Dr. Dumb surges in GOP polls....LOLOLOLOLO

AnderN20151104_low.jpg

Ben Carwreck, the GOP front runner, who lies just for the sake of lying, is now the new Black in the GOP lineup. He now how's the highest poll numbers even better the Trump, the second biggest liar. I guess it is true with white people, once you go black you don't want to go back....LOLOLOLOLOLOL.

You obviously don't realize the guy is a pediatric neurosurgeon.......dumb is not something you can call him without looking like an ass......

When he's running for surgeon general, than I'll ease up, right now this moron is running for leadership of this country and on that note, he's fuckin fool....do you ever listen to the shit this brainless political clown spews? My God, he's an embarrassment...and for idiots like you to find him okay???? My God, your fools too.
No, I don't listen to him and don't think his supporters do either. He may be a fine surgeon but his political skills are comparable to Joe the Plumber.

I hate to say this, but even Joe the Plumber had a little bit more political insight than Ben. I think Ben is in it for the money, I'm sorry. Nothing he's saying makes sense, nothing new he's bringing to the company and like Palin, I think its for the money. He knows damn well the GOP isn't gonna support a black man as their candidate and if he thinks this, he's dumber than I thought.

How do you explain Dr Carson leading in the REPUBLICAN polls?
Amateur politicians are in style these days with Republicans. This is one time that being well qualified for the job is a disadvantage.

waaaaaa when you are championing GW Bush...you are stepping into the pathetic ........................waaaa hahahahahahahahahahahha
You are still butthurt because W was a much better potus.

the worst president in US history...!!

That would be fdr.
Next to obama

Until obama starts throwing innocent, loyal Americans into concentration camps that scumbag fdr will still be the worst.

waaaaaa when you are championing GW Bush...you are stepping into the pathetic ........................waaaa hahahahahahahahahahahha
You are still butthurt because W was a much better potus.

the worst president in US history...!!

That would be fdr.
Next to obama

Until obama starts throwing innocent, loyal Americans into concentration camps that scumbag fdr will still be the worst.
Obama is down to one more year if he is gonna unleash hell on white folks he needs to hurry ....LOL

He has fucked up the country and the world more than enough already.

Ben Carwreck, the GOP front runner, who lies just for the sake of lying, is now the new Black in the GOP lineup. He now how's the highest poll numbers even better the Trump, the second biggest liar. I guess it is true with white people, once you go black you don't want to go back....LOLOLOLOLOLOL.

You obviously don't realize the guy is a pediatric neurosurgeon.......dumb is not something you can call him without looking like an ass......
Being a brilliant surgeon means nothing in the realm of politics. He has zero experience in an executive position.

Let's look to one of last century's failures as president for our paradigm. Jimmy Carter. In spite of serving as governor of Georgia, Carter came to Washington as a political outsider. He had no connections in Foggy Bottom. He was, deservedly so, as a good man, a moral man, a soft spoken man and a man who had served in the US Navy in the capacity of a nuclear (or nuclear, if you prefer) engineer.

He could not get his agenda passed because he had no working coalition in Congress. He merely expected his programs would be approved on his personal merits alone.

Imagine now, a political neophyte like Carson, Trump or Fiorina struggling with a Democrat House and Senate! And if you think that is a pipe dream, consider how the American electorate has confounded pundits and partisans alike by dividing political power between Capitol Hill and 1600 Pennsylvania Avenue.

Being a brilliant surgeon means nothing in the realm of politics. He has zero experience in an executive position.

Let's look to one of last century's failures as president for our paradigm. Jimmy Carter. In spite of serving as governor of Georgia, Carter came to Washington as a political outsider. He had no connections in Foggy Bottom. He was, deservedly so, as a good man, a moral man, a soft spoken man and a man who had served in the US Navy in the capacity of a nuclear (or nuclear, if you prefer) engineer.

He could not get his agenda passed because he had no working coalition in Congress. He merely expected his programs would be approved on his personal merits alone.

Imagine now, a political neophyte like Carson, Trump or Fiorina struggling with a Democrat House and Senate! And if you think that is a pipe dream, consider how the American electorate has confounded pundits and partisans alike by dividing political power between Capitol Hill and 1600 Pennsylvania Avenue.
Obuthole had next to nothing for experience and retards voted for him because he was a black man promising free stuff.

He's as dumb as a rock. He doesn't have a lick of common sense. How he managed to become a neurosurgeon, I have no idea.

Ben Carson doesn't understand how the debt ceiling, the budget, or interest rates work.

Ben Carson's Gaffes on the Debt ceiling, Budget, and Interest Rates - Fortune

"Ben Carson doesn't understand how the debt ceiling, the budget, or interest rates work."

Which is consistent with Carson's comprehensive ignorance concerning other matters of governance and public policy.

When he's running for surgeon general, than I'll ease up, right now this moron is running for leadership of this country and on that note, he's fuckin fool....do you ever listen to the shit this brainless political clown spews? My God, he's an embarrassment...and for idiots like you to find him okay???? My God, your fools too.
No, I don't listen to him and don't think his supporters do either. He may be a fine surgeon but his political skills are comparable to Joe the Plumber.

I hate to say this, but even Joe the Plumber had a little bit more political insight than Ben. I think Ben is in it for the money, I'm sorry. Nothing he's saying makes sense, nothing new he's bringing to the company and like Palin, I think its for the money. He knows damn well the GOP isn't gonna support a black man as their candidate and if he thinks this, he's dumber than I thought.

Amateur politicians are in style these days with Republicans. This is one time that being well qualified for the job is a disadvantage.
Which reflects the right's errant, naïve perception of government and sophomoric schoolboy politics.

He's as dumb as a rock. He doesn't have a lick of common sense. How he managed to become a neurosurgeon, I have no idea.

Ben Carson doesn't understand how the debt ceiling, the budget, or interest rates work.

Ben Carson's Gaffes on the Debt ceiling, Budget, and Interest Rates - Fortune

do you see anything wrong with this statement? If not please go to your nearest emerg. room. Hopefully you won't wait for 12 hours behind your illegal friends you libs love and want here for their votes.

Which reflects the right's errant, naïve perception of government and sophomoric schoolboy politics.

And its this simplistic approach to politics that appeals to the ignorants in this country. For example, the people in Ky. has some of the poorest people in the nation and that is just fact, look it up....yet they vote the GOP anti government ticket, when they depend on the very gov. to live. But they buy into this anti immigration, gonna ship em all back to Mexico, build a wall to reach the moon, and shit on the gov. Yet once they get into office, they don't do shit!! Because they can't!!

Forum List

Back