🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Dr.King: When people criticize Zionists,they mean Jews,You are talking anti-Semitism!

well, you've pretty well demonstrated that your a jew hater, so stop whining.

I have??????? Amazing......Now tell me how can you read with your head so far up your own ass?

PUH LEEEEESE!!!

do you happen to recall "Jew haters even try to lie to themselves that they are not Jew haters.....It is quite pathetic." some clown named thanatos said it.

now, ya little cheesewad, stop denying it and lying to yourself because it is only proving that you are a jew hater...and please, do try to stop being so pathetic.

The difference being unlike you I don't cheer when a Palestinian blows up a Israeli school bus.

Jew haters even try to lie to themselves that they are not Jew haters.....It is quite pathetic.

But how do you feel about self-hating Jews?

I wouldn't know I am not a Jew. Yet Karl Marx and Rahm Emanuel seems to be pathetic.
Why did you refer to Marx as a Jew? His parents had him baptized, you know - and he certainly wasn't raised as part of any Jewish community. In terms of religion per se, Marx should not be considered a Jew.

Jew haters even try to lie to themselves that they are not Jew haters.....It is quite pathetic.

Should we put the Prophet Isaiah in that category? And is it a good thing or a bad thing?

NO, Isaiah wasn't - at least not by the Jewish understanding of what a 'prophet' is, and what Isaiah prophesied (it having nothing to do with a certain Yehoshua ben Yosef v Mara).

Whatever Christians claim on the basis of Christian understanding has no validity in Judaism. Just as whatever Wiccans or Hindus might claim about Isaiah. Although it might be interesting, it's not a part of 'Torah' in the broadest sense and so meaningless except as a curiosity, a peep into another perspective. I wouldn't claim it's totally worthless - but it can't be 'authoritative'.....

I wouldn't know I am not a Jew. Yet Karl Marx and Rahm Emanuel seems to be pathetic.
Why did you refer to Marx as a Jew? His parents had him baptized, you know - and he certainly wasn't raised as part of any Jewish community. In terms of religion per se, Marx should not be considered a Jew.
Religion, no; but heritage,yes.

now how many times was she elected to the house of representatives...hmmmm...and how much money was donated by jews to defeat her...hmmmmmm.

you are welcome to your opinion , but to say she is not a significant black voice or a black/irish american catholic leader is denying reality.

yeah, when i think of georgia, or any state south of the mason dixon for that matter, a voting deemographic of "looney left" immediately springs to mind. ya know, when lynnard was down in birmingham lovin' the govnor, i am pretty sure they had folk like george wallace in mind and sugarplum jerry browns never dared dance in their heads.

Thanks for letting us all know, seal, that you've enshrined your personal opinion as 'reality'.

hey, i'm not a registered voter in georgia. i didn't elect her six times but to me, thst indicates she is a black leader.

Obviously you and I are using the word 'leader' in rather different meanings..... I'd go with "demagogue", though!

The difference being unlike you I don't cheer when a Palestinian blows up a Israeli school bus.
But you do cheer when Palestinian fishermen are shot at from Israeli gunboats just for kicks.

You do cheer when a bunch of Palestinian kids playing soccer are blown away from an Israeli drone.

You do cheer the over 500 checkpoints and roadblocks in the West Bank the Israeli's have constructed on land that isn't their's.

Do you know what is really pathectic?

People calling other people "jew-haters", but being completely incapable of saying why?

If you're going to call someone that, then you should give your reasons why you think they are what you claim. Because if you cannot, then you're just a fucked up, lying piece of shit!

I have??????? Amazing......Now tell me how can you read with your head so far up your own ass?

PUH LEEEEESE!!!

do you happen to recall "Jew haters even try to lie to themselves that they are not Jew haters.....It is quite pathetic." some clown named thanatos said it.

now, ya little cheesewad, stop denying it and lying to yourself because it is only proving that you are a jew hater...and please, do try to stop being so pathetic.

No poster has cheered the blowing up of an Israeli school bus, that I have seen.

You make that claim, then prove it?

The same place where I posted anything anti-semitic, Mrs. Goebbels.

You know, for a Muslim Nazi, you're pretty fucking transparently predictable and stupid.

Are all Muslim Nazis like that?
You used the "lampshade" reference, that's about as Nazi as it gets. Anybody who has followed our thread can clearly see that you're Jew hating scum and mentally impaired. You know in our religion it's a sin to mess with and laugh at someone like you who is somewhat retarded.

Call me when the effects of the acid or PCP that you're on wear off.

LOL!

A. You were calling me Nazi long before that, Frau Goebbels
B. My statement about the lampshade is not in and of itself anti-semitic.

Perhaps your lust for the murder of all Jews worldwide because you're a Muslim Nazi has prevented you from seeing how easily owned you are, Frau Goebbels.

You hate Jews, but that's your problem, not min.

Get some therapy.

This thread is becoming nonsensical, just look at this post right here. One poster calls a poster who is Jewish a hater of Jews worldwide. Is he being Ironic or is he speaking of a deeper truth, that a Hater, like Roudy is the perfect illustration of, whether he is Jewish or not, will be ultimately consumed by his own hate and all of his people will be, too? Thus, the conclusion is that he hates his own people and desires the murder of his own people. The problem is other posters do not know what the hell he is saying, and some are taking him literally, and that has resulted in many absurd posts that follow this one.

