🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Dr. Ben Carson claimed in his press conference the media's being unreasonably tough on him

Obama set the standard for all black candidates. That standard is don't ask any tough questions...help him vilify opponents...and do anything you can to get him elected.

Obama didn't cry about the media 24/7 (standard) like Republican candidates do, their color notwithstanding.

Last edited:
Obama didn't cry about the media 24/7 standard like Republican candidates do, their color notwithstanding.
Because they loved him and covered for him. Who would cry about that? Now he has done a lot of bitching about little ole Fox...If they are a bunch of right wing hacks over there, why elevate them by having the pres mention them. Maybe they're right on the money...

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

The con whine is in full vigor. Jesus they whine and bitch about every question they get.

Bush and Christie look like the only ones that are tough enough to take it.

If Carson jaywalked in high school, I would expect a hit piece on it. Now they are worried about his childhood friends when they don't care about who Obama remains loyal to right now. The media chose not to make a big deal out of Obama's friends and associates he had as an adult. Ayers helped launch his political career. Wright had his ear and monetary contributions for decades. Obama spent a lot of time out of the country and the media never cared about how a poor student came up with the money to travel abroad nor did they care who he was with in his formative years.

Suddenly, the liberal media remembered what it means to do some vetting on candidates. Carson has taken more heat for a simple issue while Obama has been given a pass on some pretty serious stuff. Carson is right that he is being targeted in a way that Dems never are when it comes to the leftwing hacks that pose as reporters.

This is by no means a complete list of falsehoods pushed in his books. Never mind the bios, written on three separate ocassions, stating he is Kenyan.

1. "Obama’s Staff Corrects WWII Story" (New York Times)

2. Selma Birth Connection (Independent Journal)

3. "Obama Overstates Kennedys’ Role in Helping His Father" (Washington Post)

4. "Tale of British brutality toward Barack Obama’s grandfather probably untrue, book claims" (The Telegraph)

5. The heroic story of Obama’s step-grandfather dying while fighting the Dutch is untrue (New York Times)

6. "Obama Lied About Mother’s Health Insurance Problem" (Commentary)

7. Obama makes white Occidental College classmate "Regina" into African-American aka "composite girlfriend" (Washington Times)

8. President Obama’s "improbable love" narrative (Jack Cashill)

9. Obama and his mother not "abandoned" by father in 1963 (Buzzfeed)

http://www.ijreview.com/2015/11/465980-false-things-obama-said-about-his-bio-that-didnt-cause-the-media-to-go-into-full-meltdown/

[...]

Stop denigrating Dr. Carson. Your boy has not a scintilla of honesty, integrity, courage and patriotism to compare to Dr. Carson.

[...]
My "boy?" Obama?

I have always regarded Obama as a highly intelligent, skillful bullshit artist. I voted for him for one reason; the alternative was John McCain, a temperamental war monger.

I don't think Obama is a psycho. He is an archetypal politician. As far as Presidents go, Obama is far better than George W. Bush. That's not saying much but it is saying something.

Sorry, Obama has been vetted for the last 7 years ad naseum by Faux News and every con loser on the map. And no diggity.

Carson's presidential run is going to be short lived and end rather soon, because of HIM. His crazy is doing him in. Trying to blame it on someone else is, as is custom, the forte of conservatives who never take responsibility for their actions, but it isn't going to work.

Carson has to stand at attention and act like a big boy and stop the sniveling.

Mentioned how they're talking to childhood friends and the like claiming that that's unreasonable scrutiny. But is it? The President has sole authority to launch nuclear weapons. He has security clearence to things others don't. To get a 'top secret' clearence investigators will question everyone you've ever known so I don't think it's unreasonable at all for press to ask about a Presidential candidate's friends to verify claims he's made in his book or during his candidacy at all.

Of course, if you made something up I can see how you'd be saying it's unreasonable scrutiny.

Did the media interrogate Obama's childhood friends to determine the accuracy of his autobiography? Did they interrogate any of his mutual friends with Bill Ayers to determine the nature of that relationship? Did they question other members of Reverend Wright's church to investigate Obama's interest in the Reverend's message?

