🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Dr.King: When people criticize Zionists,they mean Jews,You are talking anti-Semitism!

So you're basically admitting that you're a Nazi as well.

Interesting. You goose-steppers seem to hang out in packs.
Other than a neo Nazi Jew hater called mjollnir calling a Jew a Nazi like a stupid fucking illiterate moron, no, I did not admit to be a Nazi, nor did I ever call for the genocide of the Jews (wow, now that one is a doozy).

Let me know when you pull your head out of your ass. On second thought, never mind I will just wait till I hear a loud POP, considering the amount of time it's been stuck down there.

But, of course, you have openly admitted to being a Nazi, and what's more a Muslim Nazi, Frau Goebbels, and you freely advocate for the murder of all Jews.

Why do you run from your own words? Are all Muslim Nazi such little bitches like you are, Frau Goebbels?
Can you show me a post where I said that I was a Nazi?

Call your psychologist, asshole, you obviously need to change your meds. Is it true you were fired from the sperm bank for drinking on the job?

Other than a neo Nazi Jew hater called mjollnir calling a Jew a Nazi like a stupid fucking illiterate moron, no, I did not admit to be a Nazi, nor did I ever call for the genocide of the Jews (wow, now that one is a doozy).

Let me know when you pull your head out of your ass. On second thought, never mind I will just wait till I hear a loud POP, considering the amount of time it's been stuck down there.

But, of course, you have openly admitted to being a Nazi, and what's more a Muslim Nazi, Frau Goebbels, and you freely advocate for the murder of all Jews.

Why do you run from your own words? Are all Muslim Nazi such little bitches like you are, Frau Goebbels?

Call your psychologist, asshole, you obviously need to change your meds. Is it true you were fired from the sperm bank for drinking on the job?

The same place where I posted anything anti-semitic, Mrs. Goebbels.

You know, for a Muslim Nazi, you're pretty fucking transparently predictable and stupid.

Are all Muslim Nazis like that?

You know, for a Muslim Nazi, you're pretty fucking transparently predictable and stupid.

You used the "lampshade" reference, that's about as Nazi as it gets. Anybody who has followed our thread can clearly see that you're Jew hating scum and mentally impaired. You know in our religion it's a sin to mess with and laugh at someone like you who is somewhat retarded.

Call me when the effects of the acid or PCP that you're on wear off.

You used the "lampshade" reference, that's about as Nazi as it gets. Anybody who has followed our thread can clearly see that you're Jew hating scum and mentally impaired. You know in our religion it's a sin to mess with and laugh at someone like you who is somewhat retarded.

LOL!

A. You were calling me Nazi long before that, Frau Goebbels
B. My statement about the lampshade is not in and of itself anti-semitic.

Perhaps your lust for the murder of all Jews worldwide because you're a Muslim Nazi has prevented you from seeing how easily owned you are, Frau Goebbels.

You hate Jews, but that's your problem, not min.

Get some therapy.

LOL!

Perhaps your lust for the murder of all Jews worldwide because you're a Muslim Nazi has prevented you from seeing how easily owned you are, Frau Goebbels.

Get some therapy.
No, I'm actually Elvis Pressly in hiding. But sssshhhhh don't tell anybody okay. And thanks for sending me this picture of yourself:

LB67.jpg
[/IMG]

LOL!

Get some therapy.
No, I'm actually Elvis Pressly in hiding. But sssshhhhh don't tell anybody okay. And thanks for sending me this picture of yourself:

No, you're just another, run-of-the-mill Jew hating Muslim Nazi.

Nothing particularly notable about you other than you lust to drink Jewish blood and your stark, raving stupidity.

LOL!

Get some therapy.

Nothing particularly notable about you other than you lust to drink Jewish blood and your stark, raving stupidity.
Yup you got me red handed there, you Peter Falk Columbo you.

I admit, my name is Mohammad Abu Bakr Bin Smokin' Bin Laden Bin Poopen Shaften. I am an Imam in a Mosque where I preach Islamic Nazism, but what I teach is straight from the Koran, which is actually worse than Hitler's Mein Kampf if you know what I mean. Lampshades, anyone?

And please address me as "Imam Abu Roudy" from now on, as a sign of respect, thanks. Did you know Heil Hitler has been updated to Allah Akbar?

