🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Dr.King: When people criticize Zionists,they mean Jews,You are talking anti-Semitism!

No poster has cheered the blowing up of an Israeli school bus, that I have seen.

You make that claim, then prove it?

Deach has been posting for years-----on this board and others. Many people
have memories of the nature of his postings. Demanding PROOF is idiotic.
He generally finds justifications ---as do you---for acts that are clearly terroristic.
A true statement would be that people LIKE you and deach do cheer the bombing
of Israeli school buses and would defend the perpetrators. I have no doubt
that you will demand that I PROVE that you have justified acts which are terroristic
and dispute me on language such as DIFINITION OF "JUSTIFY"

i have never cheered for the bombing of any school bus, nor have i defended the perpetrators.

the worse that can be said of me is i try to understand how people can be driven to commit such acts, as incomprehensible as they seem.

what is worse even than that though, is people like you who fail to even try to understand, because such a lack of understanding will insure their continuance.

i do not think anyone in their right mind would try to discuss "terroristic acts" and their "justification" with you. you think an appropriate response to children throwing rocks at tanks is fire live rounds at them. such is the mentality of the jewish state. you defend that.

Well, I see a poster who cannot back up what she says, and that is the case with her all of the time, making claims she cannot back up is what we see here illustrated by her posts day after day.

Noone here is cheering the blowing up of Israeli buses.

He generally finds justifications ---as do you---for acts that are clearly terroristic.
that you will demand that I PROVE that you have justified acts which are terroristic

i have never cheered for the bombing of any school bus, nor have i defended the perpetrators.

the worse that can be said of me is i try to understand how people can be driven to commit such acts, as incomprehensible as they seem.

what is worse even than that though, is people like you who fail to even try to understand, because such a lack of understanding will insure their continuance.

i do not think anyone in their right mind would try to discuss "terroristic acts" and their "justification" with you. you think an appropriate response to children throwing rocks at tanks is fire live rounds at them. such is the mentality of the jewish state. you defend that.

Well, I see a poster who cannot back up what she says, and that is the case with her all of the time, making claims she cannot back up is what we see here illustrated by her posts day after day.

Noone here is cheering the blowing up of Israeli buses.
We are still waiting for Frau Sherri to back up her claim that Israeli jailers conduct experiments on Arab prisoners. Do you have a legitimate source to back up your claim, Frau Sherr? After all, it was Frau Sherri who stated the following........

Well, his Nazi Zionist jailers like to experiment on Palestinians, so I cannot say what they have been doing to him. No atrocity is too low for The Jewish State and the Nazi Zionist soldiers who follow every order like good little Nazi soldiers always do.

Maybe Frau Sherri was just remembering one of her idols, Dr. Mengele who experimented on the prisoners in the concentration camps and figured she could throw the same thing that he did onto the Israeli Jews.

In light of President Obama's remarks, this screen shot from a recent music video might be of interest as this black performer is depicted wearing a Jewish prayer shawl.
http://ic.pics.livejournal.com/bill_angel/15259712/222272/222272_original.jpg

And your point?

I think that the video this image was taken from is promoting an ecumenical religious message emphasizing human dignity that is consistent with and was inspired by Dr. Martin Luther King. In fact, a brief video clip of Dr King speaking is incorporated into this video.

No poster has cheered the blowing up of an Israeli school bus, that I have seen.

You make that claim, then prove it?

I wonder if Seal ever spares a moment to try to understand why these things happen to innocent people, unless of course there are no Jews involved so he doesn't want to waste his time. Even when he had a chance in another forum to discuss what was going on in the Middle East where so many innocent people, both Muslims and Christians, were being murdered in Muslim countries, he didn't say a word. So, Seal, here's your chance. What do you think people are driven to do things like those in this article? This just occurred the other day in Pakistan. And let us not forget that this does not only happen in Pakistan on a constant basis, but in many places of the Muslim world.

Bombings in Pakistan Kill Over 100 - WSJ.com

Of course, I am not looking at that the right way, it is the one who Hates who has to let go of his hate which he can only do through love.
At the risk of making it seem like I'm coming to Roudy's defense, how does a "hater" find love, if he's never been exposed to it? How does someone become a caring person, if they've never been in a caring environment? How would they know what that is? Or even recognize it when it happens?

I don't think matters whether the love is from the "hater", or someone else who happens to "love the hater", the existance of that love, will neutralize that hate in some way. Like baking soda on battery acid.