The lawyer transformed itself into a long cord of sophistry---
and tied itself into a gordian knot

This thread is becoming nonsensical, just look at this post right here. One poster calls a poster who is Jewish a hater of Jews worldwide. Is he being Ironic or is he speaking of a deeper truth, that a Hater, like Roudy is the perfect illustration of, whether he is Jewish or not, will be ultimately consumed by his own hate and all of his people will be, too? Thus, the conclusion is that he hates his own people and desires the murder of his own people. The problem is other posters do not know what the hell he is saying, and some are taking him literally, and that has resulted in many absurd posts that follow this one.
Which brings us to another quote by Dr. King...

"Darkness cannot drive out darkness; only light can do that.
Hate cannot drive out hate; only love can do that."

- Martin Luther King, Jr.​

He was such a massive fartsack, that quote is simpleton drivel. :lol:

Love Roudy??????

PUH LEEEEESE!!!

No poster has cheered the blowing up of an Israeli school bus, that I have seen.

Deach has been posting for years-----on this board and others. Many people
have memories of the nature of his postings. Demanding PROOF is idiotic.
He generally finds justifications ---as do you---for acts that are clearly terroristic.
A true statement would be that people LIKE you and deach do cheer the bombing
of Israeli school buses and would defend the perpetrators. I have no doubt
that you will demand that I PROVE that you have justified acts which are terroristic
and dispute me on language such as DIFINITION OF "JUSTIFY"

Love Roudy??????

Of course, I am not looking at that the right way, it is the one who Hates who has to let go of his hate which he can only do through love. Illustration of this, Richard Wurmbrand who wrote Tortured For Christ speaks about loving jailers who were torturing him. So much so years later he returned to Romania and visited their graves.

Love Roudy??????

Of course, I am not looking at that the right way, it is the one who Hates who has to let go of his hate which he can only do through love. Illustration of this, Richard Wurmbrand who wrote Tortured For Christ speaks about loving jailers who were torturing him. So much so years later he returned to Romania and visited their graves.
Think about this, Sherrithing; I heard a radio preacher the other day say he doesn't know of anyone who prays for the Devil. Do you pray for the Devil? That would be much more productive than praying for lowlife terrorists and jailers, don't you think?.

Obama pushes ahead with plan to rejuvenate black-Jewish alliance | JTA - Jewish & Israel News
"In the great social movements in our country's history, Jewish and African Americans have stood shoulder to shoulder," Obama said. "They took buses down south together. They marched together. They bled together. And Jewish Americans like Andrew Goodman and Michael Schwerner were willing to die alongside a black man -- James Chaney -- on behalf of freedom and equality."
A few months earlier, during a speech at last year’s commemoration of the King holiday at the slain civil-rights leader’s church in Atlanta, Obama criticized anti-immigrant and anti-gay sentiment in some corners of the black community. He also lamented that the “scourge of anti-Semitism has, at times, revealed itself in our community.”
In light of President Obama's remarks, this screen shot from a recent music video might be of interest as this black performer is depicted wearing a Jewish prayer shawl.
222272_original.jpg

Obama pushes ahead with plan to rejuvenate black-Jewish alliance | JTA - Jewish & Israel News
"In the great social movements in our country's history, Jewish and African Americans have stood shoulder to shoulder," Obama said. "They took buses down south together. They marched together. They bled together. And Jewish Americans like Andrew Goodman and Michael Schwerner were willing to die alongside a black man -- James Chaney -- on behalf of freedom and equality."
A few months earlier, during a speech at last year’s commemoration of the King holiday at the slain civil-rights leader’s church in Atlanta, Obama criticized anti-immigrant and anti-gay sentiment in some corners of the black community. He also lamented that the “scourge of anti-Semitism has, at times, revealed itself in our community.”
In light of President Obama's remarks, this screen shot from a recent music video might be of interest as this black performer is depicted wearing a Jewish prayer shawl.
222272_original.jpg

And your point?

Deach has been posting for years-----on this board and others. Many people
have memories of the nature of his postings. Demanding PROOF is idiotic.
He generally finds justifications ---as do you---for acts that are clearly terroristic.
A true statement would be that people LIKE you and deach do cheer the bombing
of Israeli school buses and would defend the perpetrators. I have no doubt
that you will demand that I PROVE that you have justified acts which are terroristic
and dispute me on language such as DIFINITION OF "JUSTIFY"

i have never cheered for the bombing of any school bus, nor have i defended the perpetrators.

the worse that can be said of me is i try to understand how people can be driven to commit such acts, as incomprehensible as they seem.

what is worse even than that though, is people like you who fail to even try to understand, because such a lack of understanding will insure their continuance.

i do not think anyone in their right mind would try to discuss "terroristic acts" and their "justification" with you. you think an appropriate response to children throwing rocks at tanks is fire live rounds at them. such is the mentality of the jewish state. you defend that.

Of course, I am not looking at that the right way, it is the one who Hates who has to let go of his hate which he can only do through love.
At the risk of making it seem like I'm coming to Roudy's defense, how does a "hater" find love, if he's never been exposed to it? How does someone become a caring person, if they've never been in a caring environment? How would they know what that is? Or even recognize it when it happens?

I don't think matters whether the love is from the "hater", or someone else who happens to "love the hater", the existance of that love, will neutralize that hate in some way. Like baking soda on battery acid.

But there's no question, Roudy's the battery acid!

Forum List

Back