I admit, my name is Mohammad Abu Bakr Bin Smokin' Bin Laden Bin Poopen Shaften. I am an Imam in a Mosque where I preach Islamic Nazism, but what I teach is straight from the Koran, which is actually worse than Hitler's Mein Kampf if you know what I mean. Lampshades, anyone?

Yeah, pretty much what I thought.

I'd ask you if you'd considering converting to Judaism, but you're too fucking stupid.

The Jews simply wouldn't have you.

Come on, now we know you're lying for sure....no girl would want to ever be seen with garbage like you. That's like having a criminal record. LOL
That's why you get a couple of drinks in them, before you go out.

Besides, I had a really nice car back then, which got me at least one night out with the babes, until they saw my apartment, which was built in the 1920's. One girl even said, "How does someone who drives a 280ZX live there?"

And please address me as "Imam Abu Roudy" from now on, as a sign of respect, thanks. Did you know Heil Hitler has been updated to Allah Akbar?
Whet the devil is Skitt's problem? I go away for the day and when I come back, Skitt is all in a frenzy. Like a cockroach on a hot stove.

Come on, now we know you're lying for sure....no girl would want to ever be seen with garbage like you. That's like having a criminal record. LOL

Besides, I had a really nice car back then, which got me at least one night out with the babes, until they saw my apartment, which was built in the 1920's. One girl even said, "How does someone who drives a 280ZX live there?"
Shoulda had a Bugatti. That'll get you a lot of nooki.

Dr.King: When people criticize Zionists,they mean Jews,You are talking anti-Semitism!

So if I say "Dr King is an idiot", did I just insult all blacks? :dunno:

Ha! BOOM!
So if I state that an awful lot of people living in the San Francisco Bay are known as nuts by so many people in the rest of this nation, does that mean they are insulting the entire population of the San Francisco Bay area or mainly those crackpots in Berkeley and Oakland?

It is not at all clear why 'Zionism' and 'Judaism' would be synonymous. As much admiration as one might have for King, he was not the source of all truth. In fact, in the context of the sixties he probably thought this appropriate. Jews did prominently help advance the Black cause (quite rightly). Everything Jewish, then, could be considered part of a friendship, a common cause. That does not make the two terms equivalent, however. As everyone knows, many Orthodox Jews are not at all happy with Zionism and the state of Israel.

Negging this rational, honest and accurate statement is certainly childish.
I'm curious so could you possibly tell us which Orthodox Jews are against Zionism except that tiny, tiny group of Orthodox Jews who are friends with those crazies in Iran. With regard to this tiny group of Jews, I wonder why it is never reported that they believe that when the Messiah shows up, everyone in Israel except the Jews will disappear. One would think that everyone who brings up this tiny group would be interested in contacting them and asking them as to where all the non Jews will disappear. Perhaps you can be the one to contact them.

Squeal:
ya know what, i think i am going to have to listen to the voices of black leaders such as louis farrakhan, malcolm x, al sharpton, cythia mckinney,

Ha ha ha! You call what most Blacks consider a disgrace to their community, "leaders"? It can't get any funnier. What planet do you live on, Gomer?

never mind those others you mentioned, they are not disgaces, but are you actually saying that most black americans consider malcolm x a disgrace to their community?

man, i get around and i see his pic everywhere and i feel at home, like i am with people who understand things.
Didn't you just say a few weeks ago on this orum that you don't get out much anymore so maybe you are dreaming these things.

280Z? Wow, that's fucking ancient history. My philosophy was any girls who came along with you because of your car or you got them drunk meant you were a fucking ugly douchebag trying to compensate for what you don't have, looks, class, or personality.

Yeah, pretty much what I thought.

I'd ask you if you'd considering converting to Judaism, but you're too fucking stupid.

The Jews simply wouldn't have you.
What a coincidence that is?! I was actually going to ask you to convert to Islam! It's the greatest religion on earth. You get to have four wives, and they could be as young as nine, because our prophet Mohammad PBUH married an eight year old. When you marry them they are basically like your property, you can beat the shit out of them if they piss you off. And let me tell you another thing, how would you like 72 virgins to service you for eternity? Does any religion offer that? No. There's so much more about Islam but I just wanted to make sure you are the interest before we continue.

Your friend,
Imam Abu Roudy

Whet the devil is Skitt's problem? I go away for the day and when I come back, Skitt is all in a frenzy. Like a cockroach on a hot stove.
Or maybe, just maybe (God have mercy!) Djo sneaked in here when no one was watching.

Forum List

Back