Dr. Grande Breaks Down the ABC primetime interview of Joe Biden.

He was asked 4 times if he would take a Cognitive Test. He kept dodging it and finally said NO. That's the most important part of the interview. That and he couldn't remember if he watched a replay of the debate.

Was shocked to hear this. He had 6 days of debate prep and then is brought out to this interview and can't give basic answers to questions anyone could have seen coming.

Was shocked to hear this. He had 6 days of debate prep and then is brought out to this interview and can't give basic answers to questions anyone could have seen coming.
He’s always been this dumb. Lefty retards just chose not to see it. This man never does press conferences unless they are scripted and he has a list of friendly reporters to call on.

Another doctor thought it could be Parkinson's. I read where they said a Parkinson's doctor visited the White House 9 times. Is that his problem? I don't know. He needs to be analyzed by a geriatric doctor.

Even in his diminished state he is far smarter than Trump.

Trump is even more clueless than George W. Bush.

Trump might also be the first President who was batshit crazy.

I'm not a huge fan but he's better than Biden. Things were better under Trump, that's just a fact. Biden is an unadulterated disaster

I'm not a huge fan but he's better than Biden. Things were better under Trump, that's just a fact. Biden is an unadulterated disaster
The country, economically, has run just fine under both of them. Thankfully neither of them could fuck it up, but Trump tried his hardest with his trade war against China, one in which China fought with one arm behind its back, and still won. Trump's recklessness is very dangerous, and will be doubly so this time around.

Forum List

Back