🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Dr. Ben Carson claimed in his press conference the media's being unreasonably tough on him

So, you would LIE to get what you want?
Would you steal? Would you defame people better than you could ever hope to be?
Hell, would you kill to get what you want?

You are a turncoat piece of crap, by your own admission.

Blow me, drama queen. :)

I'm going to vote for the most insane, least likely to win, Republican there is.
You're going to vote for a lying shrill sexist lesbian incompetent bitch.

I can't wait for Hillary to debate Ben on his ridiculous tithing tax system. lol We'll see if Ben makes it that far.

You realize Hillary has more baggage than JFK airports lost and found right lol she's going to get destroyed in the general.

We saw that recently with the Benghazi hearing, right Dingbat?

Don't concern yourself we'll have the Koch brothers cook something up, figure on about $1 billion dollars in attack ads.

Sure you do...

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

I may send him a donation. :)

I changed my voters registration so I can vote in the Republican primaries. I'll be voting for Ben, if he doesn't hammer a journalist to death before I get the chance.

I gotta make my vote count somehow in this red state. :)

I'm going to vote for the most insane, least likely to win, Republican there is.

opposed to candy ass RW's who cry about the big bad liberal media and showcase their weak leadership skills ???

yup, I'll vote against those morons, no problem.
And in the final presidential debates don't cry when Hillary is asked about her incompetence that cost 4 innocent american lives. Then lied about it, that's not presidential.

The news media needs to quit giving in to Carson's whining and get tough with him. If he can't handle the heat he needs to get out of the kitchen. Hillary did 11 hours of interrogation from a hostile Benghazi Congressional Committee. She didn't whine the way Carson is whining over some questionable claims he has made and brought upon himself.

Barnes & Noble to Move Ben Carson "Biography" to Fiction Section

(AP Photo/Andrew Harnik)

Barnes & Noble, the nation’s largest book retailer, has decided to move the Ben Carson biography Gifted Hands to its fiction section, in light of recent news reports casting doubt over claims contained in the retired neurosurgeon’s book.

According to a CNN report, several events described by Carson are fabricated, exaggerated or unverifiable, including his tale of receiving a full scholarship to West Point, after personally meeting with Viet Nam troop commander Gen. William Westmoreland. The Carson campaign admitted on Friday that the scholarship story was false.

Carson criticized the CNN report, calling it a “bunch of lies,” and further accused the network of victimizing people from his past by asking them whether stories about his violent behavior were true.

Barnes & Noble employee Sydney Luft said, “I’m not really into politics, but this change is confusing to customers and very stressful. Everyone’s asking for the book, and when I tell them it’s in the fiction section, they call me a racist.”

- See more at: Barnes & Noble to Move Ben Carson "Biography" to Fiction Section

The lib media will dog pile any GOP front runner. Anyone who doubts that is an idiot or a liar.

Boy the Carson butthurt is in full throb these days.

Can't take the heat? The I guess PUBLIC office isn't your thing.

Fuck off lib.

Sounds like what Carson is saying because he can't seem to handle questions. Hurtbutt.

Nope. I'm dismissing your bullshit implication that the media is not the problem here.

ANd you for being intellectually dishonest enough to defend them.

11057450_768954739897544_8313645793923978379_n.png

The news media needs to quit giving in to Carson's whining and get tough with him. If he can't handle the heat he needs to get out of the kitchen. Hillary did 11 hours of interrogation from a hostile Benghazi Congressional Committee. She didn't whine the way Carson is whining over some questionable claims he has made and brought upon himself.

Carson simply corrected the media's deliberate misinterpretation of the facts. Hillary has been whining about the email scandal ever since the day it was discovered. Ben doesn't have the lib media trying to cover for him as Hillary does. If Hillary was being question about the veracity of her auto-biography, the lib media would be droning on about what a masterful job she did of destroying her accusers.

Just about every one of his stories has turned out to be nothing more than a delusion.

But of course, than makes him the perfect RWNJ candidate ... for the moment.
My favorite Carson LIE is the one where he claims that in a psychology class he was singled out as being the MOST HONEST!

Just about every one of his stories has turned out to be nothing more than a delusion.

But of course, than makes him the perfect RWNJ candidate ... for the moment.
My favorite Carson LIE is the one where he claims that in a psychology class he was singled out as being the MOST HONEST!
My favorite lie is the one all you retards have to keep telling yourselves to support that bitch

The lib media will dog pile any GOP front runner. Anyone who doubts that is an idiot or a liar.

Fuck off lib.

Sounds like what Carson is saying because he can't seem to handle questions. Hurtbutt.

Nope. I'm dismissing your bullshit implication that the media is not the problem here.

His statements are not adding up. He's backtracking and covering up but there are too many of them to be aberrations.

Fuck off lib.

His statements are not adding up. He's backtracking and covering up but there are too many of them to be aberrations.

Piffle.

You still pretend to believe that Obama didn't notice that his friend and spiritual leader was a raving anti-american racist?

Fuck off lib.

Why wasn't the media concerned with all the obviously false claims in Obama's autobiography? When his lies were pointed out, the media marvelled at how clever he was.

You guys are a fucking joke. Your hypocrisy is so obvious it's a wonder you can walk around in public.

Fuck off lib.

Piffle.

You still pretend to believe that Obama didn't notice that his friend and spiritual leader was a raving anti-american racist?

The thread is about Carson and his presidential run. There are countless threads about Obama re everything under the sun.

Sure you do...

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

I may send him a donation. :)

I changed my voters registration so I can vote in the Republican primaries. I'll be voting for Ben, if he doesn't hammer a journalist to death before I get the chance.

I gotta make my vote count somehow in this red state. :)

opposed to candy ass RW's who cry about the big bad liberal media and showcase their weak leadership skills ???

yup, I'll vote against those morons, no problem.
Just in: Ben Carson returned a VHS tape and didn't rewind.

Fuck off lib.

Piffle.

The thread is about Carson and his presidential run. There are countless threads about Obama re everything under the sun.

Yeah, that's right. We can't talk about Democrats and their records. That's out of bounds because the libs get upset when you talk about that. It's no fair making comparisons between the treatment of Republicans and Democract slimeballs. Lying doesn't matter when Democrats do it.

Forum List

Back