Dr. Dumb surges in GOP polls....LOLOLOLOLO

You obviously don't realize the guy is a pediatric neurosurgeon.......dumb is not something you can call him without looking like an ass......

When he's running for surgeon general, than I'll ease up, right now this moron is running for leadership of this country and on that note, he's fuckin fool....do you ever listen to the shit this brainless political clown spews? My God, he's an embarrassment...and for idiots like you to find him okay???? My God, your fools too.
No, I don't listen to him and don't think his supporters do either. He may be a fine surgeon but his political skills are comparable to Joe the Plumber.

I hate to say this, but even Joe the Plumber had a little bit more political insight than Ben. I think Ben is in it for the money, I'm sorry. Nothing he's saying makes sense, nothing new he's bringing to the company and like Palin, I think its for the money. He knows damn well the GOP isn't gonna support a black man as their candidate and if he thinks this, he's dumber than I thought.

How do you explain Dr Carson leading in the REPUBLICAN polls?
Amateur politicians are in style these days with Republicans. This is one time that being well qualified for the job is a disadvantage.

The Democrats picked a totally unqualified man for President based on his race.

When he's running for surgeon general, than I'll ease up, right now this moron is running for leadership of this country and on that note, he's fuckin fool....do you ever listen to the shit this brainless political clown spews? My God, he's an embarrassment...and for idiots like you to find him okay???? My God, your fools too.
No, I don't listen to him and don't think his supporters do either. He may be a fine surgeon but his political skills are comparable to Joe the Plumber.

I hate to say this, but even Joe the Plumber had a little bit more political insight than Ben. I think Ben is in it for the money, I'm sorry. Nothing he's saying makes sense, nothing new he's bringing to the company and like Palin, I think its for the money. He knows damn well the GOP isn't gonna support a black man as their candidate and if he thinks this, he's dumber than I thought.

Amateur politicians are in style these days with Republicans. This is one time that being well qualified for the job is a disadvantage.
Which reflects the right's errant, naïve perception of government and sophomoric schoolboy politics.

Interesting coming from someone who voted for an unqualified man to be President because of his race.

Ben Carwreck, the GOP front runner, who lies just for the sake of lying, is now the new Black in the GOP lineup. He now how's the highest poll numbers even better the Trump, the second biggest liar. I guess it is true with white people, once you go black you don't want to go back....LOLOLOLOLOLOL.

You obviously don't realize the guy is a pediatric neurosurgeon.......dumb is not something you can call him without looking like an ass......
Being a brilliant surgeon means nothing in the realm of politics. He has zero experience in an executive position.

Let's look to one of last century's failures as president for our paradigm. Jimmy Carter. In spite of serving as governor of Georgia, Carter came to Washington as a political outsider. He had no connections in Foggy Bottom. He was, deservedly so, as a good man, a moral man, a soft spoken man and a man who had served in the US Navy in the capacity of a nuclear (or nuclear, if you prefer) engineer.

He could not get his agenda passed because he had no working coalition in Congress. He merely expected his programs would be approved on his personal merits alone.

Imagine now, a political neophyte like Carson, Trump or Fiorina struggling with a Democrat House and Senate! And if you think that is a pipe dream, consider how the American electorate has confounded pundits and partisans alike by dividing political power between Capitol Hill and 1600 Pennsylvania Avenue.

Carson is clueless on the inner workings of the White House and how to deal with Congress
He has no military of foreign policy experience

But hey ...brain surgeons must know everything

Dr. Dumb, like all these stupid blacks that jump on board with the GOP is being used. By placing this moron at the top of the ticket, and this belief that anything black will vote black, he's to be black face for a redneck regime, ie the Republican party, to help bring in black voters and to say shit that the rednecks can't say......Cause there is no way in hell the GOP is gonna let a black man ever occupy the white house again....especially one that can kick ass like Obama.
did you say something?

Enough to bring your dumb ass back here, apparently fool.
huh?

Its always a good idea to give the keys to our Nuclear arsenal to a Religious nut bag like Carson who thinks Lucifer is behind the theory of evolution and that Armageddon is a prophesy to be fulfilled ....waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
well they gave the keys to a president who hates america? What's your point?

Ben Carwreck, the GOP front runner, who lies just for the sake of lying, is now the new Black in the GOP lineup. He now how's the highest poll numbers even better the Trump, the second biggest liar. I guess it is true with white people, once you go black you don't want to go back....LOLOLOLOLOLOL.

Being a brilliant surgeon means nothing in the realm of politics. He has zero experience in an executive position.

Let's look to one of last century's failures as president for our paradigm. Jimmy Carter. In spite of serving as governor of Georgia, Carter came to Washington as a political outsider. He had no connections in Foggy Bottom. He was, deservedly so, as a good man, a moral man, a soft spoken man and a man who had served in the US Navy in the capacity of a nuclear (or nuclear, if you prefer) engineer.

He could not get his agenda passed because he had no working coalition in Congress. He merely expected his programs would be approved on his personal merits alone.

