Dr Drew cancelled after he talks about Hillary's health.. WOW

Drew does not say anything negative about Hillary's health. He second guesses her doctors treatments

A post ago you were saying that he made "wild unsupported pronouncements".

Also he said that she's basically in a terrible shape and her health care's state is apparently just as questionable. Try to keep up!

If his showing was pulling in the ratings it would have never been canceled. I suppose it much easier to craft some whiny conspiracy theory instead.
Kind of like the $400 million ransom that was paid to Iran to free the hostages. Just a coincidence the money arrived the same night the hostages were freed.
There was no payment. The money was held hostage and RELEASED only after our people were safe.

We are now only 492 posts away from getting that through TooTall's thick skull.

Why were the hostages held at the airport for several hours until the money plane arrived? Of course the LWNJ''s call the hostage who was there that said that a liar. And, Obama the truth teller. LFMAO

"One of the American hostages who was released the day the United States sent $400 million to Iran said his plane to freedom was not allowed to take off until “another plane” arrived in Tehran, according to a report.

“I just remember the night at the airport sitting for hours and hours there, and I asked police, ‘Why are you not letting us go?’ ” Abedini said. “He said, ‘We are waiting for another plane so if that plane doesn’t come, we never let [you] go.’ ”

Hostage: We couldn’t leave until second plane landed in Iran

"The State Department conceded for the first time on Thursday that it delayed making a $400 million payment to Iran for several hours in January “to retain maximum leverage” and ensure that three American prisoners were released the same day."

http://www.nytimes.com/2016/08/19/world/middleeast/iran-us-cash-payment-prisoners.html?_r=0

Because the US didn't want to release IRAN's MONEY to them and then have the Iranians renege.

If his showing was pulling in the ratings it would have never been canceled. I suppose it much easier to craft some whiny conspiracy theory instead.
Kind of like the $400 million ransom that was paid to Iran to free the hostages. Just a coincidence the money arrived the same night the hostages were freed.
There was no payment. The money was held hostage and RELEASED only after our people were safe.

Why were the hostages held at the airport for several hours until the money plane arrived? Of course the LWNJ''s call the hostage who was there that said that a liar. And, Obama the truth teller. LFMAO

"One of the American hostages who was released the day the United States sent $400 million to Iran said his plane to freedom was not allowed to take off until “another plane” arrived in Tehran, according to a report.

“I just remember the night at the airport sitting for hours and hours there, and I asked police, ‘Why are you not letting us go?’ ” Abedini said. “He said, ‘We are waiting for another plane so if that plane doesn’t come, we never let [you] go.’ ”

"The State Department conceded for the first time on Thursday that it delayed making a $400 million payment to Iran for several hours in January “to retain maximum leverage” and ensure that three American prisoners were released the same day."

http://www.nytimes.com/2016/08/19/world/middleeast/iran-us-cash-payment-prisoners.html?_r=0

Because the US didn't want to release IRAN's MONEY to them and then have the Iranians renege.

Speaking of Iran's money, did they ever pay the US for the US Embassy they took over?

Well they have the hearse gassed up and ready to go.

l9ckjrwqxqhx.jpg

Speaking of Iran's money, did they ever pay the US for the US Embassy they took over?

They paid for the weapons Reagan sent them. With hostages.

They paid for the weapons Reagan sent them. With hostages.

That is a lie of course. They paid the Israeli firm that brokered the weapons money. My question was did they pay the US for the US Embassy they took over.

He got the Juan Williams treatment. Even being black and liberal didn't save him. The left is intolerant of anyone who strays from the liberal narrative they will go full NAZI on your ass.

"NPR News has terminated the contract of longtime news analyst Juan Williams after remarks he made on the Fox News Channel about Muslims..."His remarks on The O'Reilly Factor this past Monday were inconsistent with our editorial standards and practices (e.g. the liberal narrative), and undermined his credibility as a news analyst with NPR."

Forum List

Back