Dr Collins, top geneticist, and CHRISTIAN....

That's not prove that evolution leads to speciation.

You just don't understand science very well, do you? Do you know what "proof" means? Should I post the definition for you?

The fact that we can trace our species ancestry to previous species that existed before us, and that we're descended from isn't proof? How is it not proof?

But it's there, and calling me a liar doesn't make it any less true. We have mountains of evidence for speciation via evolution, because it's primarily the same evidence that evolution is true!

We can trace other species in the genus homo to a common ancestor we share. Homo erectus is thought to be the common ancestors of Homo heidelbergensis, Homo neanderthalensis, and Homo sapiens.

That's just the top millimeter of the iceberg of evidence. What often catalyzes speciation is geographic isolation of two separate populations of organisms. The classic example is Charles Darwin and his finches of the Galapagos Islands. They were isolated from other mainland finches and evolved separate traits than they did. They accumulated enough to be classified as a different species of finches. Islands like the Galapagos are wonderful examples of speciation.

To put it simply:

Geographic isolation from another population + time = new species.

Lie.

Provide the evidence, liar.

You're lying when you say it exists. And no, calling you a liar doesn't affect the lie itself, it just points out that you're a liar.

Which of course you are.

Go to a museum, the bones of our ancestor species are there. The Smithsonian I know for a fact has them, if not at the very least cast replicates of the actual specimens.

Calling me a liar and not even looking at what I've presented does not help your case.

Do you know many of the fossils that are considered transitional fossils and much of the fossil record,are put together by ones imagination,because they only had small fragments of animal.

You just don't understand science very well, do you? Do you know what "proof" means? Should I post the definition for you?

The fact that we can trace our species ancestry to previous species that existed before us, and that we're descended from isn't proof? How is it not proof?

Because all organisms are made up of ingredients of the earth how does this prove macro evolution ? Let me point out that the bible states we and I assume all creatures were created from the ingredients of the earth. That was stated in the very first book of the bible ,how is that for evidence supporting that the bible was inspired by God ? Or do you think man knew these things 3,500 years ago ?

No one here has attempted to define the contradiction what a species is above the species level,folks this is one of your definitions for macro evolution. And we all know why.

Because all organisms are made up of ingredients of the earth how does this prove macro evolution ? Let me point out that the bible states we and I assume all creatures were created from the ingredients of the earth. That was stated in the very first book of the bible ,how is that for evidence supporting that the bible was inspired by God ? Or do you think man knew these things 3,500 years ago ?

Let's see, 3500 years ago, even up until 500 years ago, people believed the Earth was flat, that the sun revolved around it, that bad morals were the cause of disease, that eating certain shellfish was against God's law, that wearing clothing of two different fibers from two different sources was ungodly.

THAT kind of "knowledge"?

Those people were scientists, and the universities taught that sort of thing!

How does that sit with your side's assertion that because scientists and universities support a viewpoint, that's PROOF that it's true?

Let's see, 3500 years ago, even up until 500 years ago, people believed the Earth was flat, that the sun revolved around it, that bad morals were the cause of disease, that eating certain shellfish was against God's law, that wearing clothing of two different fibers from two different sources was ungodly.

Those people were scientists, and the universities taught that sort of thing!

How does that sit with your side's assertion that because scientists and universities support a viewpoint, that's PROOF that it's true?

You're seriously questioning why people link to scientists (often found in universities) for proof? Seriously?

Now please forgive me for this but that is disingenuous or showing ignorance. But that was a thought produced by your hero Darwin and his buddies. The bible claims there is a circle of the earth why would contradict itself by saying the earth is flat. Once again evolutionist cherry picking scriptures and because their interpretation of the bible is poor,they present false accusations.

Yes, you moron. Because nobody is linking to the studies, or the evidence..they're linking to the VIEWPOINTS and saying "hey it came from so and so, that's the evidence".

If you don't see a problem with that, you're more ignorant than I thought. No wonder you flunked out.

Because there is a genetic code we share with other organisms proves nothing,what you should concern yourself with is,how can we all be made of similar substances,and share a dna code but have a huge difference in information.

