Dr Ford is outplaying these wrinkly white octogenarians - and they don't even know it!

Never know - she might do both! Don't you see how much fun it would be to drag Bart O'Kavanaugh from the bench into court?
No it would be boring

Y'alls heads would explode. That's not boring at all! :wink:
Clearly you are out of touch.

She is failing and so is the smear job.

Kavanaugh will get confirmed and she goes the way of Anita hill

Good idea - treat her just like ya did Anita Hill - That'll make it even more fun!

Hey…..

I have a great idea….

Why don’t we treat the lying professor like

You libtards and CROOKED Hillary treated all of bills accusers…

You know….Shit like

if you drag a 100 dollar bill through a trailer park this is what you get…..

You libtards are all so full of SHIT and you look so STUPID with

Your fake moral outrage………..

Give it up,

We all know you’re FULL of SHIT.

Except in the case of Ford it's "if you drag a dead baby through a Marxist campus, this is what you get,"

This whole lie is about abortion, and nothing but abortion. The Senator for Beijing cooked this up because they fear that the law may be applied to the RvW law SCOTUS unconstitutionally made. Even though Kavanaugh has stated that he would not move on their religion, Feinstein and the other Stalinists won't take that chance. Dr. Ford agreed to play the part of "victim" for the cause of abortion.

Remember, democrats mourn each and every live birth.

If Kavenaugh is a sexual predator, why haven't other women come forward ?

OH WAIT, they have !!!

EXCLUSIVE: Longtime Female Friend Who Signed Letter Supporting Kavanaugh Speaks Out

[“What I would say is I have known Brett since I was maybe 16, and I still know him today,” Carr, 51, said. “I knew him in all kinds of social situations and what is being described—I also, by the way, know Mark Judge, obviously—and the scenario that is being described is not one that I could ever put either one of those guys in, even under the influence of alcohol or any of that.”/QUOTE]
Obviously, she was paid to lie by the RNC.

And if they didn't, I was prepared to pay her.
People aren't going to lie for $5.

I was prepared to pay up to $10.

[

Smart people admit that they don't know yet whether she is credible or not.

Smart people don't have anything to do with you. We only mock you on message boards.

But let me get this straight, you Marxists "don't know if she is credible," and yet you call Judge Kavanaugh a "rapist" a "predator" and a "pervert?"

What kind of fucking scum are you?

Cept you got nothing......in the real world facts matter

In the real world, perception matters more, when it comes to politics.

Spoken like a true lying libtard…………..

Which part, you crybaby? Damn Deno, you are the whiniest old man I have met. Are you saying that perception doesn't matter more than facts, in politics? What an odd thing for a Trump cultist to say, if so.

OH WAIT, they have !!!

EXCLUSIVE: Longtime Female Friend Who Signed Letter Supporting Kavanaugh Speaks Out

[“What I would say is I have known Brett since I was maybe 16, and I still know him today,” Carr, 51, said. “I knew him in all kinds of social situations and what is being described—I also, by the way, know Mark Judge, obviously—and the scenario that is being described is not one that I could ever put either one of those guys in, even under the influence of alcohol or any of that.”/QUOTE]

Well, good news! They accept EBT .

Dr Ford is outplaying these wrinkly white octogenarians - and they don't even know it!

Can you explain what their skin color has to do with the matter at hand? Please go into detail as to how it applies.

Had you not heard that the Senate Judiciary Committee Rs were mostly old, all male and all WHITE :confused-84: :confused-84: :confused-84:
Sheesh Bro, put a woman on there - This shit is looking more and more like the Anita Hill fiasco -
In FACT, Hatch and Grassley were THERE ... (they also dined with the Indians at Plymouth Rock on Thanksgiving ;-)
Why you figure they refuse to question Dr Ford, but instead want to bring in a ringer GOP female operative?

971b0536dbd3fd6657870065d80614db

Last edited:
Which part, you crybaby? Damn Deno, you are the whiniest old man I have met. Are you saying that perception doesn't matter more than facts, in politics? What an odd thing for a Trump clutist to say, if so.

Deno is one of our deepest thinkers! ;)

She can file as many lawsuits as she wants, but you've got to have substantial evidence to prove she was assaulted, and she doesn't come even close.

You know that when we haven't actually heard or seen ANY evidence?
Did ya sleep at a Holiday Inn Express last night or simply psychic??

If she's got evidence, we would have seen it by now. The only other person in the room say's it didn't happen.

The other guy in the room was a self-admitted "drooling blackout drunk". You people sure are slow!

Where's the evidence ? Does she have a stained blue dress ? Busted lip ? Did he tell her to put some ice on it ?

\

Marxist democrats will lie for your god abortion.

Will and do.

You Nazi scum fear that Kavanaugh will threaten your god, so you pulled this shit.

Simple fact, and EVERYONE sees through it. Many on the left see through it and support it, you Nazi fucks are sociopaths. But the middle sees through it too, and are PISSED.