But there's no question, Roudy's the battery acid!

God is what makes the difference, the God who is Love, with God we have the ability to let go of the Hate.

But I got it wrong, that example I gave. There it was the one hated (the prisoner, who probably had hate himself over his circumstances, at some point) who came to love the ones hating him and hurting him (the jailers torturing him). He was able to let go of his hate for them. And he even spoke about some of the jailers changing because of his response to them.

That man I am speaking about, he appeared before Congress and bared his back, and showed them the scars covering his back and chest and ears even, cut with knives all over his body, from 8 years of torture. But God gave him love for the ones torturing him and he prayed for them and loved them, as they tortured him.

And I think it works both ways, loving those who hate us, it takes away our own hate and helps to vanquish hate of the other person, too.

Words of Richard Wurbrand, this is actually about preaching to other prisoners: "It was strictly forbidden to preach to other prisoners, as it is in captive nations today. It was understood that whoever was caught doing this received a severe beating. A number of us decided to pay the price for the privilige of preaching, so we accepted their terms. It was a deal: we preached and they beat us. We were happy preaching, they were happy beating us so everyone was happy. "

Richard Wurmbrand

Sherri

Of course, I am not looking at that the right way, it is the one who Hates who has to let go of his hate which he can only do through love.
At the risk of making it seem like I'm coming to Roudy's defense, how does a "hater" find love, if he's never been exposed to it? How does someone become a caring person, if they've never been in a caring environment? How would they know what that is? Or even recognize it when it happens?

I don't think matters whether the love is from the "hater", or someone else who happens to "love the hater", the existance of that love, will neutralize that hate in some way. Like baking soda on battery acid.

But there's no question, Roudy's the battery acid!

God is what makes the difference, the God who is Love, with God we have the ability to let go of the Hate.

But I got it wrong, that example I gave. There it was the one hated (the prisoner, who probably had hate himself over his circumstances, at some point) who came to love the ones hating him and hurting him (the jailers torturing him). He was able to let go of his hate for them. And he even spoke about some of the jailers changing because of his response to them.

That man I am speaking about, he appeared before Congress and bared his back, and showed them the scars covering his back and chest and ears even, cut with knives all over his body, from 8 years of torture. But God gave him love for the ones torturing him and he prayed for them and loved them, as they tortured him.

And I think it works both ways, loving those who hate us, it takes away our own hate and helps to vanquish hate of the other person, too.

Words of Richard Wurbrand, this is actually about preaching to other prisoners: "It was strictly forbidden to preach to other prisoners, as it is in captive nations today. It was understood that whoever was caught doing this received a severe beating. A number of us decided to pay the price for the privilige of preaching, so we accepted their terms. It was a deal: we preached and they beat us. We were happy preaching, they were happy beating us so everyone was happy. "

Richard Wurmbrand

Sherri

A few more words he wrote:

"It was in prison we found the hope of salvation for the Communists. It was there that we developed a sense of responsibility toward them. It was in being tortured by them that we learned to love them. A great part of my family was murdered. It was in my own house that their murderer was converted. It was also the most suitable place. So in Communist prisons the idea of a Christian mission to the Communist was born."

"God will judge us not according to how much we endured, but how much we could love."

The link is above in the post I am replying to. Many other words he wrote are in the article..

I wonder if Seal ever spares a moment to try to understand why these things happen to innocent people, unless of course there are no Jews involved so he doesn't want to waste his time. Even when he had a chance in another forum to discuss what was going on in the Middle East where so many innocent people, both Muslims and Christians, were being murdered in Muslim countries, he didn't say a word. So, Seal, here's your chance. What do you think people are driven to do things like those in this article? This just occurred the other day in Pakistan. And let us not forget that this does not only happen in Pakistan on a constant basis, but in many places of the Muslim world.

first of all, i am not really good at this innocent/guilt game you want to play. it is not part of my upbringing as a catholic.

i do not like it when you lie about me. i do post in other forums and not just about jews. i dco know palestinians and they have been sympathetic to irelands struggles and the irish are sympathetic to the palestinian's struggle.

you are the one who does not post in other forums. what you do is scour the internet for muslim wrong doings anywhere they occur in the world and you bring them to this board to mitigate, diminish, minimise, or otherwise deflect from the atrocities commited by the people of the jewish state. this is not an open forum. this is not the place for a discussion on whatever atrocities or conflicts or disputes occur in other parts of the world.

