Dr Drew cancelled after he talks about Hillary's health.. WOW

If his showing was pulling in the ratings it would have never been canceled. I suppose it much easier to craft some whiny conspiracy theory instead.

Kind of like the $400 million ransom that was paid to Iran to free the hostages. Just a coincidence the money arrived the same night the hostages were freed.
That was actually the bill for 2 nights stay in India by the Obamas.

If his showing was pulling in the ratings it would have never been canceled. I suppose it much easier to craft some whiny conspiracy theory instead.
Kind of like the $400 million ransom that was paid to Iran to free the hostages. Just a coincidence the money arrived the same night the hostages were freed.
There was no payment. The money was held hostage and RELEASED only after our people were safe.

Like I said, just a coincidence. LMFAO

You mean like the right wing conspiracy that is out to get Hillary and her husband?

That's what I love about the two nominees. Everyone is always out to get them. Power brokers whining about being a victim(s) is hysterical to me. lol

There was no payment. The money was held hostage and RELEASED only after our people were safe.

We are now only 492 posts away from getting that through TooTall's thick skull.

He's lucky if he doesn't lose his medical license. Diagnosing someone you haven't examined personally is unethical.
Didn't GOP Senator and doctor Bill Frist do that with Terry Schiavo?
True and where is he today? He certainly lost all credibility on the political scene and probably got at least a reprimand from the AMA.

I don't know, but he might even look half-sane in today's environment.

We are now only 492 posts away from getting that through TooTall's thick skull.

Why were the hostages held at the airport for several hours until the money plane arrived? Of course the LWNJ''s call the hostage who was there that said that a liar. And, Obama the truth teller. LFMAO

"One of the American hostages who was released the day the United States sent $400 million to Iran said his plane to freedom was not allowed to take off until “another plane” arrived in Tehran, according to a report.

“I just remember the night at the airport sitting for hours and hours there, and I asked police, ‘Why are you not letting us go?’ ” Abedini said. “He said, ‘We are waiting for another plane so if that plane doesn’t come, we never let [you] go.’ ”

Hostage: We couldn’t leave until second plane landed in Iran

"The State Department conceded for the first time on Thursday that it delayed making a $400 million payment to Iran for several hours in January “to retain maximum leverage” and ensure that three American prisoners were released the same day."

http://www.nytimes.com/2016/08/19/world/middleeast/iran-us-cash-payment-prisoners.html?_r=0

Last edited:
Dont eve speak of the anointed one or you get canned. We have no more free speech if you speak against a liberal .. Well at least she didnt have him killed .. YET...

This was his only way to avoid the Clintonicide.

I always thought there was something fishy about him being fired from “Big Brother” on CBS back in 2000. The truth comes out. I was so into Team Josh but I guess the Clintons were for Team Jeff so Drew had to go….#smh

Broadcasting and continuing to post comments such as this are harmful ^^^ and put American lives abroad at risk; the media once was circumspect, not any more. The consequences of headlines never occur to the producers, getting the facts first is secondary to the headline, "Breaking News" which stirs the emotions and creates high ratings, but rarely conveys comprehensive information once the bible of journalism: who, what, where, when and why?

Dont eve speak of the anointed one or you get canned. We have no more free speech if you speak against a liberal .. Well at least she didnt have him killed .. YET...

"Congress shall make no laws...; a concept too abstract for the OP to comprehend.

She is the one, after all, who vowed to punish an American for exercising his 1st Amendment right after Benghazi.

(The film maker spent more time in jail than the man Hillary and Obama said were responsible for the deaths of 4 Americans ... and the film didn't even have anything to do with the terrorist attack!)

Guess I may have to Google "Dr. Drew" to find out who he is. Never heard of him or his show. I hate to hear about anybody getting fired.

Guess I may have to Google "Dr. Drew" to find out who he is. Never heard of him or his show. I hate to hear about anybody getting fired.

You will be having a blast during the Hillary's presidency, if such occurrence were to take place. That I can guarantee.

Wrong again.

This has nothing to do with ‘free speech.’

The doctrine of free speech concerns solely the relationship between government and those governed, not between or among private persons or private organizations.

One private entity cannot ‘violate’ the ‘free speech’ of another.

We have as much free speech today as when the Nation was founded.

Of course you and other ignorant conservatives will continue to try to propagate the lie that we don’t.

That's what I love about the two nominees. Everyone is always out to get them. Power brokers whining about being a victim(s) is hysterical to me. lol

Are you clueless? With the occasional slip up, the entire MSM, establishment politicians, Hollywood, Academia are out to get The Donald and protect Crooked Hillary.

Dr Drew exercised his free speech in making his wild, unsupported pronouncements

His employer exercised its right to employ those who do not embarrass the network

America, what a nation

Dr Drew exercised his free speech in making his wild, unsupported pronouncements

His employer exercised its right to employ those who do not embarrass the network

America, what a nation

Clinton doesn't like free speech or facts, Dr Drew decided to employ both (which you would know had you even watched what he actually stated - facts which you obviously didn't want to hear).

The rest... is history.

Clinton news network made sure that they be granted favors as a result of a Hillary presidency.

Drew does not say anything negative about Hillary's health. He second guesses her doctors treatments

Forum List

Back