you're an idiot birther.

The lib media will dog pile any GOP front runner. Anyone who doubts that is an idiot or a liar.

The lib media will dog pile any GOP front runner. Anyone who doubts that is an idiot or a liar.

Boy the Carson butthurt is in full throb these days.

Can't take the heat? The I guess PUBLIC office isn't your thing.

We have a Dem candidate under investigation by the FBI and a Repub candidate who's pissed that the media doesn't believe him that he wanted to hammer his mother and attempted to stab someone.

If this shit isn't silly, than I don't know WTF is!!!
More than silly, Carson could be some sort of exotic psychopath. Some of the things he's admitted to doing during his adolescence certainly point to that possibility.

Having attained a sophisticated level of achievement in the field of neurosurgery is no assurance of absolute sanity. Especially when one whose primary achievement demands total immersion in an exacting field of physical science expresses a strong belief in the supernatural -- which he believes has redeemed him.

In addition to Carson's questionable persona, his recent angry outburst toward the Press, which occurred in stark contrast to his (un)usually tranquil disposition, is best (and accurately) described as a mood swing, which is not a good behavioral indicator in someone whose ambition is to have his finger on the big red button.

Obama could be some sort of exotic psychopath. (His pen and phone braggadocio is certainly the clear indication).

Some of the things Obama admitted he did during his childhood - like eating dogs - certainly supports that.

Having attained a sophisticated degree in community organizing is no assurance of sanity, absolute or otherwise.

Obama believes (according to Himself) in two supernaturals: One day he is Muslim, the next He is Christian. Doubtful that the God of either will make the effort to redeem Him.

Obama's frequent and derogatory outbursts about FOX News certainly casts shadows on his credibility and displays quite reasonable doubts about His ability to have the proper judgement about using THE RED BUTTON, but fear not, He would be about as brave to use it as He was fulfilling His threats about the RED LINE in Syria.

Stop denigrating Dr. Carson. Your boy has not a scintilla of honesty, integrity, courage and patriotism to compare to Dr. Carson.

I capitalized my references to Him to appease liberals who think He is God.

• Sorry, Media, You Won’t Destroy Ben Carson
    National Review ^ | 11/06/2015 | David French
    Let's begin with two propositions: There is a difference between an admirable man and a perfect man, and there is a difference between "vetting"and viciousness. The collective goal of the liberal media is now clear — to take one of America's most admired and brilliant men and somehow transform him into a dishonest, stupid extremist. The vetting of Ben Carson has become vicious, and to what end? An admirable man has been exposed as imperfect. The first round of attacks, focusing on Carson's alleged extremism, failed utterly. Under fire — for claiming that it would be better if victims...

The media isn't going to destroy Ben Carson. Ben Carson is going to destroy Ben Carson.

Ben Carson sarcastically thanked the mainstream media and several negative stories for a fundraising surge that brought in $3.5 million for the former neurosurgeon this week. Moreover, many of those donations are small from a huge spectrum of donors who can give over and over again, unlike many of the "bundlers" who tap millionaires and billionaires for other other candidates. That is already making Carson's mailing list the stuff of legend among political professionals and rival campaigns.

I hope he wins the primaries. He'll be the easiest candidate to beat, since he's a know-nothing. I wish Sarah Palin were his running partner. But that's just wishful thinking on my part...a dream too good to be true.
Sure you do...

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

I may send him a donation. :)

I changed my voters registration so I can vote in the Republican primaries. I'll be voting for Ben, if he doesn't hammer a journalist to death before I get the chance.

I gotta make my vote count somehow in this red state. :)

So, you would LIE to get what you want?
Would you steal? Would you defame people better than you could ever hope to be?
Hell, would you kill to get what you want?

You are a turncoat piece of crap, by your own admission.

Too bad you didn't think the same about Obama. We could of been doing good by now, if we had a real leader like Carson.

Scene - Bizarro future, Ben Carson is president

Carson to Putin: "Please, can you stop being so hard on me?"
Putin to Carson: "Yes hang on just a minute, I've sent you an apology attached to a ballistic missile, you will get it soon. I'm so sorry your reporters are so mean to you."

People have been known to speak softly and carry a big stick, moron.

And some others have been known to screech loudly about RED LINES and do nothing about them. You know, like the ultimate loudmouth pussy cat in the White House, the boy who was sent to do a man's job, and produced tragic results.

Sure you do...

I changed my voters registration so I can vote in the Republican primaries. I'll be voting for Ben, if he doesn't hammer a journalist to death before I get the chance.

Blow me, drama queen. :)

I'm going to vote for the most insane, least likely to win, Republican there is.

The press are trying to bring Carson down under the orders of their democratic leaders. People are wise to it. It won't hurt him.

Sure you do...

I'm going to vote for the most insane, least likely to win, Republican there is.
You're going to vote for a lying shrill sexist lesbian incompetent bitch.

Sure you do...

You're going to vote for a lying shrill sexist lesbian incompetent bitch.

opposed to candy ass RW's who cry about the big bad liberal media and showcase their weak leadership skills ???

yup, I'll vote against those morons, no problem.

Forum List

Back