despite that though, and in order to shut your mouth, as you are becoming as repetayive as MJB, i was going to answer your question but as much as i would relish shoving your words down your throat, i am not willing to subscribe to the WSJ to do so.

first of all, i am not really good at this innocent/guilt game you want to play. it is not part of my upbringing as a catholic.

i do not like it when you lie about me. i do post in other forums and not just about jews. i dco know palestinians and they have been sympathetic to irelands struggles and the irish are sympathetic to the palestinian's struggle.

you are the one who does not post in other forums. what you do is scour the internet for muslim wrong doings anywhere they occur in the world and you bring them to this board to mitigate, diminish, minimise, or otherwise deflect from the atrocities commited by the people of the jewish state. this is not an open forum. this is not the place for a discussion on whatever atrocities or conflicts or disputes occur in other parts of the world.

despite that though, and in order to shut your mouth, as you are becoming as repetayive as MJB, i was going to answer your question but as much as i would relish shoving your words down your throat, i am not willing to subscribe to the WSJ to do so.
Seal can make all the excuses under the sun that he wants to, but there are those of us who have seen how he has operated on other forums so if he thinks he is fooling us, it is not working.

In light of President Obama's remarks, this screen shot from a recent music video might be of interest as this black performer is depicted wearing a Jewish prayer shawl.
http://ic.pics.livejournal.com/bill_angel/15259712/222272/222272_original.jpg

And your point?

I think that the video this image was taken from is promoting an ecumenical religious message emphasizing human dignity that is consistent with and was inspired by Dr. Martin Luther King. In fact, a brief video clip of Dr King speaking is incorporated into this video.

I fail to see how a music video made today can show us what Martin Luther King thought about Zionism, and all the crimes aganist humanity it presently embraces, and all of the human rights abuses of Occupation did not even occur until after he died, so he could not have had an opinion about that.

What human dignity is there in Israel's targeting of children and civilians and war crimes that have killed over 1500 children in Palestine since 2000? See Btselem that documents the killings, and reports of human rights groups that identify unlawful attacks on civilians and children.

I do realize as I write this that your post is more about Judaism then Zionism or Israel, but understand the Opening Post is addressing Zionism, not Judaism, and they are not the same thing at all.

Sherri

And your point?

I fail to see how a music video made today can show us what Martin Luther King thought about Zionism, and all the crimes aganist humanity it presently embraces, and all of the human rights abuses of Occupation did not even occur until after he died, so he could not have had an opinion about that.

What human dignity is there in Israel's targeting of children and civilians and war crimes that have killed over 1500 children in Palestine since 2000? See Btselem that documents the killings, and reports of human rights groups that identify unlawful attacks on civilians and children.

I do realize as I write this that your post is more about Judaism then Zionism or Israel, but understand the Opening Post is addressing Zionism, not Judaism, and they are not the same thing at all.

Sherri
Sherri, did you know that in Louisiana they call crawfish "mudbugs"?
And another term for groundhog is "whistlepig"?

And your point?

Sherri

There you go again spewing the bilge that has been proven wrong. Your source is clear that the "Palestinians fire from within areas in which civilians live. International humanitarian law forbids attacks from inside civilian houses or from areas adjacent to civilian houses, and also prohibits using civilians as human shields.

Palestinian organizations that fire rockets at Israeli communities from inside or near populated areas contravene this prohibition, too. In doing so, they show not only their desire to injure Israeli civilians, but also their indifference to the lives of Palestinian civilians."

We have all got your number sherri....
dawson_wink_gif.gif

There you go again spewing the bilge that has been proven wrong.
What "bilge" has been proven wrong?

Your source is clear that the "Palestinians fire from within areas in which civilians live.
There is no area in Gaza where they don't.

International humanitarian law forbids attacks from inside civilian houses or from areas adjacent to civilian houses,
Although it's true, that is against IHL, with the Israeli's, it's a moot point, because they don't distinguish between civilian and military targets. They treat everyone as the enemy.

and also prohibits using civilians as human shields.
There has been no proof of this, yet you keep saying it!

Palestinian organizations that fire rockets at Israeli communities from inside or near populated areas contravene this prohibition, too. In doing so, they show not only their desire to injure Israeli civilians, but also their indifference to the lives of Palestinian civilians."
Wrong! Just because one side commits war crimes, it doesn't give the other side the right to do so.

