Dr. Ben Carson, not ready for prime time

I cant wait to play the game where we find posts of people backing Carson and how their opinion has done a complete 180
LOL right? Whats the point of a long primary, again?
Why do the poll numbers change so much?
Dummy

To vet the canidates but you cant see through an obvious front so it takes people like you a little longer to catch up.

Because people change their minds dummy.

I cant wait to post those threads of the dupes being duped for so long
Syrian refugees get more vetting than Republican candidates.

I can't imagine how he survived as a surgeon

Because he is a brilliant man, as his records show...unlike the current President whose word we just have to take because he has sealed all of his records...

Yet Obama's touted vetting process allowed a terrorist into the US who killed 14 people.

If Obama had been properly vetted he would not have been President. If a Republican candidate was in the midst of running for President and was being investigated by the FBI for crimes under the espionage act Liberals would have already demanded he pull out / drummed him out of the race.... Funny how that's not a problem for Hillary. Oh that's right, she's a Liberal...

Dr. Ben should reach out to gays, minorities and women. IF he's does - and is successful - he'll never be on Hannity again. He should give them the Herman Cain treatment.

Very true. Dr Carson needs to avoid the batshit crazy arm (Hannity) like the plague. Show you are reasonable on major issues. Show you are willing to listen. Show you actually care about peoples problems.
Right now he is just pandering to the nutjobs and will end up with a gig like Palins

He has already done all that simply by living his life.

tee hee

I can't imagine how he survived as a surgeon

Because he is a brilliant man, as his records show...unlike the current President whose word we just have to take because he has sealed all of his records...

His bedside manner is far from inspiring

As far as brilliant....I'd go head to head with him any day on world and US history, politics, the Constitution, critical issues of the day and sociological issues
I'd concede surgery to him

Yet Obama's touted vetting process allowed a terrorist into the US who killed 14 people.

If Obama had been properly vetted he would not have been President. If a Republican candidate was in the midst of running for President and was being investigated by the FBI for crimes under the espionage act Liberals would have already demanded he pull out / drummed him out of the race.... Funny how that's not a problem for Hillary. Oh that's right, she's a Liberal...
He was born here. Who was president then?

I cant wait to play the game where we find posts of people backing Carson and how their opinion has done a complete 180
Dummy
He doesn't care about WHY people's opinions might change. He is a troll nothing more. Anything outside of race & he's outside of his wheelhouse

HEy, dont you have another "OMG I JUST REALIZED TRUMP IS A LIAR" thread to create?
If he tells another big one I likely will. Until then mocking your stupid ass will have to suffice

Better late than never I guess. Maybe next time you'll listen and you wont play the fool for so long
I've been calling out Trump for quite awhile now fool.

The good doctor was never ready for prime time. He was just another distraction. You do know he is a self admitted democrat!

Dummy
He doesn't care about WHY people's opinions might change. He is a troll nothing more. Anything outside of race & he's outside of his wheelhouse

HEy, dont you have another "OMG I JUST REALIZED TRUMP IS A LIAR" thread to create?
If he tells another big one I likely will. Until then mocking your stupid ass will have to suffice

Better late than never I guess. Maybe next time you'll listen and you wont play the fool for so long

Yeah, just not as long as others. Congrats, you took off the blinders...late, but it takes some people a while to catch on

Yeah, just not as long as others. Congrats, you took off the blinders...late, but it takes some people a while to catch on
:rofl:

I was never in the Trump camp dumbass.

The real fools are the ones who criticize Trump supporters from within Obama circle jerks

I was never in the Trump camp dumbass.

The real fools are the ones who criticize Trump supporters from within Obama circle jerks

You are correct...when are you going to tell us who you actually support?

Forum List

Back