🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Dr.King: When people criticize Zionists,they mean Jews,You are talking anti-Semitism!

People like you are the reason they hung Nazis.

Oh, wait. That's because you are a Nazi and want to murder all Jews.

Odd looking lampshade over your head, Frau Goebbels.
Oh wow, look...how original! The Nazi pig uses the "lampshade" joke. Nah, you're not an anti Semite, right? Just an anti Zionist. Ya sure. Don't worry, there's nothing wrong with you that reincarnation won't cure. Good news is they just invented a new coffin just for you that goes over the head. It's for people who are dead from the neck up.

No, I'm not, but I know Nazis when I see one, and you advocating for the murder of all Jews, worldwide, pretty much locks down that you're a Nazi, Frau Goebbels.

Look, we get it: you hate the Jews, and nothing I'm going to say will change that.

Is it something from your childhood, Frau Goebbels?
Gee, you're not a Nazi? Coulda fooled me. You know what they say about Nazi shit like you, right? If it looks, smells, and talks like a Nazi, then you better not step on the mjollnir, you'll get shit all over the bottom of your shoes.

Hey look'it, you are not the worst person in the world, but until one worse comes along, you'll do. My advice is to keep your dick in your pants not in your personality.

Oh wow, look...how original! The Nazi pig uses the "lampshade" joke. Nah, you're not an anti Semite, right? Just an anti Zionist. Ya sure. Don't worry, there's nothing wrong with you that reincarnation won't cure. Good news is they just invented a new coffin just for you that goes over the head. It's for people who are dead from the neck up.

No, I'm not, but I know Nazis when I see one, and you advocating for the murder of all Jews, worldwide, pretty much locks down that you're a Nazi, Frau Goebbels.

Look, we get it: you hate the Jews, and nothing I'm going to say will change that.

Gee, you're not a Nazi? Coulda fooled me. You know what they say about Nazi shit like you, right? If it looks, smells, and talks like a Nazi, then you better not step on the mjollnir, you'll get shit all over the bottom of your shoes.

Hey look'it, you are not the worst person in the world, but until one worse comes along, you'll do. My advice is to keep your dick in your pants not in your personality.

So, you're basically admitting to being a Nazi because you hate all Jews, and call for their murder thoughout the world, Frau Goebbels?

You have flatly stated that, and now you want to run away from your own words?

You're staring to look like a Muslim Nazi, Frau Goebbels, and that's just precious!

Dr.King: When people criticize Zionists,they mean Jews,You are talking anti-Semitism!

So if I say "Dr King is an idiot", did I just insult all blacks? :dunno:

Anyone who considers that McKinney creature a 'leader' of anything but useful idiots for the loonie extreme left is bereft of discernment, IMO.

Even Al Sharpton has had a moment or two when he actually did something positive.

now how many times was she elected to the house of representatives...hmmmm...and how much money was donated by jews to defeat her...hmmmmmm.

you are welcome to your opinion , but to say she is not a significant black voice or a black/irish american catholic leader is denying reality.

yeah, when i think of georgia, or any state south of the mason dixon for that matter, a voting deemographic of "looney left" immediately springs to mind. ya know, when lynnard was down in birmingham lovin' the govnor, i am pretty sure they had folk like george wallace in mind and sugarplum jerry browns never dared dance in their heads.

It is not at all clear why 'Zionism' and 'Judaism' would be synonymous. As much admiration as one might have for King, he was not the source of all truth. In fact, in the context of the sixties he probably thought this appropriate. Jews did prominently help advance the Black cause (quite rightly). Everything Jewish, then, could be considered part of a friendship, a common cause. That does not make the two terms equivalent, however. As everyone knows, many Orthodox Jews are not at all happy with Zionism and the state of Israel.

Negging this rational, honest and accurate statement is certainly childish.

Last edited:
Squeal:
ya know what, i think i am going to have to listen to the voices of black leaders such as louis farrakhan, malcolm x, al sharpton, cythia mckinney,

Ha ha ha! You call what most Blacks consider a disgrace to their community, "leaders"? It can't get any funnier. What planet do you live on, Gomer?

never mind those others you mentioned, they are not disgaces, but are you actually saying that most black americans consider malcolm x a disgrace to their community?

man, i get around and i see his pic everywhere and i feel at home, like i am with people who understand things.

Anyone who considers that McKinney creature a 'leader' of anything but useful idiots for the loonie extreme left is bereft of discernment, IMO.

Even Al Sharpton has had a moment or two when he actually did something positive.

now how many times was she elected to the house of representatives...hmmmm...and how much money was donated by jews to defeat her...hmmmmmm.

you are welcome to your opinion , but to say she is not a significant black voice or a black/irish american catholic leader is denying reality.

yeah, when i think of georgia, or any state south of the mason dixon for that matter, a voting deemographic of "looney left" immediately springs to mind. ya know, when lynnard was down in birmingham lovin' the govnor, i am pretty sure they had folk like george wallace in mind and sugarplum jerry browns never dared dance in their heads.

Thanks for letting us all know, seal, that you've enshrined your personal opinion as 'reality'.

