🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Dr.King: When people criticize Zionists,they mean Jews,You are talking anti-Semitism!

Anyone who considers that McKinney creature a 'leader' of anything but useful idiots for the loonie extreme left is bereft of discernment, IMO.

Even Al Sharpton has had a moment or two when he actually did something positive.

now how many times was she elected to the house of representatives...hmmmm...and how much money was donated by jews to defeat her...hmmmmmm.

you are welcome to your opinion , but to say she is not a significant black voice or a black/irish american catholic leader is denying reality.

yeah, when i think of georgia, or any state south of the mason dixon for that matter, a voting deemographic of "looney left" immediately springs to mind. ya know, when lynnard was down in birmingham lovin' the govnor, i am pretty sure they had folk like george wallace in mind and sugarplum jerry browns never dared dance in their heads.

Thanks for letting us all know, seal, that you've enshrined your personal opinion as 'reality'.

hey, i'm not a registered voter in georgia. i didn't elect her six times but to me, thst indicates she is a black leader.

It is not at all clear why 'Zionism' and 'Judaism' would be synonymous. As much admiration as one might have for King, he was not the source of all truth. In fact, in the context of the sixties he probably thought this appropriate. Jews did prominently help advance the Black cause (quite rightly). Everything Jewish, then, could be considered part of a friendship, a common cause. That does not make the two terms equivalent, however. As everyone knows, many Orthodox Jews are not at all happy with Zionism and the state of Israel.

Negging this rational, honest and accurate statement is certainly childish.
Look, idiot, a group of 20 Jews posing as Orthodox rabbi's calling themselves Natuera Karta or whatever do not represent "many Orthodox Jews" let alone one thousandth a percentage of world Jewry.

LOL...too funny.

this coming from a guy who takes a fabricated (by a jew) quote of MLK jr. and tries to pass it off as representative of black americans.

Last edited:
now how many times was she elected to the house of representatives...hmmmm...and how much money was donated by jews to defeat her...hmmmmmm.

you are welcome to your opinion , but to say she is not a significant black voice or a black/irish american catholic leader is denying reality.

yeah, when i think of georgia, or any state south of the mason dixon for that matter, a voting deemographic of "looney left" immediately springs to mind. ya know, when lynnard was down in birmingham lovin' the govnor, i am pretty sure they had folk like george wallace in mind and sugarplum jerry browns never dared dance in their heads.

Thanks for letting us all know, seal, that you've enshrined your personal opinion as 'reality'.

hey, i'm not a registered voter in georgia. i didn't elect her six times but to me, thst indicates she is a black leader.
She is just a racist, the poster who is always attacking this woman, she has been attacking her for years. She irrationally hates her.

She is just a racist, the poster who is always attacking this woman, she has been attacking her for years. She irrationally hates her.

i think they want us to think that people like malcolm x, cybthia mckinney, al sharpton et al are klan members in blackface because the jews have treated real black folks so well that no "schwartz" would dare utter a harsh word against their chosen benefactors..

It is not at all clear why 'Zionism' and 'Judaism' would be synonymous. As much admiration as one might have for King, he was not the source of all truth. In fact, in the context of the sixties he probably thought this appropriate. Jews did prominently help advance the Black cause (quite rightly). Everything Jewish, then, could be considered part of a friendship, a common cause. That does not make the two terms equivalent, however. As everyone knows, many Orthodox Jews are not at all happy with Zionism and the state of Israel.

Negging this rational, honest and accurate statement is certainly childish.
Look, idiot, a group of 20 Jews posing as Orthodox rabbi's calling themselves Natuera Karta or whatever do not represent "many Orthodox Jews" let alone one thousandth a percentage of world Jewry.

LOL...too funny.

this coming from a guy who takes a fabricated (by a jew) quote of MLK jr. and tries to pass it off as representative of black americans.
Nah the quote from MLK is 100% true and based on all your pathetic reactions it seems it has been quite a disturbing experience facing that reality. Now squirm a little bit more for me, Nazi boy. Ha ha ha.

Apparently all of Nazi boy Seal's "leaders" are all outcasts and known racists and bigots who share a common hatred of Jews and Israel that he does. Wot a soorprise dat is!

i think they want us to think that people like malcolm x, cybthia mckinney, al sharpton et al are klan members in blackface because the jews have treated real black folks so well that no "schwartz" would dare utter a harsh word against their chosen benefactors..
Isn't it strange that all the anti-Semites have no problem with the Arab world looking down on those who are darker-skinned than they are. I certainly hope that Seal and Frau Sherri had made a contribution to those Black Muslim women from Darfur living in refugee camps in Chad when their newspapers reported on their situation and gave the address where to send the money. I wonder if Frau Sherri, since she seems to have all the time in the world to post all over the Internet, has some Black cleaning lady to keep her house in shape. Frau Sherri is probably typical of the White Southern women in the movie HELP who look down on their Black help so I don't think many of us would be fooled by her worrying about the Blacks.

Shoulda had a Bugatti. That'll get you a lot of nooki.
Man, I miss that car! I could spin the tires in 3rd gear, when I hit the gas, the back end would drop down and the front end would pop up and I'd wax that car to such a shiny gloss, that I could take a dry towel, fold it up, go to the front of the car, toss it on the hood and it would go up the windshield, across the top, down the back window and off the back end of the car. And that car looked pretty similar to this one...

...that car got me a lot of pootang I wouldn't have normally gotten driving a 1965 Ford Galaxy 500, which was my first car.

Isn't it strange that all the anti-Semites have no problem with the Arab world looking down on those who are darker-skinned than they are. I certainly hope that Seal and Frau Sherri had made a contribution to those Black Muslim women from Darfur living in refugee camps in Chad when their newspapers reported on their situation and gave the address where to send the money. I wonder if Frau Sherri, since she seems to have all the time in the world to post all over the Internet, has some Black cleaning lady to keep her house in shape. Frau Sherri is probably typical of the White Southern women in the movie HELP who look down on their Black help so I don't think many of us would be fooled by her worrying about the Blacks.

what about the pod of orca whales trapped by ice up in canada. how much have you done to help free them, or are you too bust flapping your gums about darfur.

oh wait. hoss doesn't care about animals. he kicks dogs and drowns cats in gunny sacks, i bet. ..typical hillbilly probably beats women too when he is filled up on moonshine.

how about that hall of fame vote. seems like baseball is fair, rejecting a black guy and a white guy...but no ewish players, huh? maybe they should kick greenberg out.

OMG...today is friday and i have to get my recycle out. do they recycle down in appalachia.

do you plan to lynch any black folk this saturday, or are you going to let a little cold weather stop you there, hoss?

Jew haters even try to lie to themselves that they are not Jew haters.....It is quite pathetic.

well, you've pretty well demonstrated that your a jew hater, so stop whining.

I have??????? Amazing......Now tell me how can you read with your head so far up your own ass?

PUH LEEEEESE!!!

do you happen to recall "Jew haters even try to lie to themselves that they are not Jew haters.....It is quite pathetic." some clown named thanatos said it.

now, ya little cheesewad, stop denying it and lying to yourself because it is only proving that you are a jew hater...and please, do try to stop being so pathetic.

Forum List

Back