Dr. Ben Carson, not ready for prime time

Ravi

Diamond Member
Feb 27, 2008
Just got a call from him informing me that the evil leftists have destroyed the country and I need to be more ascared than ever!

After his ungrammatical phrase, "Syria has always been a terrorist haven into this country," I hung up.

What a buffoon.

The ONLY reason Carson was even considered is because he made an insulting speech. Of course the things he said in that speech were demonstrably wrong and childish, but it didn't matter. It was sufficiently insulting to our president so the nut bags started calling for Carson to run.

The ONLY reason Carson was even considered is because he made an insulting speech. Of course the things he said in that speech were demonstrably wrong and childish, but it didn't matter. It was sufficiently insulting to our president so the nut bags started calling for Carson to run.
5 minutes after that speech it was "carson 2016" LMAO

That says a lot about your party.

Trump says more about the mental deficit of the GOP than anything else right now.

It isn't my party. The GOP is defunct and corrupt. Just like the other one. I HATE the duopoly. If you read my posts like you say you do, then you would know that.
GFY ;)

Trump says more about the mental deficit of the GOP than anything else right now.
They like the "idea" of trump more than anything. I think of it like this : "well, a little crazy might be worth focusing on AMERICANS".
I like the "idea" too. Just not the person. He is FAR from Presidential.

I tend to agree... but I'd like to know what exactly made Obama qualified? Or, Hillary for that matter.

It isn't my party. The GOP is defunct and corrupt. Just like the other one. I HATE the duopoly. If you read my posts like you say you do, then you would know that.
GFY ;)

If it looks like a duck, walks like a duck, it's prolly not a chicken. ;)

GFY ;)

Are you THAT fuckin closed minded? Good lord. All of you fringe lefties are the same. If a person isn't an insecure limp wrist they are cons or republicans. LOL
Grow the fuck up

They like the "idea" of trump more than anything. I think of it like this : "well, a little crazy might be worth focusing on AMERICANS".

It would be better for the country if they liked the "idea" of sanity.

It would be better for the country if they liked the "idea" of sanity.
A lot of peoples idea of sanity is the corrupt corporatist duopoly, bulldog. You speak out against our GREAT govt, you are insane! THAT is insane.
You would figure the left would appreciate people rebelling against society :dunno:

GFY ;)

Are you THAT fuckin closed minded? Good lord. All of you fringe lefties are the same. If a person isn't an insecure limp wrist they are cons or republicans. LOL
Grow the fuck up

It's OK. Lots of people are embarrassed by the right's actions and call themselves independents or a host of other things to hide from the crazy direction the right has gone. I don't care if you call yourself a fluffy bunny. If you support and vote for the crazies, you are a right winger.

Just got a call from him informing me that the evil leftists have destroyed the country and I need to be more ascared than ever!

After his ungrammatical phrase, "Syria has always been a terrorist haven into this country," I hung up.

What a buffoon.

I think I got the same call...I listened because I wanted to see why people were attracted to him

I still don't know

GFY ;)

Grow the fuck up

It's OK. Lots of people are embarrassed by the right's actions and call themselves independents or a host of other things to hide from the crazy direction the right has gone. I don't care if you call yourself a fluffy bunny. If you support and vote for the crazies, you are a right winger.
Then you are a moron. Simple as that.
BTW, independents gain ground EVERY day and they aren't just republicans ;)
You seem to tow the establishment line. That's ok, too. Maybe you will wake up one day.

That's under duress, too: "Presidential". Were these definitions not redefined at points in history, our politicians would be wearing powdered wigs.
zasedanie-palaty-lordov.jpg

What a buffoon.

I think I got the same call...I listened because I wanted to see why people were attracted to him

I still don't know
He's a soft spoken attack machine. I was literally LOLing.

Forum List

Back