BTW, on the subject of firing rockets into communities as being war crimes, which sides war crime, is of greater magnitude?

It's obvious from the pictures above, rockets fired into Israel do not warrant the majority of the discussion.

There you go again spewing the bilge that has been proven wrong.
What "bilge" has been proven wrong?

Your source is clear that the "Palestinians fire from within areas in which civilians live.
There is no area in Gaza where they don't.

Although it's true, that is against IHL, with the Israeli's, it's a moot point, because they don't distinguish between civilian and military targets. They treat everyone as the enemy.

and also prohibits using civilians as human shields.
There has been no proof of this, yet you keep saying it!

Wrong! Just because one side commits war crimes, it doesn't give the other side the right to do so.

BTW, on the subject of firing rockets into communities as being war crimes, which sides war crime, is of greater magnitude?

It's obvious from the pictures above, rockets fired into Israel do not warrant the majority of the discussion.

That Israel intentionally targets civilians as a matter of course is falacious. Israel is defending itself.

Otherwise Bstelem's position regarding Palestine has been posted many times. http://www.btselem.org/download/20090909_cast_lead_fatalities_eng.pdf

That Israel intentionally targets civilians as a matter of course is falacious.
No its not!

Comments from the people doing the shooting...

Testimony 10 – Briefings

Formal briefings covered “going off to war (and in war) no consideration of civilians was to be taken. Shoot anyone you see….this pretty much disgusted me. There was a clear feeling, and this was repeated whenever others spoke to us, that no humanitarian consideration played any role in the army at present

Testimony 34 – Rules of Engagement

Even though Israeli forces faced no resistance on entering Gaza, orders were that everyone is suspect.
So, your "falacious" comment is full of shit!

Israel is defending itself.
An occupational force cannot claim self-defense.

Israel is the aggressor.

Once they end the occupation and they are still attacked, then they can claim self-defense, but not now.

That Israel intentionally targets civilians as a matter of course is falacious.
No its not!

Comments from the people doing the shooting...

Testimony 10 – Briefings

Formal briefings covered “going off to war (and in war) no consideration of civilians was to be taken. Shoot anyone you see….this pretty much disgusted me. There was a clear feeling, and this was repeated whenever others spoke to us, that no humanitarian consideration played any role in the army at present

Testimony 34 – Rules of Engagement

Even though Israeli forces faced no resistance on entering Gaza, orders were that everyone is suspect.
So, your "falacious" comment is full of shit!

Israel is defending itself.
An occupational force cannot claim self-defense.

Israel is the aggressor.

Once they end the occupation and they are still attacked, then they can claim self-defense, but not now.

Global research??? try again.

Amnesty found Israel used civilians as human shields in Cast Lead and Hamas did not. And Israel killed 344 Palestinian children in CL and Hamas killed no Israeli children.And Israel unlawfully targeted civilians and children, like killing two sisters waving white flags, like targeting over a dozen children walking to school or home from school the day Cast Lead began. Compare the last 5 yrs, Israel killed over 522 children and Hamas killed 1 Palestinian child. I just talked to a resident of Gaza today who is 21 and just got out of college and she has had her house damaged and had a cousin who was 22 killed and been through 2 wars, what she calls the 2008 war, and the war in November. She told me another Palestinian was killed in Gaza today. And what could I say but keep saying I am sorry. And to remain steadfast and yes she is that. God gives us the strength to endure what He puts in front of us. She invited me to come visit Gaza, maybe some day. How precious it is to be able to be a part of a struggle for justice of a people and see people all over the world coming together in solidarity to seek freedom and justice for a people in another place. Martin Luther King said injustice of any people in the US was injustice of all.I think with the internet today, we can say injustice of anyone in our world is injustice of all and we have a responsibility to respond to those injustices God gives us a burden, a passion for, no matter where in the world they are occurring.

Global research??? try again.
Again with the juvenile ad hominems.

Everytime you do this, you announce to the world, you have no valid argument.

BTW, the source isn't GlobalResearch, it's the IDF.

Nope I question the source.

I provided a source that established my position you have not adequately rebutted the presumptions contained in that source.

That is Global Research alleging this was IDF.

Last edited:
How is the source 'the IDF'? It isn't verified that ANY contributor to the 'Breaking the Silence' site is an actual member of the IDF.

And commenting that the source is 'Global Research' is not an ad hom per se: that site is not making the least attempt towards objectivity in any instance, which renders its 'facts' suspect.

Forum List

Back