Dr Ford is outplaying these wrinkly white octogenarians - and they don't even know it!

So if one of them were black they would believe Ford? What if one of them were Asian? Cite your supporting evidence, please. Susan Collins and Lisa Murkowski are also white and they are someone sympathetic to Ford, but according to you, they shouldn't be.. How are them being white have any relevancy whatsoever?

Doesn't even remotely answer my question. Wanna try again, troll?

When did Maryland establish a no limitation for sexual abuse? If it was after 1982, then whatever statute of limitations that existed at the time is what applies.

Laws are not retroactive without a legitimate reason and even then there would be restrictions on how they would be retroactively enforced.
Very good question no one has asked yet

When did Maryland establish a no limitation for sexual abuse? If it was after 1982, then whatever statute of limitations that existed at the time is what applies.

Laws are not retroactive without a legitimate reason and even then there would be restrictions on how they would be retroactively enforced.
Ex-post-facto laws are forbidden by the US Constitution. The statue of limitations in force at the time expired so there is no further legal recourse. Its considered a form of double jeopardy..

So if one of them were black they would believe Ford? What if one of them were Asian? Cite your supporting evidence, please. Susan Collins and Lisa Murkowski are also white and they are someone sympathetic to Ford, but according to you, they shouldn't be.. How are them being white have any relevancy whatsoever?

Not a matter of "believing Ford". It's a matter of optics. The R Party would be taken more seriously with more women and more diversity.
They look nothing like America looks.
I would have no problem with either Murkowski or Collins and would be happy to see either on the SJC.
WHO's trolling?

Not a matter of "believing Ford". It's a matter of optics. The R Party would be taken more seriously with more women and more diversity.
I would have no problem with either Murkowski or Collins and would be happy to see either on the SJC.
WHO's trolling?
Optics mean nothing.

Most women and minorities know this

Your entire premise is based on a notion that minorities and women do not trust others who are different.

Massive fail and underestimation of women and minorities.

One would think that they'd have realized by now that they have no good options? And for the record, if she decides not to show on Wednesday, she could immediately file a lawsuit against Bart O'Kavanaugh in Maryland - where there is no statute of limitation on rape or attempted rape.

Well, it seems that the Republicans on the Senate Judiciary Committee will continue to play stupid games with Dr. Christine Blasey Ford, and with the possibility of her appearing before them next week, when all their kangaroo suits will come back from the cleaners. She wants to appear on Thursday. They now have offered Wednesday, after insisting for several days on a hearing on Monday next. From Politico:

Haven't these people learned yet that they can't make Dr. Ford do anything she doesn't want to do? Haven't they figured out yet that they really don't have decent options? They extended their deadline for Dr. Ford to respond on Friday, and they've already backed off a Monday hearing. They are negotiating very badly, as will often be the case when you have no good negotiating position at all. So, they're scrambling while Kavanaugh's polling numbers sink into the Potomac.

Not only that, but Dr. Ford's team knows very well how to press an advantage.

The GOP has been told that Ford does not want to fly from her California home to Washington, according to a Republican senator, which means she may need to drive across the country to make the hearing. Ford has reportedly told friends she is uncomfortable in confined spaces, indicating a physical difficulty in making the trip by plane.

I wonder why she might be uncomfortable in confined spaces?​

Christine Blasey Ford Is Beating Senate Republicans in Brett Kavanaugh Hearing Negotiations

Do you realize not many people actually believe her? And that she won't fly across country won't look so great either?

I hope they vote on Monday or Wed at the latest, no matter what she does.
What makes you think that "not many people" believe her? I think the opposite is true. Maybe not in the conservative echo chamber but everywhere else certainly.
According to the poll I saw on the news last night, only about thirty-some percent believe her and another thirty-some percent quite sensibly say they don't know.

We don’t know, and I am not going to say she is lying and I won’t say he is lying. Until we see real evidence then he, as any American has the presumption of innocence.

When did Maryland establish a no limitation for sexual abuse? If it was after 1982, then whatever statute of limitations that existed at the time is what applied.

Ex-post-facto laws are forbidden by the US Constitution. The statue of limitations in force at the time expired so there is no further legal recourse. Its considered a form of double jeopardy..

So when was the no limitation passed in maryland?

WHO's trolling?

You were trolling with your "white" description and you still have yet to explain what their race has to do with believing or not believing Ford. Now you're talking about gender being the factor, so which is it?

One would think that they'd have realized by now that they have no good options? And for the record, if she decides not to show on Wednesday, she could immediately file a lawsuit against Bart O'Kavanaugh in Maryland - where there is no statute of limitation on rape or attempted rape.

Well, it seems that the Republicans on the Senate Judiciary Committee will continue to play stupid games with Dr. Christine Blasey Ford, and with the possibility of her appearing before them next week, when all their kangaroo suits will come back from the cleaners. She wants to appear on Thursday. They now have offered Wednesday, after insisting for several days on a hearing on Monday next. From Politico:

Haven't these people learned yet that they can't make Dr. Ford do anything she doesn't want to do? Haven't they figured out yet that they really don't have decent options? They extended their deadline for Dr. Ford to respond on Friday, and they've already backed off a Monday hearing. They are negotiating very badly, as will often be the case when you have no good negotiating position at all. So, they're scrambling while Kavanaugh's polling numbers sink into the Potomac.

Not only that, but Dr. Ford's team knows very well how to press an advantage.

The GOP has been told that Ford does not want to fly from her California home to Washington, according to a Republican senator, which means she may need to drive across the country to make the hearing. Ford has reportedly told friends she is uncomfortable in confined spaces, indicating a physical difficulty in making the trip by plane.