Yes, you moron. Because nobody is linking to the studies, or the evidence..they're linking to the VIEWPOINTS and saying "hey it came from so and so, that's the evidence".

If you don't see a problem with that, you're more ignorant than I thought. No wonder you flunked out.

But I did. I've brought up experiments done by scientists that proved evolution. They're part of the string of posts you just ignored and never responded to, and yet you keep demanding to see proof that you also claim is non-existent.

For someone who claims to love science, you seem to have no idea what it is.

Because there is a genetic code we share with other organisms proves nothing,what you should concern yourself with is,how can we all be made of similar substances,and share a dna code but have a huge difference in information.

What? Your still tooting the "we're made up of similar elements, the Bible proved we're of the earth" thing? Didn't I suggest that following your logic we should be of the sea? Or Mars?

You don't understand the huge difference in information and genes accomplished by DNA code? Didn't you say you were a molecular biologist? Isn't this something they teach you in a basic biology class?

Have you proven that evolution leads to speciation yet?

I'm waiting for the link and the picture of the species that we have evidence this happened with.

What? Your still tooting the "we're made up of similar elements, the Bible proved we're of the earth" thing? Didn't I suggest that following your logic we should be of the sea? Or Mars?

You don't understand the huge difference in information and genes accomplished by DNA code? Didn't you say you were a molecular biologist? Isn't this something they teach you in abasic biology class?
allow me to point out the obvious. Those were men that wrote that 3,500 years ago. Do you think they knew we were made up of ingredients of the earth ? Hello ingredients or saying we were created from the ground how would they know that and I believe that covers water as well.

The ocean is genetic soup. One of the guys involved in the HGP went on a sailing trip and took samples all over the ocean...and they were AMAZED at what they found. Everything is in there.

The ocean is genetic soup. One of the guys involved in the HGP went on a sailing trip and took samples all over the ocean...and they were AMAZED at what they found. Everything is in there.

Did you know that the level of salinity, (salt content) in ocean water and human blood is identical? Coincidence?

But wait, what kind of water flows into all the oceans, water from rain and snow and from the fresh water rivers and lakes. Why the salt?

Creationist folks believe this to be the case because so many dead bodies are buried in the oceans. NO?

That is what they teach at the Creation Museum in Kentucky. Man walked with T Rex and the earth is only 6000 years old.
It is in the Bible don't you know?

Did you know that the level of salinity, (salt content) in ocean water and human blood is identical? Coincidence?

But wait, what kind of water flows into all the oceans, water from rain and snow and from the fresh water rivers and lakes. Why the salt?

Creationist folks believe this to be the case because so many dead bodies are buried in the oceans. NO?

Human blood salinity is a little less than 1% and ocean water varies from over 2 % to an average of about 3.5% worldwide.

Now please forgive me for this but that is disingenuous or showing ignorance. But that was a thought produced by your hero Darwin and his buddies. The bible claims there is a circle of the earth why would contradict itself by saying the earth is flat. Once again evolutionist cherry picking scriptures and because their interpretation of the bible is poor,they present false accusations.

"Introduction to Contradictions

The Bible is riddled with repetitions and contradictions, things that the Bible bangers would be quick to point out in anything that they want to criticize. For instance, Genesis 1 and 2 disagree about the order in which things are created, and how satisfied God is about the results of his labors. The flood story is really two interwoven stories that contradict each other on how many of each kind of animal are to be brought into the Ark--is it one pair each or seven pairs each of the "clean" ones? The Gospel of John disagrees with the other three Gospels on the activities of Jesus Christ (how long had he stayed in Jerusalem--a couple of days or a whole year?) and all four Gospels contradict each other on the details of Jesus Christ's last moments and resurrection. The Gospels of Matthew and Luke contradict each other on the genealogy of Jesus Christ's father; though both agree that Joseph was not his real father. Repetitions and contradictions are understandable for a hodgepodge collection of documents, but not for some carefully constructed treatise, reflecting a well-thought-out plan."