It is not at all clear why 'Zionism' and 'Judaism' would be synonymous. As much admiration as one might have for King, he was not the source of all truth. In fact, in the context of the sixties he probably thought this appropriate. Jews did prominently help advance the Black cause (quite rightly). Everything Jewish, then, could be considered part of a friendship, a common cause. That does not make the two terms equivalent, however. As everyone knows, many Orthodox Jews are not at all happy with Zionism and the state of Israel.

I thought everyone knew that the only group of Jews committed to 'anti-Zionism' is the tiny splinter sect of ultra-orthodox known as 'Neturei Karta'.

Many many Jews of all traditions are 'not at all happy with Zionism and the State of Israel' - but only the few, the extreme, the lunatic fringe whackadoodles would go so far as to call for the destruction of Israel.

It seem that you wish to convey the impression that 'many' Jews do not support the very idea of Israel: I'd like to know what experience you are drawing upon to think that such an impression would be in any way accurate.

If you're going to insist that you 'know' what large numbers of actual Jewish people (not people who had a Jewish grandparent who converted, or people who claim to be 'of Jewish descent' because Mama was from Poland and had a taste for sweet red wines - and yes, I've run into actual individuals doing so!) actually feel about Israel - first you'll have to convince me that you've researched or experienced the topic.

That's kindof hard to do for a Nazi scumbag like him haha

God these Nazis here crack em up so much. It's like they are not even on the same planet as us. But then again, mental retardation is pretty common among Nazis

God these Nazis here crack em up so much. It's like they are not even on the same planet as us. But then again, mental retardation is pretty common among Nazis

So you're basically admitting that you're a Nazi as well.

Interesting. You goose-steppers seem to hang out in packs.

Negging this rational, honest and accurate statement is certainly childish.
Look, idiot, a group of 20 Jews posing as Orthodox rabbi's calling themselves Natuera Karta or whatever do not represent "many Orthodox Jews" let alone one thousandth a percentage of world Jewry.

Squeal:
ya know what, i think i am going to have to listen to the voices of black leaders such as louis farrakhan, malcolm x, al sharpton, cythia mckinney,

Ha ha ha! You call what most Blacks consider a disgrace to their community, "leaders"? It can't get any funnier. What planet do you live on, Gomer?

never mind those others you mentioned, they are not disgaces, but are you actually saying that most black americans consider malcolm x a disgrace to their community?

man, i get around and i see his pic everywhere and i feel at home, like i am with people who understand things.
Malcolm X and Louis Farakhan? I've been around blacks and black causes a lot, not once has Malcolm X or Louis Farakhan been brought up, or remembered as notable figures. Sure there are some in the radical fringe Nation of Islam types that follow them, but they are a very minuscule dwindling minority. And Farakhan, wow, he's despised by Americans than even some foreign despots. Well he actually isn't even really "American" when you listen to the hate and garbage he spews.

All causes that had anything to do with Islam changed on 9-11 or did not get the memo?

Last edited:

Other than a neo Nazi Jew hater called mjollnir calling a Jew a Nazi like a stupid fucking illiterate moron, no, I did not admit to be a Nazi, nor did I ever call for the genocide of the Jews (wow, now that one is a doozy).

Let me know when you pull your head out of your ass. On second thought, never mind I will just wait till I hear a loud POP, considering the amount of time it's been stuck down there.

Yeah, have you noticed? It's almost like you're connected to the internet room in an asylum. LOL

Other than a neo Nazi Jew hater called mjollnir calling a Jew a Nazi like a stupid fucking illiterate moron, no, I did not admit to be a Nazi, nor did I ever call for the genocide of the Jews (wow, now that one is a doozy).

Let me know when you pull your head out of your ass. On second thought, never mind I will just wait till I hear a loud POP, considering the amount of time it's been stuck down there.

But, of course, you have openly admitted to being a Nazi, and what's more a Muslim Nazi, Frau Goebbels, and you freely advocate for the murder of all Jews.

Why do you run from your own words? Are all Muslim Nazi such little bitches like you are, Frau Goebbels?

I thought everyone knew that the only group of Jews committed to 'anti-Zionism' is the tiny splinter sect of ultra-orthodox known as 'Neturei Karta'.

Many many Jews of all traditions are 'not at all happy with Zionism and the State of Israel' - but only the few, the extreme, the lunatic fringe whackadoodles would go so far as to call for the destruction of Israel.

It seem that you wish to convey the impression that 'many' Jews do not support the very idea of Israel: I'd like to know what experience you are drawing upon to think that such an impression would be in any way accurate.

If you're going to insist that you 'know' what large numbers of actual Jewish people (not people who had a Jewish grandparent who converted, or people who claim to be 'of Jewish descent' because Mama was from Poland and had a taste for sweet red wines - and yes, I've run into actual individuals doing so!) actually feel about Israel - first you'll have to convince me that you've researched or experienced the topic.
Hey Marg, don't try to decipher what a bunch of lunatics Jew haters are trying to say. Take 'em for what they are. If they were to find just ONE Jew out of 16 million worldwide who is against Israel, they would turn around the very next day and claim "majority of Jews are against Israel!" This is what these retards are like. Ha ha ha.

Forum List

Back