I wonder why she might be uncomfortable in confined spaces?​

Christine Blasey Ford Is Beating Senate Republicans in Brett Kavanaugh Hearing Negotiations

Do you realize not many people actually believe her? And that she won't fly across country won't look so great either?

What makes you think that "not many people" believe her? I think the opposite is true. Maybe not in the conservative echo chamber but everywhere else certainly.
According to the poll I saw on the news last night, only about thirty-some percent believe her and another thirty-some percent quite sensibly say they don't know.
So over 70% do not believe the accusations at this point... nice.. And that was a far left poll... that should scare the hell outa you dimwits..
I have been looking at this, from the time Kennedy announced his retirement, as inevitable that a conservative will be appointed to the court. Even if the Dems take both houses, are they going to block the President's nominations for the next two years in hopes a Democrat replaces him in 2020?
Nothing scary here as far as I'm concerned.

This is going to backfire on the Democrats if they run this another two years and those Senator will know this, so I believe they will move off Kavanaugh, maybe reject the next nominee, however that will be as long as the could delay without a serious backlash.

When did Maryland establish a no limitation for sexual abuse? If it was after 1982, then whatever statute of limitations that existed at the time is what applied.

2009... the 10 year SoL had expired long ago...

So over 70% do not believe the accusations at this point... nice.. And that was a far left poll... that should scare the hell outa you dimwits..
I have been looking at this, from the time Kennedy announced his retirement, as inevitable that a conservative will be appointed to the court. Even if the Dems take both houses, are they going to block the President's nominations for the next two years in hopes a Democrat replaces him in 2020?
Nothing scary here as far as I'm concerned.

This is going to backfire on the Democrats if they run this another two years and those Senator will know this, so I believe they will move off Kavanaugh, maybe reject the next nominee, however that will be as long as the could delay without a serious backlash.
Its already cratering them....

Interesting.

Got any link?

Interesting.

Got any link?
Maryland State Statutes of Limitations

Go to the historical section of old laws for the statute during that time. The current law shows date of enactment.

If Kavenaugh is a sexual predator, why haven't other women come forward ?

OH WAIT, they have !!!

EXCLUSIVE: Longtime Female Friend Who Signed Letter Supporting Kavanaugh Speaks Out
Obviously, she was paid to lie by the RNC.

Comrade, you spew stupidity, it is your job for the party.

Still, the "lawyers" (thugs) for Ford are proven Soros paid operatives, not rumor, not sarcasm, proven Soros thugs.

Kavanaugh Accuser's Lawyer is Vice Chair of Soros-Funded Organization Opposing Kavanaugh - Geller Report

Show that this person is in any way connected to the RNC?
Haha, freaks like you can always be counted on to do the footwork of the paid liars.

Clearly, the people speaking out against ford are paid liars. Right? I mean, if you freaks get to make shit up with a straight face, then so do I.
Just like the 18 calling trump a molester and abuser of women were all liars too ? IF just one was telling the truth trump should be yanked from the presidency and beaten

Just yesterday they were claiming that if Kav was guilty, then "more women would have come forward".
By that logic - They've gotta know Drumpf the Pussy Grabber is guilty as sin!

Kavenaugh doesn't have a pattern of sexual assaults, or in this era of the #MeToo hysteria others would have piled on by now.
We do however have many other women who have come forward and stood up for his honor and character.

If this incident happened at all, I'm betting it was just teenagers having a drinking house party with wrestling around and roughhousing.
You guys are attempting to smear this man as being a Bill Cosby, or Harvey Weinstein, and it's obviously not the case.

Interesting.

Got any link?
Maryland State Statutes of Limitations

Go to the historical section of old laws for the statute during that time. The current law shows date of enactment.

It really doesn't matter anyway. No way a prosecutor is going to attempt to prosecute a he said she said incident from decades ago without any evidence.

At least the fake DrLove has finally outed himself as a racist by putting "white" in the thread title. .... :thup:
yea she claims she is an independent too...another one who always backs the democrats,just like most real independents do...

Not true, a butt-ton of Indies voted for Trump. They are suffering buyers remorse at this point.
https://www.salon.com/2018/08/31/in...donald-trump-nearly-half-support-impeachment/
Of course, Trump is neither a conservative nor a Republican. :wink:
i was talking about you not everyone else.....

At least the fake DrLove has finally outed himself as a racist by putting "white" in the thread title. .... :thup:
yea she claims she is an independent too...another one who always backs the democrats,just like most real independents do...

Not true, a butt-ton of Indies voted for Trump. They are suffering buyers remorse at this point.
https://www.salon.com/2018/08/31/in...donald-trump-nearly-half-support-impeachment/

Ahhh, but you would be wrong about that Harry my boy. My first two votes for POTUS were for Ronald Reagan. And I didn't vote for Hillary and have voted for Republicans MANY times since.

I'll give ya one more swing ;)

Ahhh, but you would be wrong about that Harry my boy. My first two votes for POTUS were for Ronald Reagan. And I didn't vote for Hillary and have voted for Republicans MANY times since.

I'll give ya one more swing ;)
lets see you say ....democrats suck and the party should go straight to hell right behind the republicans....if you repeat that here in these threads i will believe you....

lets see you say ....democrats suck and the party should go straight to hell right behind the republicans....if you repeat that here in these threads i will believe you....

Yeah whatever - Anyone who has paid attention knows that I think the Dems messaging has SUCKED Donkey dicks, that Hillary was a MISERABLE candidate (same as she was in 2008) - and that Obama's Afghan surge was a horrific mistake.

But none of that compares to the human (status still in question) disaster that is Donald Drumpf who is neither a Republican nor a conservative.

WHO's trolling?

There you have it. The cuckolded Democrats are using the victims of real sexual assault for the purpose of optics.

Let that sink in.

Forum List

Back