A List Of Biblical Contradictions

"Bible Contradictions
This page addresses issues, contradictions and false logic with three of the most popular bible stories (Creation, Noah’s Ark and the Nativity Story), followed by a list of other scriptural accounts that conflict with each other. Browse the points below and ask yourself if the bible is truly a perfect, accurate, divinely-inspired document for living.

The Biblical Account of Creation Noah’s Ark and the Great Flood The Nativity Story
Other Conflicts Within Scripture Solomon’ Temple Solomon’ Sacrifice Can Man Be Righteous Who Has Seen God Who Is Punished for Sins Does God Keep Anger Forever Who Brought the Capernaum Centurion’s Request to Jesus Where Did Jesus Go After Feeding the 5,000 Where Did the Devil Take Jesus How Many Blind Men Did Jesus Heal on the Road From Jericho Where Did the Anointing of Jesus Take Place Where Did Jesus Meet Simon Peter and Andrew Did Jesus Allow His Disciples to Carry a Staff Did the Fig Tree that Jesus Cursed Wither Immediately or Overnight Did Jesus Speak at His Hearing Before Pilate What Color Robe Was Jesus Given Who Carried Jesus’ Cross When Was Jesus Crucified What Were the Centurion’s Words at the Cross Where Was Jesus on the Sixth Hour of the Crucifixion What Were Jesus’s Last Words on the Cross How Long Did it Take for Jesus to Get to Heaven Who Were the First Visitors to Jesus’ Tomb Was the Sone Rolled Away Who Did the Visitors Tell of Jesus’ Empty Tomb How Did Judas Die Where Did Jesus’ Ascension Take Place Who is the Ruler of the Earth Is Jesus the Same as God Is it Good or Bad to be Wealthy Is it OK to Judge How Old Was Jehoiachin When He Began to Reign in Jerusalem How Old Was Ahaziah When He Began to Reign Who Did the Midianites Sell Joseph to What Was the Population of Israel Did Michal Have Children Who Has Ascended to Heaven Who Killed Saul Is Incest Wrong Who Were the Sons of Eliphaz Honor Thy Parents Does God Remember Sin Where Did Aaron Die Was Sisera Sleeping or Standing How Much Did Solomon Pay For His Property Is Revenge Acceptable Should You Answer a Fool Is There an Unforgivable Sin"

The Thinking Atheist - Bible Contradictions

"THE BIBLICAL ACCOUNT OF CREATION

A Young Earth?

Genesis 1:16 God made two great lights—the greater light to govern the day and the lesser light to govern the night. He also made the stars. God set them in the expanse of the sky to give light on the earth.
The stars gave light to the earth immediately, although the closest star, Alpha Centauri, is 4.3 light years away. So the very first star light would have taken 4.3 years to reach earth. The light we see from the Andromeda Galaxy takes 2.2 million years to reach earth, which also debunks the argument that the earth is only 6,000-10,000 years old."

op cit.

Evolutionist should never attack the bible because all these accusations that supposedly are contradictions can be easily explained away. But I notice you just ignored what men wrote 3,500 years ago. Bottemline man did not know much that was writtten in the bible and was confirmed through modern day science. But when I get home ,I will break out the apologetic's book responding to your so called contradictions. You could not make a good argument with what allies and I have presented, so you turn to attack the bible,that's ok that is just a sign who is losing.

Last edited:
Have you proven that evolution leads to speciation yet?

I'm waiting for the link and the picture of the species that we have evidence this happened with.

You see this is a positive allie,this is sign who is presenting better arguments when they attack our beliefs its because they have no answer and proof. There are no contradictions in the bible nor is it contradicted by real science. If the bible was no threat they wouldn't attack it. Notice evolutionist response's to a creationist whipping three professors the other night. I here when he gets out he is on a mission to debate dawkins and all the top evolutionist. I wonder how many will do it.

Last edited:

How many times do you need to hear it ? We are all created from ingredients of the earth,we should have things in common. Care to explain why our dna shows us to be distinct from all others,so distinct they can identify us by our dna ?

Last edited:

Forum List

Back