You stupid fuck hacks might want to read the comments of even radical left sources like Think Progress or CNN. If you think the public supports your "guilty until proven innocent" shit, you better think again.

\

Marxist democrats will lie for your god abortion.

Will and do.

You Nazi scum fear that Kavanaugh will threaten your god, so you pulled this shit.

Simple fact, and EVERYONE sees through it. Many on the left see through it and support it, you Nazi fucks are sociopaths. But the middle sees through it too, and are PISSED.

You stupid fuck hacks might want to read the comments of even radical left sources like Think Progress or CNN. If you think the public supports your "guilty until proven innocent" shit, you better think again.
Haha, you are such an embarrassing freak. If I had my way, I would put your dumb ass on every talk show every morning...talk about "blue wave", it would be more like a "blue tsunami"...carry on, my little sheep...

Public opinion is what it is. You can call it wrongheaded or misinformed, which it may often be. But your incredibly asinine rants certainly don't help your case...you are an embarrassment....

OH WAIT, they have !!!

Well, good news! They accept EBT .

I was going to throw in a few food stamps anyway.

She can file as many lawsuits as she wants, but you've got to have substantial evidence to prove she was assaulted, and she doesn't come even close.

You know that when we haven't actually heard or seen ANY evidence?
Did ya sleep at a Holiday Inn Express last night or simply psychic??

If she's got evidence, we would have seen it by now. The only other person in the room say's it didn't happen.

The other guy in the room was a self-admitted "drooling blackout drunk". You people sure are slow!

Where's the evidence ? Does she have a stained blue dress ? Busted lip ? Did he tell her to put some ice on it ?

No worries my friend in a few days there won't be enough eggs in the world to cover the faces of the progressives!:113::113:. If you're out of eggs in the house I suggest this weekend making sure you get a dozen or two:2up:

Cept you got nothing......in the real world facts matter

In Trump World, facts don't matter a WHIT.
Yeah he's just getting lucky all over the place

Lucky? I wouldn't give Trumps troubles to a MONKEY ON A ROCK!
Policy wise duh.....

Yeah, WINNING! :rolleyes:

DSpRMtyU0AAw0I2.jpg

What a Hoot...…..

You have no idea how ignorant and misinformed you are.

Every post you make solidifies your stupidity…………………….

Trump holds all the cards..

You TARDS are in danger of losing it all….

Is life Great or what?

This mornings polls have Democrats at -1 and Republicans +1 in generic ballot... The tidey bowl wave is going round the toilet...

Pull that one outta yer butt didya?

(CNN) Democrats now lead Republicans by 52% to 41% in a nationwide generic Congressional ballot according to a new CNN poll conducted by SSRS and released Tuesday. The blue lead has increased slightly from eight percentage points in June of this year to an 11 percentage point difference in the most recent poll.

Need more? :)

RCP Average 9/6 - 9/18 -- 48.8 40.8 Democrats +8.0
Economist/YouGov 9/16 - 9/18 1195 RV 45 41 Democrats +4
Reuters/Ipsos 9/12 - 9/18 1304 LV 48 41 Democrats +7
Rasmussen Reports 9/9 - 9/13 2500 LV 47 42 Democrats +5
CNN 9/6 - 9/9 775 LV 52 42 Demorats +10
Quinnipiac 9/6 - 9/9 1038 RV 52 38 Democrats +14
all your polls are a week old or older... nice try but an epic fail...

This mornings polls have Democrats at -1 and Republicans +1 in generic ballot... The tidey bowl wave is going round the toilet...

Pull that one outta yer butt didya?

(CNN) Democrats now lead Republicans by 52% to 41% in a nationwide generic Congressional ballot according to a new CNN poll conducted by SSRS and released Tuesday. The blue lead has increased slightly from eight percentage points in June of this year to an 11 percentage point difference in the most recent poll.

Need more? :)

RCP Average 9/6 - 9/18 -- 48.8 40.8 Democrats +8.0
Economist/YouGov 9/16 - 9/18 1195 RV 45 41 Democrats +4
Reuters/Ipsos 9/12 - 9/18 1304 LV 48 41 Democrats +7
Rasmussen Reports 9/9 - 9/13 2500 LV 47 42 Democrats +5
CNN 9/6 - 9/9 775 LV 52 42 Demorats +10
Quinnipiac 9/6 - 9/9 1038 RV 52 38 Democrats +14
all your polls are week old... nice try but an epic fail...

Where is yours that shows it dead even?
I'll wait

One would think that they'd have realized by now that they have no good options? And for the record, if she decides not to show on Wednesday, she could immediately file a lawsuit against Bart O'Kavanaugh in Maryland - where there is no statute of limitation on rape or attempted rape.

You need to check the statue of limitations that were in effect at the time the alleged incident occurred. Also even the current law doesn’t allow for civil suits past seven years, so no civil lawsuit would make not court. Nor could he be criminally prosecuted for attempted rape because back then the law was seven years after the alleged incident occurred.

Forum List

Back