Imagine now, a political neophyte like Carson, Trump or Fiorina struggling with a Democrat House and Senate! And if you think that is a pipe dream, consider how the American electorate has confounded pundits and partisans alike by dividing political power between Capitol Hill and 1600 Pennsylvania Avenue.

Carson is clueless on the inner workings of the White House and how to deal with Congress

I just want to know, did Obama know that when he was campaigning? LOL you'll say sure, just cause that's what an asshole would say, when in reality, no one does until they get there. So nice valid useless statement.

It seems that inappropriate LOL's usually turn up in low information posts from people who were texting during English class.

Osama-Bush-Bin-Laden.jpg

Clinton emails reveal Bush treason

I just want to know, did Obama know that when he was campaigning? LOL you'll say sure, just cause that's what an asshole would say, when in reality, no one does until they get there. So nice valid useless statement.

Your comparisons of Obama to Carson are ridiculous

Obama was a political newcomer and any political mistakes would have been used by Republicans to show that Obama was not ready for primetime. Hillary tried it with her 3AM phonecall campaign...that too failed

In terms of being able to discuss foreign policy, the economy and key social issues, Obama performed flawlessly

He was also the only candidate who opposed going into Iraq

Carson has no clue about the issues

no. they didn't.

he was, however, better than any of the rightwingnut loons on your side of the aisle.

The more accurate analogue for Dr. Carson's talents might be as concert pianist. He has talented, nimble fingers and the ability to learn to read music. And if being a brain surgeon is the toughest challenge for the human intellect and stamina, as Dr. Carson asserts, being a world class pianist should be a cake walk.

But how do Dr. Carson's talents translate to politics? Maybe he could have served as a vote counter in Dade County in 2000.

The more accurate analogue for Dr. Carson's talents might be as concert pianist. He has talented, nimble fingers and the ability to learn to read music. And if being a brain surgeon is the toughest challenge for the human intellect and stamina, as Dr. Carson asserts, being a world class pianist should be a cake walk.

But how do Dr. Carson's talents translate to politics? Maybe he could have served as a vote counter in Dade County in 2000.

And what exactly did obama bring to his first office? Other than trying to force banks to make bad loans…….

His intelligence and ability to achieve things such as organizing his surgical department sure makes him more qualified than hilary…..

Who's really qualified to be president anyways? Gov's? Very few have done anything worthy for this country, so get off of OBama's jock, he save the country from going into the abyss, you moron.....kiss his ass and thank him later, okay?

Very true. Remember Jessie

Which reflects the right's errant, naïve perception of government and sophomoric schoolboy politics.

And its this simplistic approach to politics that appeals to the ignorants in this country. For example, the people in Ky. has some of the poorest people in the nation and that is just fact, look it up....yet they vote the GOP anti government ticket, when they depend on the very gov. to live. But they buy into this anti immigration, gonna ship em all back to Mexico, build a wall to reach the moon, and shit on the gov. Yet once they get into office, they don't do shit!! Because they can't!!
The current romance with non-politicians, especially Trump, reminds me of another non-politician who won an election but found governing a lot harder than campaigning. In 1998 a flamboyant former Navy Seal turned television wrestler, Jesse Ventura, ran a third party race for Governor of Minnesota and won—much to the consternation of the political establishment.

He promised Minnesotans a whole new world, free of the mind set of the professional politician. Minnesotans were proud, and bumper stickers appeared around the state reading “My Governor can beat up your Governor.”

But Ventura’s tenure in office was rocky. By the end of his first term his popularity was at an all-time low—his relationships with just about everyone he needed to govern successfully stretched.

Seeing the writing on the wall, Ventura did not run for a second term. His style was his greatest strength coming in, but it was also his worst enemy because he never made the smooth transition from candidate to office-holder. This is a common problem with non-political candidates. They set their eyes on the prize, winning the election but once in office they are lost as how do what they have promised.

Who's really qualified to be president anyways? Gov's? Very few have done anything worthy for this country, so get off of OBama's jock, he save the country from going into the abyss, you moron.....kiss his ass and thank him later, okay?

What a pathetic, jock-sniffing, shameless fanboy.

Your comparisons of Obama to Carson are ridiculous

Obama was a political newcomer and any political mistakes would have been used by Republicans to show that Obama was not ready for primetime. Hillary tried it with her 3AM phonecall campaign...that too failed

In terms of being able to discuss foreign policy, the economy and key social issues, Obama performed flawlessly

He was also the only candidate who opposed going into Iraq

Carson has no clue about the issues
he has? oh that's right, like everyone has an asshole you have an opinion. Doesn't make it right, just makes it yours. LOFL.

And what exactly did obama bring to his first office? Other than trying to force banks to make bad loans…….

His intelligence and ability to achieve things such as organizing his surgical department sure makes him more qualified than hilary…..
Low hanging fruit? How much more can you tell us about Dr. Carson as compared to the vilest villains you see on the other side?

Forum List

Back