Dr Ford is outplaying these wrinkly white octogenarians - and they don't even know it!

One would think that they'd have realized by now that they have no good options? And for the record, if she decides not to show on Wednesday, she could immediately file a lawsuit against Bart O'Kavanaugh in Maryland - where there is no statute of limitation on rape or attempted rape.

Well, it seems that the Republicans on the Senate Judiciary Committee will continue to play stupid games with Dr. Christine Blasey Ford, and with the possibility of her appearing before them next week, when all their kangaroo suits will come back from the cleaners. She wants to appear on Thursday. They now have offered Wednesday, after insisting for several days on a hearing on Monday next. From Politico:

Haven't these people learned yet that they can't make Dr. Ford do anything she doesn't want to do? Haven't they figured out yet that they really don't have decent options? They extended their deadline for Dr. Ford to respond on Friday, and they've already backed off a Monday hearing. They are negotiating very badly, as will often be the case when you have no good negotiating position at all. So, they're scrambling while Kavanaugh's polling numbers sink into the Potomac.

Not only that, but Dr. Ford's team knows very well how to press an advantage.

The GOP has been told that Ford does not want to fly from her California home to Washington, according to a Republican senator, which means she may need to drive across the country to make the hearing. Ford has reportedly told friends she is uncomfortable in confined spaces, indicating a physical difficulty in making the trip by plane.

I wonder why she might be uncomfortable in confined spaces?​

Christine Blasey Ford Is Beating Senate Republicans in Brett Kavanaugh Hearing Negotiations

Do you realize not many people actually believe her? And that she won't fly across country won't look so great either?

I hope they vote on Monday or Wed at the latest, no matter what she does.
What makes you think that "not many people" believe her? I think the opposite is true. Maybe not in the conservative echo chamber but everywhere else certainly.
According to the poll I saw on the news last night, only about thirty-some percent believe her and another thirty-some percent quite sensibly say they don't know.
So over 70% do not believe the accusations at this point... nice.. And that was a far left poll... that should scare the hell outa you dimwits..

Cept you got nothing......in the real world facts matter

In the real world, perception matters more, when it comes to politics.

Spoken like a true lying libtard…………..

Which part, you crybaby? Damn Deno, you are the whiniest old man I have met. Are you saying that perception doesn't matter more than facts, in politics? What an odd thing for a Trump cultist to say, if so.

This was true in the past when your lying

Left wing media controlled the news and all the polls….

We are in a new day….

Now it’s the TRUTH that MATTERS and this

Is very bad news for all you libtards.

TRUTH?? lol you republican traitors dare mention that word when you support the worlds greatest liar EVER to step a foot into our WH ?

Which part, you crybaby? Damn Deno, you are the whiniest old man I have met. Are you saying that perception doesn't matter more than facts, in politics? What an odd thing for a Trump cultist to say, if so.

We are in a new day….

You are one of a kind Deno - Gonna be a hard fall! :lol:

We are in a new day….

Cohen and Manafort are going to give you so much truth you and trump wil vomit all over yourselves

According to the poll I saw on the news last night, only about thirty-some percent believe her and another thirty-some percent quite sensibly say they don't know.
So over 70% do not believe the accusations at this point... nice.. And that was a far left poll... that should scare the hell outa you dimwits..

Oh Jesus - are we gonna have to break this down for ya?
"NOT KNOWING" IS NOT AN INDICATION THAT ONE EITHER BELIEVES OR DISBELIEVES THE ACCUSATIONS.
Why do we bother? :rolleyes-41:

One would think that they'd have realized by now that they have no good options? And for the record, if she decides not to show on Wednesday, she could immediately file a lawsuit against Bart O'Kavanaugh in Maryland - where there is no statute of limitation on rape or attempted rape.

Well, it seems that the Republicans on the Senate Judiciary Committee will continue to play stupid games with Dr. Christine Blasey Ford, and with the possibility of her appearing before them next week, when all their kangaroo suits will come back from the cleaners. She wants to appear on Thursday. They now have offered Wednesday, after insisting for several days on a hearing on Monday next. From Politico:

Haven't these people learned yet that they can't make Dr. Ford do anything she doesn't want to do? Haven't they figured out yet that they really don't have decent options? They extended their deadline for Dr. Ford to respond on Friday, and they've already backed off a Monday hearing. They are negotiating very badly, as will often be the case when you have no good negotiating position at all. So, they're scrambling while Kavanaugh's polling numbers sink into the Potomac.