The bottom line is that the media didn't do a thing to vet Obama. Indeed, they did everything they could to conceal his past.

They're still hammering Obama about his damn Birth Certificate, moron. There has never been another President in US history that has gone through so much over a Birth Certificate that was proven years ago.

Wasn't Donald Trump supposed to be on the case finding all sorts of wonderful things in Hawaii? How did that turn out?

There has never been any doubt about where previous presidents were born. Their childhoods in America were well documented. Their fathers weren't foreigners, and the didn't spent large parts of their lives growing up in foreign countries.

There are many question marks in Obama's past, and he demonstrates no interest in clearing them up.

Furthermore, the mainstream media never demonstrated any interest in seeing Obama's birth certificate. They were content to let it remain unverified.

Figures, you're an idiot birther.
I haven't stated one way or the other whether I believe Obama was born in Hawaii. However, the fact that he has been evasive about proving it is indisputable.

[...]

Stop denigrating Dr. Carson. Your boy has not a scintilla of honesty, integrity, courage and patriotism to compare to Dr. Carson.

[...]
My "boy?" Obama?

I have always regarded Obama as a highly intelligent, skillful bullshit artist. I voted for him for one reason; the alternative was John McCain, a temperamental war monger.

I don't think Obama is a psycho. He is an archetypal politician. As far as Presidents go, Obama is far better than George W. Bush. That's not saying much but it is saying something.

In other words, Obama is your boy. No one gets exactly the candidate they would like,

Sorry, Obama has been vetted for the last 7 years ad naseum by Faux News and every con loser on the map. And no diggity.

Carson's presidential run is going to be short lived and end rather soon, because of HIM. His crazy is doing him in. Trying to blame it on someone else is, as is custom, the forte of conservatives who never take responsibility for their actions, but it isn't going to work.

Carson has to stand at attention and act like a big boy and stop the sniveling.

That's right, only the conservative media attempted to vet him. The Praetorian liberal media did everything it could to prevent that and to cover up his past. They attacked anyone who attempted to investigate Obama's past. That's the same media that claims "vetting" candidates is standard operating procedure. No it's not. Not for the liberal media

Perhaps, while jerking around with Mr. Weiner, you missed this...

Carson Thanks 'Biased Media' for Huge $3.5M Fundraising Surge

Newsmax ^ | | Saturday, 07 Nov 2015 03:15 PM | By BILL BARROW and SERGIO BUSTOS
Ben Carson sarcastically thanked the mainstream media and several negative stories for a fundraising surge that brought in $3.5 million for the former neurosurgeon this week. Moreover, many of those donations are small from a huge spectrum of donors who can give over and over again, unlike many of the "bundlers" who tap millionaires and billionaires for other other candidates. That is already making Carson's mailing list the stuff of legend among political professionals and rival campaigns.

I hope he wins the primaries. He'll be the easiest candidate to beat, since he's a know-nothing. I wish Sarah Palin were his running partner. But that's just wishful thinking on my part...a dream too good to be true.
Sure you do...

I may send him a donation. :)

I changed my voters registration so I can vote in the Republican primaries. I'll be voting for Ben, if he doesn't hammer a journalist to death before I get the chance.

I gotta make my vote count somehow in this red state. :)

So, you would LIE to get what you want?
Would you steal? Would you defame people better than you could ever hope to be?
Hell, would you kill to get what you want?

You are a turncoat piece of crap, by your own admission.

Blow me, drama queen. :)

I'm going to vote for the most insane, least likely to win, Republican there is.

That would be Kasich.

Obama didn't cry about the media 24/7 (standard) like Republican candidates do, their color notwithstanding.

He cries about FOX news almost every time he gives a speech or a press conference. Why would he cry about the lapdog meanstream media?

Mentioned how they're talking to childhood friends and the like claiming that that's unreasonable scrutiny. But is it? The President has sole authority to launch nuclear weapons. He has security clearence to things others don't. To get a 'top secret' clearence investigators will question everyone you've ever known so I don't think it's unreasonable at all for press to ask about a Presidential candidate's friends to verify claims he's made in his book or during his candidacy at all.

Of course, if you made something up I can see how you'd be saying it's unreasonable scrutiny.

