Dr. Ben Carson's press conference

Delta4Embassy

Gold Member
Dec 12, 2013
Earth
Where was that fat git claiming to be his campaign manager? Why didn't he stop it? OMFG that was horrific! Even I felt sorry for him.

More Problems
Josh Marshall

The Wall Street Journal just published a story with several more problems in Ben Carson's biography. They range from stories which simply cannot be confirmed (doesn't mean they're false) to ones that appear more or less definitively not to have happened (i.e. made up), based on contemporary evidence, and some in between. Here's the Journal's piece.

Last edited:
I noticed while both CNN and MSNBC carried it live (though MSNBC had a noticeably longer delay) Fox couldn't be bothered and was talking about other things (usually check their coverage because they have the least delay.)

Then all of a sudden both feeds conked out. I wonder if someone on Carson's staff witnessing the carnage and feeding frenzy kicked a power cord out of the socket or something? :)

As reporters tried to interrupt, peppering him with new questions, Mr. Carson dug in. Why are the president’s academic records sealed? he wondered.
Sorry Ben, Obama's records are not sealed....

1. Obama's 'Sealed' Records - FactCheck.org

This is an example of mostly old baloney in a new casing. It mainly recycles years-old falsehoods and insinuations, most of which we covered long ago, in connection with an earlier viral email.

Mr. Carson also pledged not to let claims about him go unchecked. “What you are not going to find with me is somebody who is just going to sit back and let you be completely unfair without letting the American people know what’s going on,” he said.

Yet just a couple of hours after the news conference, another report, in The Wall Street Journal, challenged events Mr. Carson has recounted.

One of them, recalled in “Gifted Hands,” involved a psychology class he said he had attended at Yale University, called Perceptions 301. Mr. Carson described the professor’s conducting an honesty experiment on the class and wrote that he was the only one who passed, prompting The Yale Daily News to take his picture.
http://www.nytimes.com/politics/first-draft/2015/11/06/ben-carson-west-point/

As reporters tried to interrupt, peppering him with new questions, Mr. Carson dug in. Why are the president’s academic records sealed? he wondered.
Sorry Ben, Obama's records are not sealed....

1. Obama's 'Sealed' Records - FactCheck.org

This is an example of mostly old baloney in a new casing. It mainly recycles years-old falsehoods and insinuations, most of which we covered long ago, in connection with an earlier viral email.

That tangent onto the President was BAD! You don't refuse to answer reporter's questions about you with "what about him. Let's look closer at him!" That had me cringing.

That wasn't a train wreck as much as an accidental dropping of a hydrogen bomb on Spain. With detonation.:)

It seems likely that Carson has reached his zenith and will now start losing ground - rapidly.

Nobody trusts a bullshitter, and it is becoming increasingly clear that Carson probably falls into that category.

Then again, nobody trusts Hillary, and she's still doing well - if we are to believe the polls, anyway.

Interesting times.

Forum List

Back