The GOP has been told that Ford does not want to fly from her California home to Washington, according to a Republican senator, which means she may need to drive across the country to make the hearing. Ford has reportedly told friends she is uncomfortable in confined spaces, indicating a physical difficulty in making the trip by plane.

Christine Blasey Ford Is Beating Senate Republicans in Brett Kavanaugh Hearing Negotiations

Do you realize not many people actually believe her? And that she won't fly across country won't look so great either?

What makes you think that "not many people" believe her? I think the opposite is true. Maybe not in the conservative echo chamber but everywhere else certainly.
I have been looking at this, from the time Kennedy announced his retirement, as inevitable that a conservative will be appointed to the court. Even if the Dems take both houses, are they going to block the President's nominations for the next two years in hopes a Democrat replaces him in 2020?
Nothing scary here as far as I'm concerned.

I have been looking at this, from the time Kennedy announced his retirement, as inevitable that a conservative will be appointed to the court. Even if the Dems take both houses, are they going to block the President's nominations for the next two years in hopes a Democrat replaces him in 2020?
Most looked at it as the reason not to vote for Hillary.

I have to agree with you on this one. But that's been the problem with the GOP for a long time. No spine, no balls. That's why we all voted for Trump and why we still support him. He has a spine and a pair. I wish the rest of the GOP would grow some.

Simple. She’s a lying sack. She will be old news in a week.

Why not ? Republicans blocked Obama ,,,It's what they all do ..Perhaps you'd like to go for a triple with 3 perverts or racists on the SC if Trump nominates Roy Moore another very very lol lol fine man

26% think the accusation is credible. Believe it.

https://big.assets.huffingtonpost.com/athena/files/2018/09/19/5ba234fde4b046313fc11590.pdf
And 28% think it's not. According to that poll there are also less than 35% who think he should be confirmed.

Polls rarely say anything meaningful.

Moving those goalposts all around. You wanted the polling numbers; now that you have them, they're not meaningful.

Fact is, about half the people who have heard her story don't find it credible. Doesn't matter what they think about Kavanaugh; he was going to be confirmed with those numbers anyway. People are not going ballistic over Ford. She's just not all that credible and it was a long time ago. Those are the facts.
A. I didn't ask for polling numbers.

2. I think she's very credible.

C. You wanted him confirmed even though most folks didn't? Why?

Worst approval numbers for any SCOTUS nominee in 30 years since Bork - And sinking like a ROCK!

Poll of the week: A new NBC News/Wall Street Journal poll finds that 34% of Americans support the confirmation of Brett Kavanaugh to the Supreme Court, while 38% are opposed.

This poll is in line with a recent poll from Gallup in which 39% of Americans were for confirmation and 42% were opposed.
And?

At least the fake DrLove has finally outed himself as a racist by putting "white" in the thread title. .... :thup:
yea she claims she is an independent too...another one who always backs the democrats,just like most real independents do...

Moving those goalposts all around. You wanted the polling numbers; now that you have them, they're not meaningful.

Fact is, about half the people who have heard her story don't find it credible. Doesn't matter what they think about Kavanaugh; he was going to be confirmed with those numbers anyway. People are not going ballistic over Ford. She's just not all that credible and it was a long time ago. Those are the facts.

How would you know how "credible" she is or isn't? She now has 4 corroborating witnesses. Why won't Assley allow them to testify?
Even Trump sycophant and Fox shill Alan Dershowitz says a) that we DON'T know how credible she is or isn't AND b) that it's a kangaroo court without allowing witnesses.

Start at 1:30 then go to 4:20 ... Enjoy!

She now has 4 corroborating witnesses.

Link?

Last I heard, the ones she had, refuse to testify

They've not been revealed - but Grassley has been told she want's to bring them.

They've not been revealed

of course

Hey it's okay, no statute of limitations for attempted rape in Maryland.
She'll just file a lawsuit there, or else tell America her story through the media.
Either way, Trumptards lose. :)

Her story is made up bullshit

Forum List

Back