Did the media interrogate Obama's childhood friends to determine the accuracy of his autobiography? Did they interrogate any of his mutual friends with Bill Ayers to determine the nature of that relationship? Did they question other members of Reverend Wright's church to investigate Obama's interest in the Reverend's message?

The bottom line is that the media didn't do a thing to vet Obama. Indeed, they did everything they could to conceal his past.

They're still hammering Obama about his damn Birth Certificate, moron. There has never been another President in US history that has gone through so much over a Birth Certificate that was proven years ago.

Wasn't Donald Trump supposed to be on the case finding all sorts of wonderful things in Hawaii? How did that turn out?

There has never been any doubt about where previous presidents were born. Their childhoods in America were well documented. Their fathers weren't foreigners, and the didn't spent large parts of their lives growing up in foreign countries.

There are many question marks in Obama's past, and he demonstrates no interest in clearing them up.

Furthermore, the mainstream media never demonstrated any interest in seeing Obama's birth certificate. They were content to let it remain unverified.

Figures, you're an idiot birther.
I haven't stated one way or the other whether I believe Obama was born in Hawaii. However, the fact that he has been evasive about proving it is indisputable.

Oh, you clearly are a birther idiot.

If Obama produces a valid birth certificate, then he will not be off the ballot. However, it's obvious that even you understand he will never do such a thing.

In other words, Obama is your boy. No one gets exactly the candidate they would like,
In whose other words? Yours?

In 2008 my first personal choice was Dennis Kucinich but I was given the choice of McCain, a radical Conservative, temperamental war monger who quite likely would have allowed the Military Industrial Complex to steer us into following the Bush-2 example with another unlawful invasion. That's one big reason why I voted for McCain's opponent, Obama.

The other reason was Obama is the diametric opposite of George W. Bush. Everything Bush is Obama is not, and vice/versa. Bush is in the pocket of the radical Right, Obama isn't. Bush is ignorant, Obama is informed. Bush is not very bright, Obama is highly intelligent. Bush is an elitist, Obama is a commoner. And I could go on.

I wish Kucinich had been elected President because he would have done a lot for the American People -- rather than for the One Percent. Unfortunately Obama rode to the White House with support from the banks and Wall Street, but he is still a better President in every way than Bush was. Again, that's not saying a lot but it is saying something.

This time I am hoping that Bernie Sanders can get elected and I will support him to the end, because of all the prospects none comes close to his potential for constructive change. But I will admit I have little faith in the common sense of the voting majority.

I hope he wins the primaries. He'll be the easiest candidate to beat, since he's a know-nothing. I wish Sarah Palin were his running partner. But that's just wishful thinking on my part...a dream too good to be true.
Sure you do...

I changed my voters registration so I can vote in the Republican primaries. I'll be voting for Ben, if he doesn't hammer a journalist to death before I get the chance.

I'm going to vote for the most insane, least likely to win, Republican there is.
You're going to vote for a lying shrill sexist lesbian incompetent bitch.

I can't wait for Hillary to debate Ben on his ridiculous tithing tax system. lol We'll see if Ben makes it that far.

I can't wait for Hillary to debate any Gop candidate...they definitely won't hold her hand through it like old Bernie

Sure you do...

I can't wait for Hillary to debate Ben on his ridiculous tithing tax system. lol We'll see if Ben makes it that far.

You realize Hillary has more baggage than JFK airports lost and found right lol she's going to get destroyed in the general.

Scene - Bizarro future, Ben Carson is president

Carson to Putin: "Please, can you stop being so hard on me?"
Putin to Carson: "Yes hang on just a minute, I've sent you an apology attached to a ballistic missile, you will get it soon. I'm so sorry your reporters are so mean to you."

People have been known to speak softly and carry a big stick, moron.

And some others have been known to screech loudly about RED LINES and do nothing about them. You know, like the ultimate loudmouth pussy cat in the White House, the boy who was sent to do a man's job, and produced tragic results.

Ben doesn't carry a big stick, he carries a hammer. :)

You realize Hillary has more baggage than JFK airports lost and found right lol she's going to get destroyed in the general.

We saw that recently with the Benghazi hearing, right Dingbat?

Forum List

Back