🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Dr. Ben Carson claimed in his press conference the media's being unreasonably tough on him

Sounds like what Carson is saying because he can't seem to handle questions. Hurtbutt.

Nope. I'm dismissing your bullshit implication that the media is not the problem here.

ANd you for being intellectually dishonest enough to defend them.

His statements are not adding up. He's backtracking and covering up but there are too many of them to be aberrations.

Piffle.

You still pretend to believe that Obama didn't notice that his friend and spiritual leader was a raving anti-american racist?

The thread is about Carson and his presidential run. There are countless threads about Obama re everything under the sun.

Yeah, that's right. We can't talk about Democrats and their records. That's out of bounds because the libs get upset when you talk about that. It's no fair making comparisons between the treatment of Republicans and Democract slimeballs. Lying doesn't matter when Democrats do it.

You can do it all you want, as noted there are countless threads here where you have already done that over and over. If you haven't gotten out of your system go add to them.

Nope. I'm dismissing your bullshit implication that the media is not the problem here.

His statements are not adding up. He's backtracking and covering up but there are too many of them to be aberrations.

Piffle.

You still pretend to believe that Obama didn't notice that his friend and spiritual leader was a raving anti-american racist?

The thread is about Carson and his presidential run. There are countless threads about Obama re everything under the sun.

Yeah, that's right. We can't talk about Democrats and their records. That's out of bounds because the libs get upset when you talk about that. It's no fair making comparisons between the treatment of Republicans and Democract slimeballs. Lying doesn't matter when Democrats do it.

You can do it all you want, as noted there are countless threads here where you have already done that over and over. If you haven't gotten out of your system go add to them.

I'll do it here if I like, turd.

Piffle.

You are one bitter dink. Sorry for you.

Piffle.

You are one bitter dink. Sorry for you.

I'm not bitter at all. I just despise liberals.

The lib media will dog pile any GOP front runner.
First of all, bullshit.

But let's say for sake of argument that you're right. Who cares? How could the so-called "Liberal Media" change the minds of intelligent, hard-working conservative Americans?

You wingnuts are always claiming that the country is conservative, conservatives are smart, and Liberals are dumb, so you have nothing to worry about, right?

First of all, bullshit.

But let's say for sake of argument that you're right. Who cares? How could the so-called "Liberal Media" change the minds of intelligent, hard-working conservative Americans?

You wingnuts are always claiming that the country is conservative, conservatives are smart, and Liberals are dumb, so you have nothing to worry about, right?
Simple. Look at Obama's election. All of it based on lies & misrepresentations

First of all, bullshit.

Simple. Look at Obama's election. All of it based on lies & misrepresentations
Oh, so you're saying the "Liberal Media" convinced Right-Wingers to vote for Obama?

That's dumb even for you.

Maybe you're just admitting the country isn't really majority conservative.

Which one is it, dopey?

CTbRkiAUkAEO7ll.jpg:large

Sounds like what Carson is saying because he can't seem to handle questions. Hurtbutt.

Piffle.

If your claim were true, there would be no AM radio or Fox network. That's all they do.

Fuck off lib.

Piffle.

Way to dodge my point about your hypocrisy.

Well, considering the press gave Obama a pass on everything, hell, we don't even know what his GPA was.. we knew Bush's and Kerry's.

He/we needn't be surprised, the LSM is basically the propaganda arm of the DNC anymore.

Piffle.

Or whatever other fallacious statement you'd like to make. Look on the forum, there are endless threads about all those other people. Get to it! Or start one of your own and whine away.

This one is about Ben Carson.

Piffle.

Or whatever other fallacious statement you'd like to make. Look on the forum, there are endless threads about all those other people. Get to it! Or start one of your own and whine away.

It's about whatever we want it to be about.

Piffle.

And considering your side's complete lack of concern with honesty when it comes to your candidates, your concerns are hypocrisy on an EPIC scale.

If there was a God of Hypocrisy, you would worship him. Hell, you might BE him.

Forum List

Back