Dr. Dumb surges in GOP polls....LOLOLOLOLO

Amateur politicians are in style these days with Republicans. This is one time that being well qualified for the job is a disadvantage.

The Democrats picked a totally unqualified man for President based on his race.
Obama's 10 years of legislative experience, a lawyer who taught constitutional law was far better qualifications for the presidency than practicing medicine and appearing on CNN, Fox News, and campaign rallies.

Obama didn't pay attention to what he was teaching since, according to the Courts, he has violated the Constitution a number of times since becoming President. And, voting 'present' is not satisfactory legislative experience to most people.

And you can say that with a straight face? Bush violated the constitution so many times, I'm shocked he didn't just have it dismantled.

How many times did the Supreme Court rule on a Bush violation of the Constitution?

Here are a few from Obama.
President Obama's Top 10 Constitutional Violations Of 2013

You do know that that was an OPINION article with a disclaimer that follows, yes? And you do know that opinions are like ass ho's...we all got one!!

Obama's 10 years of legislative experience, a lawyer who taught constitutional law was far better qualifications for the presidency than practicing medicine and appearing on CNN, Fox News, and campaign rallies.

Obama didn't pay attention to what he was teaching since, according to the Courts, he has violated the Constitution a number of times since becoming President. And, voting 'present' is not satisfactory legislative experience to most people.

And you can say that with a straight face? Bush violated the constitution so many times, I'm shocked he didn't just have it dismantled.

How many times did the Supreme Court rule on a Bush violation of the Constitution?

Here are a few from Obama.

You do know that that was an OPINION article with a disclaimer that follows, yes? And you do know that opinions are like ass ho's...we all got one!!

There were several items that the courts ruled against the Obama Administration that were a lot more than opinions.

How do you explain Dr Carson leading in the REPUBLICAN polls?
Amateur politicians are in style these days with Republicans. This is one time that being well qualified for the job is a disadvantage.

didn't he say it was just a piece of paper?

I hate to say this, but even Joe the Plumber had a little bit more political insight than Ben. I think Ben is in it for the money, I'm sorry. Nothing he's saying makes sense, nothing new he's bringing to the company and like Palin, I think its for the money. He knows damn well the GOP isn't gonna support a black man as their candidate and if he thinks this, he's dumber than I thought.

Obama has issued 216 executive orders, less than any president in 23 years. Of those, 2 were overturn by the court. I would say he's pretty knowledgeable of both federal law and the constitution, certainly head and shoulders above the Republicans leading candidates to replace him him.

Democrats are running scared of Ben Carson because they know if he's running for President, their special social experiment, black people, will abandon them in droves.

Democrats are running scared of Ben Carson because they know if he's running for President, their special social experiment, black people, will abandon them in droves.
I think there are lot Republicans as well as Democrats concerned that the next president could be Carson, the least qualified candidate in the nation's history.

I think there are lot Republicans as well as Democrats concerned that the next president could be Carson, the least qualified candidate in the nation's history.
What qualifications would a candidate need, in your opinion?

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

You have already forgotten about Obama, who had nothing on his resume except "community organizer."

Our last two "qualified" candidates turned out great.

You referring to W and Bill, right?

You referring to W and Bill, right?

W and O.

Obama has issued 216 executive orders, less than any president in 23 years. Of those, 2 were overturn by the court. I would say he's pretty knowledgeable of both federal law and the constitution, certainly head and shoulders above the Republicans leading candidates to replace him him.

The way these morons spin facts, the next thing you'll hear is that the guy used the constitution as toilet paper. Just sayin

I know you're not talking about Bush...no way in hell....the only thing great about that lunatic was the Frosted Flakes he'd have for breakfast....now they'reeee great!!
upload_2015-11-8_6-0-32.jpeg

I won't even consider O "qualified"

LOLOLOL////and that lunatic Bush was great???? LOLOLOL....at the end of the day, you morons are simply too far lost to be reached...we can't help you, your insane

What qualifications would a candidate need, in your opinion?

I think qualifications for president fall broadly in two categories, character and background.

The character traits of a president should include honesty, trustworthiness, tolerance, and fairness. Unfortunately it is not easy to determine the character of a candidate because the political image makers and the media build personas both positive and negative. For example, early in his campaign Ben Carson's supporters created an image of a poor black boy from Detroit who beat the odds and became one of the most respected surgeons in the country, a smart honesty man of the highest integrity. Now that there is a possibility of Carson going all the way, the opposition is building a new persona for Carson, dishonest, weak, and confused.

A candidate's background for any job should include education and experience applicable to the work. For the presidency, the ideal candidate should have experience working with a legislature as a governor or legislator, an understanding of foreign policy and experience working with world leaders, the ability to organize and delegate as demonstrated through executive positions in government or industry, the ability to clearly and logically state proposals, an understanding of the legal system and the structure and function of the government, an effective speaker who can inspire audiences and finally possess both professional and personal relationships with the power brokers both in Washington and the private sector.

Today many people feel a candidate just has be a success at something and be honest. The president doesn't do anything so he doesn't have to know anything. He just hires people that have the knowledge and he manages them. The problem is you can't manage what you don't understand. The more the president understands about world affairs, the economy, lawmaking, and government the more successful he will be as a leader.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back